Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2017 :  07:11:20 AM  Show Profile
More Prayers went up for ya Gals!
Got up to a nice, non-humid, 75, breezy n damp morning. We had a small thunder rumble go thru last night. Just enough to cool it down significantly. If Heather is getting this break, I'll bet she and her "cow-gals" are breathing in the relief.* giggle*

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
FGOTM:Jan.2012
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"Hey...Don't Make Me Put My Hands On My Hips!"
"The serious go through life blowing far too few raspberries!"
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2017 :  10:09:21 AM  Show Profile
Good grief, Where ya'll at???

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2017 :  10:42:59 AM  Show Profile
Holy cow, girls! I just hopped on the porch for a minute to see what everyone's up to...I think I will go say some more prayers for all of you! I have to crash in a minute. Too much traveling and not enough rest makes fibro rear its ugly head. Still not as bad as what you all are enduring. Hugs to all of you!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2017 :  1:37:45 PM  Show Profile
HI My Porchies...

I have had a busy Month...and it hasn't slowed down yet. And it has been HOT! But nothing compared to
the Triple Digits we are suppose to get this week. Wed. is suppose to be 107. I hope they are wrong!
I am catching up on my laundry in case those high 90" and Mid 100's do become Reality this week.

My kids and I had a fun day yesterday...We took Elijah to hunt for BigFoot! And to Johnson Ridge to show
him were The Volcano Blew Up (Mt. St. Helens) years ago. It is Amazing how much it has changed even since
I was last up there. The Dome has gotten much much much Larger...and the right side of the Mountain was
letting off puffs of steam. It is still an Active Volcano and has actually had 3 or 4 erruptions but NOT
the mangetude of the first one. I will have to post some big foot pictures for you.

I'm not sure why it printed side ways! Maybe too large...I'm not sure.

For some reason it showed I posted the other two pictures on preview...but dropped them on the final post! Oh, well...I tried! LOL

So, I guess I will get off here until I have more time. Love You Alls!!!

Hugs and Smiles,
Peg

Farmgirl #1326
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

Love The People God gave you...
Because He will need them back one day!

Edited by - LadyInRed on Jul 30 2017 2:25:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2017 :  1:49:06 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for sharing the trip, Peg.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2017
http://firecatinc.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2017 :  8:22:19 PM  Show Profile
Welcome back Peg! Glad you got to see the volcano again! Bigger is scary with such things, isn't it?/!
I too hope it doesn't get that hot there. We are still having our spring temps, high 70's low 80's. No complaints here! *giggle*

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2017 :  4:24:26 PM  Show Profile
Looks like a great trip, Peggy!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2017 :  6:43:17 PM  Show Profile
hey ladies,
just popping in to say hi. I am back in the classroom getting ready for school with my new butterflies. We start on the 16th and this week we have meetings, registration, and clean the school night. Yikes. I don't know what happened to summer!!!

It has been nice weather here we have had a break in the really hot weather. But our county fair is next week and it is usually quite warm.
WEll the dryer buzzed and I am ready for some down time.
love to you all,
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Purple Skies
http://mypurpleskies.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2017 :  6:45:34 PM  Show Profile
Tammy, good luck with your new school year. I agree that the summer has flown by.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2017 :  7:17:14 PM  Show Profile
Whew I thought I would be SOOOO behind but it has been quiet around here!!

Peggy-oh my lady I'm praying for you!! So much going on in your world. Thanks for your encouragement, I have been through dry spells as I call them and it is always a time of growth and preparation for something BUT it is HARD during it!!! That said I have some good news....

Well I just found out a VERY VERY Dear friend from Germany is MOVING HERE!!!! YAY!!! In a couple months her lovely family should be within regular driving distance, I AM SO VERY EXCITED!!! Y'all I was struggling and just when I needed God to show up and say "I'm listening, I care, I've got this" HE DID!! Whew y'all I just can't even tell you what this means to me!

We went to the County fair and rodeo last weekend. It was fun! My kids loved it, they have never been to anything like it. We were on the verge of giving up on 4H because we just don't really understand it but after seeing all the fair entries they are really excited to enter stuff next year. Sofia-my spunky 7-year-old did Muttin' bustin' and thought that was awesome! Next year she will be too old for it but we will try to get Dave to do it. She also really loved the barrel racing at the rodeo. It was a really great experience (although they were super hyped up and bouncing off the wall after).

I spent a good bit of last week sorting boy's clothes. We were blessed with several boxes full of clothes from a lady at church so I went through ALL of the boy clothes in the house and sorted and organized and purged a bit.This week I'm going to be deep cleaning and organizing their bedrooms. My brother moved out this weekend (it's ok he moved to a house in town but nearby and will be around to help when I need it) and I'm turning the room he was in into a TV/play room. I don't like having the TV in the main part of the house because it is too tempting so I have it in there and we are going to put certain toys like legos in that room and I bought a futon/bunk bed to go in there. I think it will turn out nice. Maybe I'll remember to take pictures lol.

CC starts back for Syd next week and then for the others two weeks later so we are entering "preparing for school" season. All our other activities begin through the end of August/beginning of September.

I found a couple of work from home jobs I'm excited about. Like, real, actual jobs. One may not work out just because I actually do have only 24 hours in a day but the other I'm really excited about. The one I don't know will work out is transcription, it is ok and I'm a really fast typer but the pay isn't awesome and I'm less excited about it than the other so I think I may just end up not having time. The other is teaching ESL online to kids in China, I've been hired and gone through training and am just waiting to get booked for classes. I'm hoping it goes well and can help with a little extra cash for some projects we would like to accomplish.

I guess that is basically all of the big news around here. It is busy as usual but I'm doing my best not to overdo it. My health isn't awesome yet and I'm still having headaches regularly but I do feel like the plexus is helping me out a lot! I've noticed a huge difference in my energy levels. So that is great! I'm trying not to be stressed and to get enough rest but life must go on as well. I'm starting the hubby returning countdown too, about 3 months left. I know I'll get some rest then!!

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275
February 2016 Farmgirl of the Month
http://kidscrunchandchrist.com

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2017 :  10:34:29 PM  Show Profile
Sabrina...so Happy for you...that your Friend & Family are moving close to you guys. God knew you needed a
friend close by...and He is always Faithful to hear the cries of our hearts. You are always such a busy lady.
Even when you think you have slowed down...you leave the rest of us breathless just digesting all you do.
LOL

Our hottest days were 103 and 105 last week. This week it will be In the 90's All week. A bit of a cool down
but still hot. We have had a lot of The Smog from the Canadian Wildfires and breathing isn't always easy.
Tonight I got to enjoy my Porch...as I cleaned it off in the early evening. Got rid of some old plants and
old plant stands to make room for my 2 new Purple Adarondeck Chairs. So, now I have a Lounger, Rocker, and 2 Chairs. It is a little Cozy but very enjoyable!

I also found the Spider that bit me in my bed a week ago. A big brown thing in my waste-basket. I actually got bit 5 times. Once on my cheek, twice on my leg and twice on my arm. They are very itchy, red and spreading.
I am using some Strong Steroid Cream on them...suppose to clear them up in a week. We shall see. My son was stretched out on my bed a couple of nights ago watching tv so my hubby and I could have the living room and a spider was crawling on his chest...but he was able to kill that one. We have lived her 5 yrs and rarely see spiders in doors. In my bed...is not where I want to find them however.

Teacher Tammy have your boys headed back to College? It is hard to believe how early you guys have to be back in the Classroom. I think our kids head back after Labor Day. But by then everyone is ready for it.

It is hard to see The Fall Stuff out in the stores already. Especially when you are having Temps in the Triple Digits. LOL

Well, I'm tired...so I'm off for bed and my book. I'm reading a weird one right now. I don't even like the main Character at all. But want to find out who killed this other woman and her daughter. The Book is called THE WRONG MOTHER.

Sleep Tight and Stay Cool,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Aug 06 2017 10:37:48 PM
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2017 :  06:22:16 AM  Show Profile
Good morning dear porchies <3 I am SO glad July is over. My visit with my aunt and uncle was horrible... We spoke her a couple times about helping out some, anther comments that she was on vacation. Ummm I did everything including her laundry, with seven of my own children, pregnant, and a severe kidney infection! So glad they are gone!!! The weekend after they left, vacation Bible School started... and I was in charge of crafts. That ended Thursday night. Friday we went the County fair.... so excited get the kids involved 4H. There is a homeschool 4H group that we are going to get the kids involved in. The new year starts October 1st, so I think we may wait until then to enroll them. Saturday we started butchering the chickens that we have that are ready... We got around 40 or fifty done. We decided to call it day, with only 18 left to do... figuring we could do them Sunday afternoon after church. Then Saturday night, seven out of nine of us were sick! Thankfully the two youngest were better yesterday, but the rest of us were still sick! The only ones that did not have it were my 6 yo and my hubby. My 6 yo was actually sick the night VBS ended. You guys, I've been sick before but oh my goodness! In 36 hours I lost seven pounds!!!! Today I am just feeling nauseous and extremely weak.

Today I have to clean my house this morning, as my parents will be here around noon. We also need to finish butchering. At some point I need to can the 40 pounds of cucumbers I bought, and make a few types of cheeses. I have 14-15 gallons of milk in my fridge!!! I also need to figure outwore we are heading with our homeschool. I'm thinking some changes need to be made, but am not sure where or how just yet!

Tammy - hoping your butterflies this year are delightful, swell as their parents!!!

Peggy - spider bites are no joke! Sure do hope they heal quickly with no side effects! And that you figure outwore they are coming from!!!

Sabrina- So excited for you! I can only imagine how lovely that will be!

Alright I better get my day started. Enjoy my lovely friends <3

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2017 :  10:23:30 AM  Show Profile

Thought you might like to see Captain/Pirate Elijah and Mermaid Savannah. LOL
Such Cute Pictures!!! Taken In May or June for Elijah's 4th Birthday. The kids
had other cute ones done in regular clothes...but I was really fond of these so
I bought them. My DIL said, "Are you afraid we won't give you any pictures?"
I didn't say anything neither did her mom but our kids get the most Adorable Pictures of their children done and they never give anybody any of them. So, this time I stepped up and bought what they were leaving at JC Pennies...and didn't want. They always promise to give us ALL (all the family) pictures but they Never do. LOL They also always buy Cute Christmas Photo Cards of the kids
and then never get around to mailing them out. LOL

Shannon...I'm so sorry that your Aunt and Uncle were no help while visiting.
Some people are just that way...they figure when they are on Vaccation they do not want to lift a finger to do anything. grrr! I'm not one to just jump in and do things on my own...but I always volunteer to help. It use to make me
mad to have all the kids come home with their spouses for Thanksgiving and no one helped with the cooking or the cleanup. They were raised better than that!

OK...I have only been up a few hours but I am so tired!!! Time for a little cat nap. More tomorrow!

Big Hugs,
Peg

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2017 :  11:05:30 AM  Show Profile
Sabrina, good luck with the jobs.
Peg, cute picture. Spider bites yuck.

Got released by the doctor for my finger today. Hopefully that's over with. He said he usually had to operate on 75% of such cases, but he couldn't remember have a claw go all the way through a finger.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2017 :  5:16:07 PM  Show Profile
yall I just wrote a whole post and it flew into thin air.. I am just plain mad. Will write again later.
My wings are in a snitch

love to you all
Tammy

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2017 :  10:13:39 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning My Porchies...it really is still hot and smokey here. I haven't been able to walk for almost 2 weeks now because of the both conditions. As a heart patient I can't walk in the smoke for fear of breathing in particals that can go into the blood stream and then straight to the heart. And when you go to walk in the cool of the Evening and it is still 88 degrees...NO THANKS! lol

Teacher Tammy...I know the Frustration of those long posts that just fly off into the ether! So maddening it makes you want to spit nails! Do you have your class room all set up like you want it?? Did school start for you this week? I forget but I know it was very soon. Well, bless your heart...I LOVE a Teacher who prays for her students (saw that on your FB page). We need more Christian Teachers that is for sure!

Nora...the claw all the way through your finger still makes me cringe! Reminds me of getting a sewing machine needle all the way through my thumb! I can still feel the heart pounding throbbing of it 40 yrs later!! Some experiences you just never forget! LOL I'm glad you didn't have to have surgery and that you are ok. How's the Cat???

OK...off for my Bible Study Time! More Later!

Hugs and Smiles Across the Miles,
Peg

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2017 :  3:26:39 PM  Show Profile
Peg, Cleo is just as spoiled as ever. She never knew she did anything wrong. LOL She's quite the diva.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2017 :  3:38:34 PM  Show Profile
Fair season is upon us. We have the Bergton Fair this week. It's just a small community but they do the fair up right. They display taxidermy trophies for people living in the western part of Rockingham County. Next week is the Rockingham County fair. Jay's son's kids show sheep at that fair.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2017 :  10:07:37 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Porchies...

It is suppose to start cooling off around here starting this Weekend. We will get down into the mid to high 80s and everyone couldn't be happier. We need a bit of respite from the heat. When you can't go walking becuase it is still almost 90 degrees at 8:00 every night...that is just stifling HOT! It just whaps you in the face like a HOT Steamy Towel!!

Had a rather relaxing day yesterday. Our TV Cable Box decided to go out two
nights ago...which I loved that fact as I got lots of reading in. I go to bed so late that if I try to read in bed any more...I just fall right to sleep.
I think I could live without a TV. I never turn it on until the Evening News...on any given day. My MIL and My Mom always had/have their TV's on as soon as they got/get up until they go to bed. They say they do it for the company and comfort of other voices in the house. I told them that I have voices in my head...so I don't need any other voices in the house!! LOL

Nora...your cat is cute! If she is spoiled as much as my dog is...it's our own faults you know!!! LOL
Our Fair is going on right now too. We don't go anymore because it is just too darn expensive and we really
don't have that much to see at ours. It is a small scale event. Oregon State Fair is much bigger than our Vancouver one...so you at least feel like you get your $'s worth there. My husband hates Fairs and even the Circus...so I use to take the kids every year and he stayed home. I enjoy seeing the Flowers/Crafting/Sewing/Photography etc...so I can stay a couple of hours in The Events/Judging Center...other than that...I never go to the Concerts anymore...because they use to be free with the cost of the Fair Admission...now they cost Individually at Concert Prices. So, if I am going to spend a huge amount of money for One Day at the Fair...I'd rather go to something else. Like Dinner on one of the Cruise Ships or something like that.

OK girls...it is still pretty quiet on here. May have to round up my Posse and go round up you MIA Porchies. LOL

Hugs, Smiles and Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2017 :  12:44:24 PM  Show Profile
I'm here, I'm here!!! lol
We've had so much rain lately that we can't get anything done outside.Dave's trying to put a roof over our patio so we can enjoy it more. Since I can't be in the sun anymore and it's too much work to climb up there every spring and every fall to put up and take down the temporary roof, he decided to put up a permanent one. BUT it has to be painted before he lugs it up there. So, we are to have 4 dry days in a row. Yippee!!
(or that's what they say today). I walked downtown to our Farmers market this morning. We only have it the first Saturday of each month thru Oct. I got a quart of tiny cucumbers to eat and some prune-plums. Then I treated myself to a couple of bars of beeswax soap: chamomile and lavender. They smell so nice. I also bought a jar of medium-warm pepper butter and a jar of straw/rhubarb jam.mmmm
That's about it for me. The fairs we go to don't start until the 23rd of this month. So we will go to them up until late Oct. I like the food, the animal barns, horse shows and rodeos.
Ok Gals, what are the rest of you doing

Love all the pics you all have shared.

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!

Edited by - herblady55 on Aug 12 2017 8:30:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2017 :  6:49:23 PM  Show Profile
All the goodies you got at the market sound yummy, Judy.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2017 :  10:08:53 AM  Show Profile
OK My Porchies...it's a good thing the horses are weary from the Heat...I didn't have the heart to send them and
their riders out looking for you strays. LOL

Saturday I had a fun day with my kids. First Off my son made us Breakfast and then We went to the Farmers Market in their little Town of Ridgefield. We had to laugh when we got there as there must have been just 4-6 tables set up: mostly crafts with very few flowers and NO
Produce what-so-ever. LOL But we enjoyed talking to the people! Then when we left there we went to most of the little
shops in town. Which there aren't too many of those either. LOL After we left there my son wanted to drive to Woodland to show me a
High School Pharmacy Store...he said "Mom, it is like stepping back 25 years in time! I kid you not!" And sure enough he was right.
We wandered around there longer than we did in Ridgefield. This High School Pharmacy carried all the Old Fashion Candies and Toys that my son remembered from when he was his kids ages. So, he had fun sharing that with me and his kids and wife. Saturday Night when I did my 5 mile walk I started feeling the weather system change...by the time I got home my fibro was flaring. I took two pain pills when I went to bed knowing that there is no way I would make it to Church. Well, not only didn't I make it...I slept until quarter to Two in the afternoon. It was a very fitful and painful night. Yesterday...I just declared it a pajama day and rested in my recliner pretty much most of the day. Today...other than getting up at 7:00 am...I feel much better. We hardly got any rain out of yesterdays system...so the pain wasn't even worth it. We had had 57 days in a row with no measureable rain...so we were kind of looking forward to it. It was cooler yesterday though...just in the 70's which was nice.

Did I mention to you girls about my Pillow experience? When I would sleep at night I kept hearing this scratching sound coming from inside my pillow (only one pillow out of the pkg of two that I purchased at Costco not long ago...a couple months maybe). So, I marked the pillow with a safety pin and had my son try it. He said the same thing...he could hear this scratchy scartchy noise. Well, the morning before I had woken up to that sound at 4:00 am and went to my computer and googled..."can spiders nest in pillows?" YUP they can! So, out that pillow went!! Even though I am not afraid of spiders...I had gotten five spider bites in one week...and killed 4. Two on my bed and
two on the floor. (I believe I had mentioned that earlier). There are also a lot of people on line saying "Why are scratching noises coming from my pillow?" And other people would say, "Oh, it's just the filling moving under your head." Well, that was one advantage I had of having bought two brand new pillows at the same time...one had scratching noises and one didn't. So, that threw out their fiber-fill idea...that your pillow is noisy from the stuffing...how lame! So, just letting you know girls...if you hear scratching in your pillow it probably is something nesting in there. One guy had friends crashing at his place and he passed out his pillows for them and then remembered he had shoved one under his bed...so pulled it out so he could sleep on it and in the morning he was covered in hundreds if not thousands of spiders. A pregnant female had layed her eggs and out hatched a zillion spiders and lets just say he was FREAKED out discovering them all over him. YIKES! I would not like that either! That is something of Night Mares that's for sure.

OK...now that I have you all scratching your bodies...just thinking about baby spiders all over you...I will leave you with that and
go finish my computer stuff. LOL *I can hear ya'll groaning and scratching!!!*

Hugs and Smiles,
Peg

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Aug 14 2017 10:18:02 AM
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2017 :  11:45:50 AM  Show Profile
Peg, I think I need a soothing cup of tea after that story. I really, really hate spiders. Did you ask Costco if you get a discount for taking their spiders off their hands? Lol

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2017 :  11:49:42 AM  Show Profile
Peggy what a story. I killed a spider in the garage yesterday as big as a small saucer. At first I thought it had fallen out of one of my preschool toy boxes . Nope it was a real one. I'm not afraid but it was big.

Farmgirl sister#4072
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2017 :  7:13:21 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies,
Been busy week we had our county fair this past few days and it was very busy working school stand, helping hubby with his stand, watching grandsons (best part) and getting my classroom ready. We start school on Wednesday. I can't believe that. Sheesh!!!! Summer sure went fast!! Both sons return to college this week too. So I am a hot mess lol!!!!! But it has been beautiful weather. 80 for a high but we sure could use rain. Oh my our farmers are looking for rain.
I will post a picture of my new butterflies so yall can see later this week.
love to you all,
Tammy

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page