Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2018 :  4:54:11 PM  Show Profile
Hi girlies, Man, I was awakened by what sounded like a small chain being slapped against my window at 1 A.M. this morning. Took me awhile to realize that it was rain and scary winds. I thought maybe it was hailing. So I got up, Praying as I went to the window, "Please God, don't let this break the windows". I really couldn't see much. It was 41 degrees. It thundered some too. Really weird when it does that in winter.
Peg, I noticed your booboo misprint too, but I just chalked it up to... that's just you... happy fingers.
Tammy, I can feel your joy at having a few days off. Who wouldn't love tea and books and movies! Heaven!!!
Sabrina, I could tell that having a whole SonDay off with no place to go and little ones all around you, was just Wonderful! Good for you!
When spring comes we'll see about another kitty. With Patsy living in Kentucky and us here, we might have to do without for awhile. I'd rather take trips to see her than wonder who's gonna feed my kitty... ya know? Yes I still have a pet rat, Peg. They travel well and my sissy likes them too. (unfurl that lip) I see you sneering.hahahaha

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
FGOTM:Jan.2012
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"We are a hardy bunch of mixed-breed mutts....a little Hillbilly, a little Indian, a little Irish/Welsh.....BUT a Whole Lotta GOD!!!"
"I used to toast marshmallows over my birthday cake. Now I can roast a ham."
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2018 :  7:46:50 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
PeggyAnn: The Napping House...I like it. haha

I like Janette Oke type books. Warm and fuzzy and easy reads.

Nora: Glad Duke is on this side of the fence. Bulls are not usually friendly with dogs.

We had very windy weather last night complete with thunder and lightning. Stayed up till 4 am crocheting just because I knew it would make no sense to lay down. Was still windy when I got up. Took down a wind chime just because it was downright noisy! Thought for sure I would see a downed limb, but nothing.. glad for that.

Sitting here listening to my Pandora Christmas Instrumentals and watching my fireplace and Christmas tree lights... so comforting. Good night for making a nest on the couch in the blankets. Stay warm gals.

My computer needs charging.. down to 21%..

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2018 :  03:39:31 AM  Show Profile
....there's a phrase I haven't heard in a long time..." nesting on the couch in the blankets"..... love it! I guess I'm nesting in my recliner in my blanket then. Hmmm, doesn't sound the same does it? Oh well, I'm snuggled in with my steaming cuppa and the fireplace going anyhow. *giggle*

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"We are a hardy bunch of mixed-breed mutts....a little Hillbilly, a little Indian, a little Irish/Welsh.....BUT a Whole Lotta GOD!!!"
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2018 :  11:32:13 AM  Show Profile
HI Girlies...

Judy...really you notice all my happy finger mistakes??? LOL I try to re-read and change them...but sometimes I miss them. And sometimes it makes
for a good laugh in life. I understand the whole wanting to see your Sissy more than having a Kitty at this time. That makes perfect sense!! Hey Judy
I saw a thing on FB about there being a new Echo (Alexa) Called the Christian Alexa. It was so bad...it was hysterical. And I don't want one because
it was like being your conscience. Like "Do you really want to say that...it could hurt her heart?" It could be more of a Nightmare than a help. LOL
I seriously hope it was a JOKE!

Patsy...I have read all those Janette Oke Books several times and seen the Movies many times too. Those are what I call Christian Cozy Reads. But I love
them too. But I love all kinds of Book Genres. Music too! ~ I don't have a fireplace...I feel left out of the coziness

Nora...Well, this aint NO BULL...that was a cute picture of Duke and the bull. He is a curious little guy isn't he? I was glad there was a fence there so
he didn't get kicked in the head by the bull!

Prayer Request...Please keep my mom in your prayers (Ann Pierce) she is in Deaconess Hospital in Spokane. Her COPD and her blood disease has been stressing
her heart...so they Hospitalized her for 3 days. She should get out tomorrow. I feel so badly because she is all alone to deal with her health issues by
herself. I wish she would have listened to me when my dad died and moved to this area but she didn't want to...so now she is in a pickle.

Well...I'm off to another rainy day!! Keep Warm Girls! Enjoy all those snowy days off!

Love and Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

LOVE YOU TO THE BEACH AND BACK!
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2018 :  2:47:34 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, sorry to hear about your mom. Will pray for her.
Duke goes through the fence and gets as close as he can to the cattle. So far he can out maneuver them and has stayed out of their reach. Though I thought one of the females had him when she first brought her calf around.

Finally got my outside lights down and put in the attic.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2017
http://firecatinc.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2018 :  3:16:38 PM  Show Profile
Peggy I will be praying for your mom!

Yes, having a day at home was nice. This week has been full of ups and downs, it was a really busy week and next week will be too but after that I'm hoping for a few weeks that are not as full (we will see if that actually works out). I'm doing my best to not have outside activities more than 1-2 Saturdays a week so we have regular saturdays at home to rest and work on family projects.

Nothing much new here just running everyone to all of their stuff and lots of OCC meetings. Oh and potty training and sleep training. The baby is doing better but still waking up soooo much. Hoping this weekend hubby can help some so I can get a bit of rest!

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275
February 2016 Farmgirl of the Month
http://kidscrunchandchrist.com
*Journal Through The Bible*The Life Giving Home Study*Homemaker's Bookclub*

Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2018 :  10:16:17 AM  Show Profile
Good afternoon ladies! I had a awesome time on vacation and hated to come back yesterday to work. The rental company called me not 15 minutes after I got home and wanted to show my house yesterday - told them absolutely not so I need to get it ready for them to show on Monday. Not happy about it but nothing I can do. I have boxes everywhere and as small as it is I doubt it will show well as it will make it look even smaller.

Got my taxes done and need to do a little cleaning this morning. While i was gone they replaced a window and the guy didn't clean up well - had drywall particles all over my entertainment center and some on the floor along with screws. He hung the curtain rod crooked which is driving me crazy. The window is longer than the previous one so my curtains are now too short.

I have a ton of photos, if you'd like to see all of them send me your email and I'll share my google album. Here's a couple to share.

PeggyAnn - it might look cold but it actually wasn't bad with our snowmobile gear. The only person who complained of being cold had generic Carhartt bibs on instead of snowmobile bibs.

It took almost 17 hours to drive down as we hit a blizzard in Bozman, MT so it took double the time from there to our lodging. Return trip took 14 hours. They got hit with over a foot of snow the night we arrived so we had fresh powder the first day. It was challenging for me physically and I'm going to need to start doing some upper body workouts to help for future rides.

Moving into full gear to get moved now. Office is nearly all packed except for some things I might need before move. Living room is in progress. Tons of books to pack.

I'll try to catch up on posts soon --- Benny's on his way down and I need to get moving this morning. Have an awesome weekend everybody!

Tammy
Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Farmgirl of the Month November 2016
http://ndprairiegypsy.blogspot.com/
Jamestown, ND
Go to Top of Page

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2018 :  4:22:05 PM  Show Profile
Sounds like you had a good time Tammy! Good luck with your move!

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2018 :  11:05:06 AM  Show Profile
Tammy, those were gorgeous pics! I love that kind of scenery! Will be emailing you.
We have 50 today and sunny, the last of our few days off from winter. Tomorrow night may bring snow again. At least the few warm days we had got rid of the mounds of snow piled everywhere.

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2018 :  3:25:39 PM  Show Profile

Hi My Lovely Ladies...thanks for keeping Shane and me in your prayers as we made a quick trip to Spokane to assess My Mom's Health situation. She was in Deaconess Hospital for 6 days. Why??? They weren't totally sure but her breathing was so bad they had to put her on Oxygen. They ruled out the flu and Diabetis ... and decided that her Auto-Immune Diseases that are causing her Blood Disease is
causing her COPD to Act Up and her heart to be in distressed. When she took a bad fall five or six years ago, down her basement steps backwards...she not only had head trauma but it bruised her heart and put her into an Arrhythmia. So, all that was working against her and stressing her breathing. About all Shane and I could do for her is go to her home and
clean it for her so that when she returned home she wouldn't have to worry about all that. At almost 85 she really needs someone to come in and clean for her and do her laundry.
They are sending in a home nurse to do an assessment on her at home on Monday. She was sent home yesterday and the Dr.s want her to continue to rest for a week and then let the home nurse decide what else they can do for her. She is Feisty as ever and was ornery with her nursing staff at the Hospital. Shane and I went in and dusted, vacuumed, scrubbed her bathroom, took out all her trash, mopped her floors, installed an Air Purifier for her, cleaned her kitchen, got all the cobwebs down upstairs and downstairs. Shane did most of the hard work and really did a great job. Being 85 she isn't the perfectionist she used to be...so, I hope she was pleased for the help we gave her. Now she can
have someone come in and continue the cleaning for her...if she will. So, it was a total trip of Serving Her the Best we could and we visited with her as much as we could too. Hanging around in Hospitals with this nasty flu virus isn't the thing one really wants to do. But hopefully God protected us from getting it again. So, Please Keep her in your Prayers...Ann Pierce. And thank God with me...that He has blessed me with such an Amazing Son who is always willing to go the Extra Mile for Family and Friends. Shane's name means Precious Gift of God...and he lives up to that name in Every Way. Also, I appreciate that Pat was here for Larry and
I didn't have to worry about him while I was gone. That is also, such a great Comfort...to be able to count on Patrick.

Love, Grace and Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2018 :  3:48:29 PM  Show Profile
Peggy... keeping (ALL) of you in my Prayers! God Is Able!!!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2018 :  4:25:16 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, glad she got home. Will pray that things go well.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2018 :  7:22:01 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Peggy.. Glad your mom got out and also praying for you all..

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2018 :  08:49:50 AM  Show Profile
I'mean just getting caught up on some of these threads. Just read about your mom, Peggy. I will pray for her and for you. Long distance worrying is so stressful! Well any distance worry is.

Tammy, your vacation looked wonderful!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2018 :  6:29:19 PM  Show Profile
Got up yesterday morning with a unirary tract infection. Got in at the doctor's, thought the office would be full of people with the flu. But the nurse said that they hadn't had many cases yet ou this week. I wish if you knew what was wrong with you, they could just send a prescription in and you could skip the visit.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2018 :  1:07:53 PM  Show Profile
Hi Judith...thanks for your prayers for my Mom. She needs them. She is the most unappreciative person I have ever met. She couldn't say anything positive about
what we did for her all she could do was complain. First we left all the lights on in her house according to her. We did NOT. She has her lights set on a timer at
night but I noticed her main lamp in her living room had not come on as it should have. So I called her at the Hospital and asked her about it. So she asked me to
just turn it on manually and it should go off at the right time in the morning. Besides her outside light which were on a timer...that is the only light we left on.
Then she complained that the Air Purifier we bought for her and installed made the house freezing cold. I told her that was impossible because it was a purifier not
an air conditioner. My son has the same unit and it really works well. It has 3 levels of purification...so that is why we went to Costco and got it for her. Then
the Night before last when I called she sounded extremely winded. I said, "Mom, are you OK? She sounded like she did when she went into the Hospital. She said, "No, I'm
not OKAY I'm in there throwing out the food you left. I said, I didn't have any food while at your house so it isn't mine. She said, "No the food you left in the refrigerator."
I said, "Mom, I didn't leave any food in your refrigerator." She said, " No, all the food that was in there that you didn't clean out." OMGosh girls. I said, "Mom, I
would never go into your refrigerator and throw out your food with out you asking me to and you didn't and quite frankly I never even thought about it." When I visit my
mom, I don't even open her refrigerator without asking if I can get something. If I had taken it upon myself to clean out her food...there would have been hell to pay.
For sure I would have thrown out something she just bought the other day and blah, blah, blah. So, I didn't call her last night. I didn't want to hear anymore complainging
from her. My son and I spent $5OO.OO to make that trip to shower a little love on her and all we get is a slap in the face. No wonder she is dying a grumpy old woman with no friends. She talks bad about the two friends she does have to me...and she talks bad about me to her friends. She is just a sour Old Woman of 85. Lord, shoot me if I ever
get that bad!!!

Nora are you Diabetic? Urinary Tract infections...that cause no pain or other symptoms when you are older are usually from too much sugar. At least that is what my Dr. told
me and another friends Dr. told her. They can cause a lot of problems if you don't know you have one. And I'm with you...why can't they just call in the prescription without
having you come in. Especially with the Flu going around. That was another thing about my Mom...it didn't phase her that we were putting ourselves at risk for getting the
flu just by being there a couple of times a day to visit her in the Hospital. And believe me, we thought about it because my son had been so sick from it for two months and I
had just gotten over it myself...we a three week bout.

OKay Ladies...I'm done venting! More later Girlfriends!!

Hugs, Prayers and Good Stuff,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2018 :  1:13:43 PM  Show Profile
Me Again...I know I'm like a bad penny...you just can't get rid of me! I went to correct my last line on the above post but noticed. There are not the usual
divisions between each post...where you can go in and change your mistakes, or email one of The Porchies, or look at some ones profile or what ever. I wonder
what happened? We have a ghost I guess. LOL

Hugs,
Peg

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2018 :  2:58:24 PM  Show Profile
No, Peggy. Not diabetic. Have my numbers checked every six months.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2018 :  5:49:39 PM  Show Profile
Oh goodness Peggy that does not sound like a good time. Just know your reward is not here on Earth, God has your reward waiting for doing right and honoring your mom!!

Well ladies, tomorrow I'm off for a retreat and OCC Area Coordinator planning meeting. I can't tell you how excited I am for two days away. I adore my kids and I know being away from them is going to be hard but I think it is JUST WHAT I NEED!!! Hubby is a bit nervous about two plus days of him and the kids without me here but I'm sure they will be fine. Pray for him anyway, please! I am looking forward to rest and being able to eat my food without someone asking for it lol.

The baby is doing better and better with his sleeping. Last night was a bit rough but the night before he only woke up once and went right back to sleep! Hopefully he sleeps good for hubby this weekend.

Hope you are all doing ok!

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275

Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2018 :  09:17:27 AM  Show Profile
Good morning ladies! Finally found a couple minutes to jump on. It's been hectic packing this week. The rental company has shown the house 6 times already, 4 times on Tuesday alone. I had to stop packing yesterday as I ran out of boxes. Benny came down Saturday and loaded up the truck and took back most of what I'd packed back on Sunday. I've got the office, living room and bedroom packed other then everyday stuff. Now to start the kitchen area which is hard figuring out what I'll need for the rest of the month and what I can pack. Official last day will be the 23rd and we'll do our last load up that weekend. He's bringing down the bus and his buddy is bringing down his enclosed trailer. I'm going back and forth on whether I should transfer to Devil's Lake, which is an hour drive each way, and work there until I can find something closer or pray something opens up closer if I don't transfer. I've sent applications in and made contact but haven't gotten a call from any of them yet to come in for an interview. ND can be weird so it may be they won't call until I've moved, I had that problem when we moved out here.

PeggyAnn - You're in my prayers! I can so feel for you. I see it so much at work - lonely old women who lash out at everybody in anger. We were discussing the other night which was worse - the angry old women or the anxiety-fearful ones who are scared about everything in their life. They are both so time consuming to deal with for different reasons.

Sabrina - I hope you have a great time! I'm sure your hubs will do fine with the kids and maybe appreciate you a bit more when you return lol

Judy - did you get the link for the vacation pictures? Benny's pictures turned out better than mine did - not sure if his phone is better (IPhone) or if he's just a better photographer lol

Okay, time to take a nap. My sleeping is off again and I'm waking up way to early and not getting enough hours sleep. Even residents are commenting about how tired I look so I'm hoping a nap might help today.

Tammy
Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Jamestown, ND
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2018 :  12:19:42 PM  Show Profile
Tammy, yes, I did get those great pics. THAT'S a LOT of snow. Gorgeous though! Thanks for sharing them!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2018 :  11:46:58 AM  Show Profile
Good afternoon ladies! My house is 49 degrees. Thought it was unusually cold this morning but I can be cold sometimes so thought I'd do my errands and get my blood moving and then take a shower before work. Thankfully thought to buy an indoor thermometer while out. Called rental company when I cranked it up to 80 and it still didn't turn on. So called into work and the furnace guy is here working on it. Looks like I will be heading up to the farm tonight instead of in the morning. Actually works better because a storm is moving in tonight so I'll be snug and cozy before it hits. Lil dude will be spending the weekend with us.

Judy - yes there was a lot of snow. I got off my sled in one location and had snow up to my waist. Glad you enjoyed! It was like a fairy land the way the trees were covered - too beautiful to describe.

Have a great weekend ladies! Lots of hot chocolate and toppings for you on the porch to keep us all warm.

Tammy
Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Jamestown, ND
Go to Top of Page

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2018 :  6:00:18 PM  Show Profile
Hi ladies! Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. I had a great time at the meeting and the kids did very well. Hubby is still hesitant to ok me leaving in April but I personally feel like it will be fine after seeing how this weekend went. I am exhausted and my throat started hurting on the way home, hoping I didn’t pick up a bug!

Tammy, sounds like the move is progressing nicely. Hope they get your heat figured out.

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2018 :  11:39:56 AM  Show Profile
Hello My Porchies...

I have been MIA for a bit as I had a pleasant but unexpected house guest for 4 days. My Oldest Grandson Andrew came to visit from Spokane. It was so great to actually
spend quality time with him. Haven't had that chance since he was in Jr. High...He is now 30! We see him a couple of times a year but it is usually only for a meal and
we try to catch up on each others lives in a short amount of time. I just love this kid...he is a good young man. And he still loves his Grandma to pieces which delights
my heart to no end.

Also, had some Dr. Appointments and was trying to help my middle son with his Van one day and I ran out of gas on the Freeway twice. And I had to pull off both times in
really dangerous places. That kind of excitement can age you really quickly. LOL It was a good thing my husband was not far behind me in his car and rescued me both times.
I never have high blood pressure but I'm sure it was soaring that day. LOL

Also, had Bible Study last night and that was really great. We had one lady from the Assisted Living Place come in to join us last night and she was just an Angel. Loved
having her and I hope she will join us from now on. She is a Hispanic Woman who has Lupus and is confined to a wheel-chair. She has a 21 yr. old daughter, who lives close by.
One of the regular gals in my Study Group speaks Spanish...so they were conversing once in awhile in Spanish. It all just made the night so FUN. Gleniesly (the visitor) said
that she heard the talking and laughter so wanted to come join in with whatever was going on. And we welcomed her with open arms and hearts. She participated in every way
and just fit in perfectly. We invited her to join us every week. What an enjoyable evening we had with her.

Well, I am working on a New Diamond Painting of a Wedding Dress...which looks just like the one my Step-daughter wore at her Wedding last October. So, I thought I would make
it for her 45th Birthday in May. I think she will be quite surprised.

OK...looks like I'm not the only one who has been MIA for a few days. I sent the Posse out on myself...so I won't be afraid to send them out to round YOU up either! LOL

Have a Glorious Weekend Girls!!

Love, Hugs and JOY,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2018 :  4:20:18 PM  Show Profile
Hi Peg, I'm here. Wow! You HAVE had a full schedule since we chatted last. So happy for all the fun stuff you've been doing... BUT... who goes out in a van without gas in it??? Hmmm?... Are you 16 again??? Only kids do stuff like that. Yes, I'm scolding you! What in the world, young lady... You're grounded!!! *snicker*
I've had a birthday since we last chatted... so I (crawl) to the putter a little slower these days... That's MY excuse anyhow! heehee
I got a new mattress and geriatric pillow for my birthday. I had my old one for waaaay too long... I won't even say how old it was... but it was "OLD!!!" I think the dust mites had a few generations of family living in it!!! *ewwww*. So now they're all looking for new homes.(I gave all of them your addresses... answer the scritching&scratching at your door or not, it's your call)heehee
Ya, I've been wondering if some of our Gals are under snow drifts somewhere! Sure hope not!
Time for tea and some TV!
Have a good night Porch-Buds!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page