Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2994 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2994 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2019 :  11:43:55 AM  Show Profile
Peggy - I hope you're right about my 40's. My 20's were filled with events like graduation college and getting married. Things didn't go as planned in my 30's - no kids or new farm yet. So, it will be wonderful if I feel on top of the world in my 40's!

Judy and Patsy - so sorry to hear about your uncle.

Judy - as long as the cows can get out of the wind they tolerate the cold much better than we do. And they're like little kids when it snows. They run and jump around. It's fun to watch :)

Denise - so glad to hear that JT is progressing so well.

I've been working on Christmas gifts too. I thought I was doing so well starting early, but I'm not as far ahead as I wanted to be. I think that's how it goes every year LOL!!!

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2019 :  5:23:09 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Heather: Trying to picture a grown cow "jumping around".. Hard to picture. Now calves are lil springs.. real fun there..

We all hate to see our loved ones leave this earth, but death is part of life, even though it's hard to bear. Seems like
there's more gone than is here and it's just getting doggone lonely down here!

Sis: Yes! I'm solar. Deal with it.. ROFLOL (can you tell I need sun) "snork snort"

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9245 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9245 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2019 :  4:56:29 PM  Show Profile
Just about done with my gifts for the upcoming birthdays and Christmas. It makes me so glad when I can finish early because I want to enjoy lots of other things going on!

Thank you to all who having been praying for JT. I know that has gotten him through. He has never been down about the situation which they say can happen. We are just so very grateful that it wasn't any worse because it surely could have been. But God was watching over him. Some don't understand why we can say that as they look at what is lost instead of what was not. They say God could have kept it from happening and indeed he could have but He knows what is best and we have learned a lot through this and honestly we have become much closer because of it. I am grateful for that alone.

I hope everyone is enjoying this time of year wherever you may be. It is definitely November. For us that means dark and dreary most days. I have been busy working in the office keeping on top of paperwork and learning the bookkeeping system we use. It is interesting but some days trying. I am easily distracted so need to really focus when dealing with customers on the phone. I use to call it multitasking but I guess that isn't necessary for me to do these days so I have to learn to focus on the thing at hand.

I am looking forward to seeing my son at Thanksgiving time. He moved a couple hours away last year and I haven't seen him since September. Now that doesn't sound like a long time but he isn't good at keeping in phone contact so it seems a long time to me.

Enough from me for now.
I hope everyone has a good night.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2019 :  12:17:10 AM  Show Profile
Hello, My Porchies...It has been a busy weekend! And it seems Pretty Crazy that it is the 17th of Nov. already!! Time just flies by when you are staying busy!! Got to see my
Sweet little family on Saturday. We went over to Portland to our Favorite Antique Mall for the Opening of their Christmas Festival. You will never guess what I bought?? I bought an
old Fashioned electric fireplace insert...yes, just the logs that light up!! It is so pretty and gives a little cozy mood to our living room. I have an old Brown Bookshelf in our living
room that had been my MIL's and I have always used it for books and nick-nacks. So, I am going to put the logs on top of the Shelving unit and decorate around it for each
Holiday. It will be fun! I was so excited. I have often thought of buying a small electric Fireplace but if I did I would have to get rid of the Bookshelf completely and I don't want
to do that! ~ Plus I picked up some stocking stuffers and we just all had a ball mingling with the crowd! It was pretty insane! But isn't everything this time of year??? The
Grandkids and the parents were pretty dressed up...so they decided to head back to Vancouver Mall and see if they could get early pictures with Santa at the Polar Express!
And sure enough, there was not the usual crazy crowd...as Santa arrived 2 weeks early this year. They got adorable pictures taken and even mommy and daddy got into a
couple of the shots. So, they decided they would use those for their Christmas Postcards this year. Patti (the other Grandma) and I decided after 3 hours of being at the
Antique Mall did not want to walk the Big Mall...so, we went to JoAnnes, Marshalls, and then went and had dinner out. Then I came home and fell asleep in my recliner while
watching Football. I was so tired. Fatigue from the rain. Then I slept last night for 9 hrs and 20 minutes and woke up just as tired as when I went to bed.

Today, still rainy...so I declared it a PAJAMA AND COFFEE DAY! Hubby and I tried to watch two Football Games but they were rather boring...so we both took naps and then
I worked on Diamond Painting and selecting partners for The MJF Stuffed Stocking Swap that I try to Hostess each year. And now I need to go Post Information about my
Bible Study Christmas Party. We are doing a Baked Potato Bar and Also, giving to a Charity to help displaced families & children from the California Fires. Then we give
each other Christmas Cards and a few little goodies!

Denise...you are so right on about giving God the continued praise for JT's accident, recovery, and looking for the lessons in The Circumstance. Even if you don't see the
lessons right at first...you will see God in the Middle of it! And you have! That is such a great example of showing Jesus to others.

Hope everyone had a Blessed Sonday and that this week will be a delightful one for each and every one of you!!

From My Heart to Yours,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
Aug 2018-Farmgirl of the Month

LOVE YOU TO THE BEACH AND BACK!

Edited by - LadyInRed on Nov 18 2019 12:19:05 AM
Go to Top of Page

loribeck
True Blue Farmgirl

588 Posts

Lori
Alvordton 36
USA
588 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2019 :  6:29:51 PM  Show Profile
Beautiful day out today. I just had to soak up some of this nice day because I know it's going to get cold out again. LOL. I have added an addition to our family. Maggie Mae has come to live with us too. She is the sister to Trixie Lyn, our sweet little Shih Tzu puppy. They are so adorable together. Playing, wrestling, and fighting. I have a stroller for them and took them for a walk yesterday and today. They loved it.

Shannon, I am praying for you that God will be with you and comfort you in your time of grief.

Heather, your cats are so photogenic. The camera seems to love them. I sure do enjoy the pictures you post.

Farmgirl 7774

Never miss a sunset

Lori Beck
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9245 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9245 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2019 :  4:45:02 PM  Show Profile
Only a couple more people to take care of for Christmas. All my wrapping is done. Worked on all of it today.

Heather, I always enjoy watching the animals in the snow. That they enjoy it just like some of us "kids" do. LOL!

There isn't much going on here which I am good with. I am in a couple of swaps so I have been working on some things for those.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2019 :  1:08:45 PM  Show Profile
Lori...we want pictures of Maggie May!!! If she is half as cute as Trixie then she will be a little doll baby and I want to see her!!! I miss my Bella sometimes something fierce!!

Denise...I started getting my packages wrapped and now they are pulling a Bank Inspection for our Apartments Tuesday...so, I had to clean up the mess and i'm not even half done
and get my room put back in order. i hate Inspections. And who does that two days before Thanksgiving??????? i also was going to put away Fall and get out Christmas but now
have to wait until after the Inspection. Their timing really stinks. Can you tell that I'm NOT excited about this? LOL

Hope everyone has Family Plans for Thanksgiving. We are going out this year for Dinner...to The Heathman Lodge. They do a Wonderful Meal!..with a Piano Player and all. So Nice.

Sunny day today! Really Pretty out!! Take Care and if you aren't real busy...feel free to come help me deep clean my Apartment!! LOL

Love, Hugs and Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9245 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9245 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2019 :  10:16:46 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, Isn't that always the way? Just when your are ready to do something you have to put it on hold.

Working in the office today. Getting files cleaned out and more organized which is how I like it. Still have some errands today. Our oldest gd is here today. She spent the night and will again tonight. They only live like 5 minutes from us so she tries to get over here as much as she can. We always have a good time and she keeps me from getting down in this weather we are having. Rainy and cold.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2019 :  3:15:44 PM  Show Profile
Denise...so glad that your grand-daughter is there to keep Grandma having some fun! Yes, it never fails that there is always something that throws your plans right out the window!! But...
hey, they get whet they get for pulling this on everyone. My Oldest Step Daughter will be here tomorrow to see her dad. She started coming every month just to spend time with her dad
over a year and a half ago...when we thought my husband only had months to live. Now, she just keeps coming. And her dad enjoys her for a few hours and then she has plenty of time
left to see friends and other Family. ~ I will be off with my youngest son's family...but hope to see her too. She is driving from Spokane and that takes a good 6 1/2 hours in good traffic...
the roads will be busy with Holiday Travelers. So, I might be home by the time she gets here. She is staying until Tuesday!

I just ran out and did a bit of grocery shopping. I hope to get my Bathroom cleaned today. I will save all the mopping of floors until Monday Night. My husband is messing up the rooms as
fast as I clean them. Men!! They just don't get it. I tell you...I fall into bed every night exhausted. I usually take Sleep MD at night to help me get to sleep but I have been out of it for a
couple of days and just haven't needed it. It is an all Natural Supplement but let me tell you I would rather take it than work this hard every day lol. I have always been a Spring Cleaning Gal
and not so much a Fall Cleaning Person. Now, I remember Why...too much work!! LOL

Okay girls...it is quiet on The Porch. Love You All To Pieces!!!

Love, Hugs and Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9245 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9245 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2019 :  06:03:57 AM  Show Profile
Morning all,
Kind of wondering where everyone is? Maybe busy getting ready for the holiday.
It is quite cold here this morning. Keeping the wood stove going to take the morning chill off.
Enjoying my morning cup before I set off to get things done.

Lots to do today. Always seems Saturdays are busy doing catch up.
Just thought I'd pop in for a quick visit.

Hope everyone is staying well. We better all bundle up good here on the porch!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2019 :  07:48:32 AM  Show Profile
Hello everyone,
Just thought I would fly in ....Klink into the chair....smoothing my butterfly wings...#128513;I have been gone a while. Life kinda swooped in and kidnapped me. At school we had one teacher take a leave of absence due to her daughter being I'll and another teacher has been resigned and will not return after Christmas. That has stretched the rest of us really thin I am teaching extra classes along with my regular schedule can I just say my wings be flapping#128513;#128513;#128513;

My stepson is getting married in a few weeks and so that is keeping us busy. My twins are living in the basement as they settle into full time jobs, etc. Did I say life has kept me on my toes?
I have missed yall and hope to fly in more often.

Hope y'all are well and getting your turkeys ready me I am going eat dessert #128513;#128514; family will be here with some of grandkids looking forward to that and we only have school Monday and Tuesday
I think that about catches you up.

I was afraid Miss Peggy was gonna send the posse#128513;
Y'all have a lovely Saturday
Love and hugs
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Purple Skies
http://mypurpleskies.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2019 :  2:04:26 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Yup, getting ready for my middle son and family of 6 from Ohio. They will be here Sunday. Also Jim's youngest sister Grace and her 2 daughters

from Ohio, with their kids will be here Tuesday. They will all leave the following Sunday.

That's a total of 13 people from Ohio. Plus Jason and his kids, so 17 people. Got a 22 pound turkey and we are having ham also, with lots of

sides. My son is bringing his pop up camper for his family to stay in while here. Got lots of floor space if they decide they can't hack it. lol

Good thing I have a 4 bedroom house huh? Hope you all have good family gatherings to make lots of memories! Take lots of pics cause someday

that's all you will have..

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9245 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9245 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2019 :  05:01:34 AM  Show Profile
Sounds like everyone is busy, busy with preparations for lots of things.

Patsy, I have family in Ohio too. How far away are you from Ohio? We want to find somewhere more central to all of the family when we move.

Quite chilly here this morning. Started the wood stove going and went to start coffee, was greeted by this.

So nice to see it in bloom. I repotted it this summer and I guess it was happy to be able to stretch it's roots.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2019 :  6:18:22 PM  Show Profile
Yes, Busy, Busy, Busy!!! My oldest Step-daughter was here today. Her and my hubby made it to Church but not me! Rain!! It is amazing how many times it rains on Sunday and keeps me from going.
Maybe next Sunday!! My step-daughter was so sweet and even brought dinner and so I didn't even have to cook...which was so nice. We had a great visit with her. She is driving back to Spokane tomorrow.

Yay, Teacher Tammy came back!!! So, happy to see you on The Porch. I knew that someone or something must have kidnapped you because it It was like..."now you see her and now you don't! Glad you are
back girlfriend! We really did miss you!!

Denise...your Christmas Cactus looks so pretty. I had an Easter one for years but a couple of moves were a couple to many for it. It rebelled and just died off.

Patsy...sounds like you are going to have a houseful for Thanksgiving...that is so Special!! Hope you all enjoy the Family Time!

We are going out to dinner this year and I am looking forward to that!!

It has gotten cold here!! It feels like winter!!

Have A Great Week Girls!!!

Love, Hugs, and Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9245 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9245 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2019 :  05:52:21 AM  Show Profile
Peggy,
this one only bloomed at Christmas the year I got it. Ever since it has bloomed at Thanksgiving and Valentines day. One year it bloomed at both those holidays and St. Patrick's day. Then it didn't bloom for a few years until now. I am getting your swap ready but we have a funeral for Jt's nephew who died suddenly on Saturday morning. I hope to have it out the first of December. Such a devastating thing for the family.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2019 :  12:27:39 PM  Show Profile
Denise...that is such sad news about JT's nephew. Prayers are with you!!

That is wild that the Christmas Cactus Blooms for many Holidays. I have never known one to do that! My Plumeria from Hawaii is still blooming. They say not to let it go dormant the first year...so,
I haven't but it is crazy that it is still putting out pretty pink blooms!! I Love It!

Do NOT worry about getting the Christmas Stocking out early. You need to take care of family first!!

Well, I had a nice visit with my oldest Step-daughter all day yesterday! She knew I was having a Fibro Flare Day so she brought dinner and we just heated it in the oven. She also brought me a
bag of Birthday Gifts!! She really is a sweetheart. I told ya'all that I love having my Birthday All Month Long but now it is into the two-month range. LOL

I hope everyone is counting their blessings and not their troubles! Changing one's perspective can make all the difference in the World.

Love, Hugs, and Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9245 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9245 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2019 :  3:35:56 PM  Show Profile
Peggy,
Thanks.
I miss the smell of plumeria. The first time I ever smelled it was when we got to the airport in Honolulu when we were flying over to our first duty station in Pearl Harbor. There is no smell like it.

I have been getting our things ready to travel. Not looking forward to seeing family for this purpose but we need to be there for Jt's sister and family.

Hope everyone is looking forward to some good family time this holiday.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2019 :  8:04:34 PM  Show Profile
Happy Monday yall
Hope you had a great day. I am enjoying a birthday cupcake and left y'all some too#128513;no calories at all. We are getting things ready for possible snowstorm tomorrow of nine inches snow and 40 mph winds and today was 50. #128558; I sold not lime winter.

Judy thank you for the birthday card and thanksgiving card. Made me smile
Peggy thank you for keeping my rocker warm. #128525;

Well just wanted to leave you some birthday goodies now off to bed.
Love and Blessings
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Purple Skies
http://mypurpleskies.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

loribeck
True Blue Farmgirl

588 Posts

Lori
Alvordton 36
USA
588 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2019 :  5:05:02 PM  Show Profile
To all my porch friends, I hope your Thanksgiving was as full of love, laughter, and blessings as mine was. No matter how bad things get, there is always something to be thankful for. I am thankful for all of my MJF friends.

Farmgirl 7774

Never miss a sunset

Lori Beck
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2019 :  6:54:32 PM  Show Profile
MeeeeToooooo Lori! A GREAT bunch of gals to call my Porch-Buds!
Happy Thanksgiving Gals!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
FGOTM:Jan.2012
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"We are a hardy bunch of mixed-breed mutts....a little Hillbilly, a little Indian, a little Irish/Welsh.....BUT a Whole Lotta GOD!!!"
"I used to toast marshmallows over my birthday cake. Now I can roast a ham."
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9245 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9245 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2019 :  09:24:43 AM  Show Profile
Hope everyone enjoyed a beautiful Thanksgiving with those you love.

We left Wednesday morning from JT's family.
There were so many people at the viewing Tuesday night. They didn't have a funeral just the viewing and the line didn't quit the whole 3 hrs. There were people in a line in the parking lot. I do hope people will check on her often. I know JT's sisters are close so I know the other one will be in contact with her and going to see her.
Horrible to lose a child no matter.
We headed back this way to my son's on reached him about 2:30 Wednesday and stayed over till this morning. We had a nice day yesterday just the 3 of us and then later we visited with a couple of his friends that came and we watched a couple of movies. It was quiet but enjoyed our time with him.
I really dislike having an empty nest this past year but I need to get motivated to keep busy and not stay sedentary. Leads to depression for me.

Hope everyone is having a great day whether you are working, shopping the sales or whatever. I never go out on Black Friday.

I am working on laundry and putting away fall decor today.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2019 :  11:34:51 AM  Show Profile
Hello My Beautiful Porchies...We had a Wonderful Thanksgiving!! Great Food, Lovely atmosphere and Fabulous Company! No time like Family Time!! We had Larry's oldest sister with us too this year
which was just lovely. She is the same age as my mom would be if she was still alive! She enjoyed her great-niece & nephew though I could tell she couldn't hear them half the time. She needs
hearing aids but...doesn't have them.

After we took Mary home (she lives in Portland) Larry and I came back home and rested a bit. Then my kids wanted me to go back out with them for a little Black Friday Shopping. I am like you
Denise...that is not my thing. But I did buy my husband a 55 inch TV for Christmas. They had them for a great price. In our Apartment, it is going to feel like we are watching an I-Max Screen.
The Crowds were rude, the children had a melt-down and I had to get out of the Drama...So after an hour and a half...I had my son drop me back home with my huge TV. And hubby and I enjoyed
the rest of our night and he was excited about his TV. But today I have to buy a bigger stand for it. Another chunk of money I wasn't expecting and I will have to assemble it myself when it arrives.
This is going to be the gift that keeps on costing! LOL. I don't care as long as he is Happy!

We are having bright sunny weather but it is colder than an Iceberg!! We have snow in the foothills and Mountains but not on The Valley Floor. Which is fine with me. Tonight we are going to
a Craft Fair and to see the Tree Lighting. It is always one of our favorite nights in the Holiday Season.

I hope you all had a Blessed Thanksgiving and are moving on into a Glorious Christmas.

Love, Hugs and Christmas Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9245 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9245 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2019 :  12:35:49 PM  Show Profile
Sounds like you got a good deal anyway Peggy. But yes those unexpected costs. When our daughter bought her new tv they gave their old one. Our big one had dies so we used the smaller one we had from my dad. So when they got theirs they came over and hooked up their old one for us. I already had the stand but I really want to get a different one. This is a glass top and I'm always afraid it is going to get broken or chipped. I'd rather have a good old wooden one.
Laundry is almost done and I have started pulling in the fall stuff but I've been doing my shopping online and have gotten distracted with that. LOL

I've have been

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Go to Top of Page

loribeck
True Blue Farmgirl

588 Posts

Lori
Alvordton 36
USA
588 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2019 :  5:47:48 PM  Show Profile
So glad to hear that you all had a great Thanksgiving. Seems like it is so hard to get with the kids as everyone has different schedules. Randy and I spent our day together and relaxed. We have had so much happen lately that we just didn't feel like cooking a big dinner or having anyone over. We called all the kids and talked to them and took a drive together. The pickup and trailer we use for work was hit by an elderly gentleman and totaled. No one was hurt, thank God. We have been looking for a new one but the prices are so high. Today we had to take our old dog, Harley to the vet to be put to sleep. He was suffering so much and we just couldn't let that go on.
On a good note, the sun will rise again and life will go on. We will keep looking for a truck and do the best we can with the equipment we have until we find one. We are still so blessed.

Farmgirl 7774
Never miss a sunset

Lori Beck
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9245 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9245 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2019 :  04:21:58 AM  Show Profile
Lori praying you find something. I know insurance never covers enough to get as good as you have. we have had our truck and trailer hit before but never totaled. We have always been able to get it repaired. Both truck and trailer are so expensive, maybe a good used. Even those don't come cheap.

Sitting here enjoying the morning quietness and my first cup of the day. Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page