Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **News from MaryJanesFarm
 Details on this year's 4th of July event?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **News from MaryJanesFarm: Previous Topic Details on this year's 4th of July event? Next Topic  

CherryPie
True Blue Farmgirl

935 Posts

Kimberly Ann
Puyallup WA
USA
935 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2010 :  11:27:49 AM  Show Profile
Will there be one this year? Any details to share? I have to start planning my trip so I'll be all set to come. :-)

Kimberly Ann
Farmgirl Sister #225
Crochet Geek, Newbie Fiddler, Would-be Farmer, Backyard Chicken Rancher, Eager Podcaster
http://beesinourbonnetsintheburbs.blogspot.com/
Podcasts at http://thefannyfarm.blogspot.com/

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2010 :  09:21:31 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Information is coming...

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJanesFarm made us SISTERS :)

Rene'Groom~
Sisterhood Coordinator

Farmgirl Sister #185
www.MaryJanesFarm.com/RFBlog/
www.Twitter.com/ReneGroom
www.Prosserfarmgirls.ning.com

Go to Top of Page

MeadowCrone
True Blue Farmgirl

220 Posts

Bernadine
Island Park and Salem ID
USA
220 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2010 :  11:19:08 AM  Show Profile
Yay! I get to come this year too. I will watch for the dates!

Gratefully living on the "fat of the land".
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2010 :  12:08:42 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
For information on MaryJanesFarm events for 2010 please check out this link:
http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/About/hiatus.asp

Rene'Groom~
Sisterhood Coordinator

Farmgirl Sister #185

Go to Top of Page

clothedinscarlet
True Blue Farmgirl

1333 Posts

Siobhan
Battle Creek MI
USA
1333 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2010 :  12:32:41 PM  Show Profile
Good for MaryJane taking time for the things that are important to her right now. I have to say I am a bit sad about the B&B though. I have been trying to convince my husband to take us all the way out there for my birthday this year, but now that it won't be happening...*sigh*...I've been dreaming about that vacation ever since I saw her pictures in the magazine...maybe someday she'll start it back up again, or someone will take it over for her.

Siobhan, wife to my best friend, Trent, and mommy to Camden (11/28/05) and Bennett (7/11/07). and Truman (7/28/09)
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2010 :  1:34:44 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Siobhan,
Maybe for this year you can create a romantic outdoor space at your place... I have one on the deck in the summer... There are so many ideas in the idea book to help us recreate some of these spaces.

Rene'Groom~
Sisterhood Coordinator

Farmgirl Sister #185

Go to Top of Page

clothedinscarlet
True Blue Farmgirl

1333 Posts

Siobhan
Battle Creek MI
USA
1333 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2010 :  2:55:41 PM  Show Profile
Dang...I need to get that book. Another thing I need to add to my wishlist for hubby when there's a little wiggle room in the budget. So, it tells you how to set up an outdoor space then? That's what I need for sure. Trent would actually love it if I made something like that here at home.

Siobhan, wife to my best friend, Trent, and mommy to Camden (11/28/05) and Bennett (7/11/07). and Truman (7/28/09)
Go to Top of Page

MissLiss
Farmgirl Legend Schoolmarm

322 Posts

Melissa
Corona CA
USA
322 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  3:43:38 PM  Show Profile
I have to agree with Siobhan - good for MaryJane, but a bummer for me! I was planning on roadtripping out to the farm with my chapter for this year's Farm Fair! Oh well, maybe next year. I think a little recharge is just fine. Have fun MaryJane! :-)

Melissa ~ Farmgirl #724
Mother Hen to The Knitty Gritty Farmgirls of the Inland Empire
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  4:34:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I agree! I am so glad MaryJane is, well, at least not adding to her plate! As much FUN as Farm Fair woas last year (it was a blast!) I know they worked lots of long hours to get that ready. It seems like even during this hiatus they are all going to be super busy still! Oh and who else can't wait for the facility to be finished? It sounds marvelous!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com

Edited by - Alee on May 20 2010 4:35:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bonnie Ellis
True Blue Farmgirl

2474 Posts

Bonnie
Minneapolis Minnesota
USA
2474 Posts

Posted - May 26 2010 :  8:35:22 PM  Show Profile
Mary Jane: to be a farmgirl queen is one thing, but to be THE famous Farmgirl pulls you in a lot more directions than you were ready for. I love the magazine, the cluck, the food, the books, the fabric, the flowers but, thank you for being sensible enough to cut back and get into balance again. I want you in one piece and rested when you come to Minneapolis! A little country air 'll cure ya... Bonnie

grandmother and orphan farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

Marlies Schmitt
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

Marlies
Nampa Idaho
USA
36 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2010 :  12:06:24 PM  Show Profile
I agree with all of you. Was planning on starting an annual tradition with my 16 month granddaughter by visiting MJF - never been farther north than Weiser, ID so looked forward to checking out Moscow and the Palouse (it looks so beautiful). Kudos to MaryJane for having her priorities straight, nothing is more important than family and friends! It's wonderful that she is sharing so much of her life with the world - obviously a lot of Farmgirls have been inspired by her.

I, too, love everything MaryJane. I have been ordering our camping food, Bakeover, and Chill Over Powder (yum-yum). It's so good we keep running out! Just had a family birthday dinner for my daughter and we made everything MaryJane (Bakeover, Chill Over) with organic, heirloom produce out of the garden. My farmgirl sister brought her chicken eggs and goat milk and we made goat cheese. Thank you Mary Jane for bringing such inspiration and nostalgia back into our lives! Marlies (Sister 1827)

Duck Lane Winery
Go to Top of Page
  **News from MaryJanesFarm: Previous Topic Details on this year's 4th of July event? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page