Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Farmgirl Chapters Special Events List..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Farmgirl Chapters Special Events List.. Next Topic
Page: of 2

BoPeep214
True Blue Farmgirl

50 Posts

Stephanie
Fort Wayne IN
USA
50 Posts

Posted - May 17 2011 :  12:54:40 PM  Show Profile
I am so excited too! Our first chapter get-together is this weekend! I'm having "low tea" and we're going to patchwork the covers of a photo album for our memories and press flowers for a future project together! I have so many ideas that I can't wait to share with everyone! My chickie-girls are all talented and creative and I plan on using this potential for good! (Sounds like a superhero motto...FARMGIRLS ARE SUPERHEROES!) Have fun everyone at all your gatherings! And Margo, I wish you could join us, but it's so far...but if you're ever in the neighborhood, give a ring!

Stephanie
Farmgirl #2920

"Happy to share with you such as we've got: the leaks in the roof and the soup in the pot." `Unknown`
Go to Top of Page

Cissik
True Blue Farmgirl

578 Posts

Sylvia
Kent WA
USA
578 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2013 :  11:41:45 PM  Show Profile
Hello fellow Sisters! We are forming a new chapter here in Kent, WA. Our first meeting is September 10, 2013 from 10:30 til 2:30. Come and join us! Email me for directions.

Sylvia
Go to Top of Page

cranberryrose55
True Blue Farmgirl

62 Posts

Jan
San Jose California
USA
62 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2020 :  6:49:06 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations on forming your chapter. So exciting!

Cranberry Rose
Sister #8128
Be fearless. Be bold. Be brave. Be respectful, kind, and loving to yourself and do the same for others.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Farmgirl Chapters Special Events List.. Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page