MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2010 :  1:57:11 PM  Show Profile
Savannah Cole, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an expert level All Buttoned Up badge!

"Savannah made a very neat button bracelet. She used the stretch cord to thread the buttons on and then alternated adding a button with braiding the stretch cord with two lengths of fun fur yarn. Very creative."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2010 :  2:01:47 PM  Show Profile
Alexandra Cole, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Weaving In and Out badge!

"Alexandra made a friendship band during our October Young Cultivator meeting."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2010 :  2:05:23 PM  Show Profile
Savannah Cole, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Weaving In and Out badge!

"Savannah made a friendship band at our October Young Cultivator meeting."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2010 :  2:08:57 PM  Show Profile
Alexandra Cole, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a intermediate level Weaving In and Out badge!

"Alexandra made a friendship band for her friend."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2010 :  2:12:44 PM  Show Profile
Savannah Cole, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a intermediate level Weaving In and Out badge!

"Savannah made a friendship band for her friend."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2010 :  2:18:00 PM  Show Profile
Adrienne Forsythe, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a beginner level Weaving In and Out badge!

"Adrienne made a friendship band that she modeled for us at our October Young Cultivator meeting. She shared with us about making and sharing her creations."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2010 :  2:21:15 PM  Show Profile
Adrienne Forsythe, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning a intermediate level Weaving In and Out badge!

"Adrienne sewed several buttons on fabric to practice."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2010 :  2:24:14 PM  Show Profile
Adrienne Forsythe, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an expert level Weaving In and Out badge!

"Adrienne made a very neat button bracelet. She used the stretch cord to thread the buttons on and then alternated adding a button with braiding the stretch cord with two lengths of fun fur yarn. Very creative."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2010 :  11:10:20 AM  Show Profile
Davy Harrill, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a beginner level Table Talk badge!

"Davy and his brother and cousins are homeschooled. The children are in the habit of setting the table but it's usually a team effort. For the past month, I've given each child the opportunity of setting the table themselves once a week for the past couple months. Habits are hard to break so it usually ended up with the leader asking each of the other children to grab one thing such as drinks, silverware, napkins, etc. I couldn't really fuss because I think it turned into practice of delegating responsibilities."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2010 :  11:13:34 AM  Show Profile
James Harrill, (Young Cultivator of Christy Harrill, #1951) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a beginner level Table Talk badge!

"James and his brother and cousins are homeschooled. The children are in the habit of setting the table but it's usually a team effort. For the past month, I've given each child the opportunity of setting the table themselves once a week for the past couple months. Habits are hard to break so it usually ended up with the leader asking each of the other children to grab one thing such as drinks, silverware, napkins, etc. I couldn't really fuss because I think it turned into practice of delegating responsibilities."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2010 :  11:17:02 AM  Show Profile
Abby Fulgham, (Young Cultivator of Janet Ray, #1865) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a beginner level Table Talk badge!

"Abby and her brother and cousins are homeschooled. The children are in the habit of setting the table but it's usually a team effort. For the past month, I've given each child the opportunity of setting the table themselves once a week for the past couple months. Habits are hard to break so it usually ended up with the leader asking each of the other children to grab one thing such as drinks, silverware, napkins, etc. I couldn't really fuss because I think it turned into practice of delegating responsibilities."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2010 :  11:20:36 AM  Show Profile
Matt Fulgham, (Young Cultivator of Janet Ray, #1865) has received a certificate of achievement in Farm Kitchen for earning a beginner level Table Talk badge!

"Matt and his siblings and cousins are homeschooled. The children are in the habit of setting the table but it's usually a team effort. For the past month, I've given each child the opportunity of setting the table themselves once a week for the past couple months. Habits are hard to break so it usually ended up with the leader asking each of the other children to grab one thing such as drinks, silverware, napkins, etc. I couldn't really fuss because I think it turned into practice of delegating responsibilities."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2010 :  11:46:55 AM  Show Profile
Autumn Hughes, (Young Cultivator of Laura Hughes, #1915) has received a certificate of achievement in Each Other for earning a beginner level Families Forever badge!

"We had seven family game nights with no tv. We played Uno, Apples to Apples, Would you Rather, and Dominoes.

We had a lot of fun. It pulled our family closer together which made me happy."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2010 :  11:51:04 AM  Show Profile
Autumn Hughes, (Young Cultivator of Laura Hughes, #1915) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a intermediate level Horsing Around badge!

"I read the book "All About Horses." I liked the pinto the best because I like their pattern.

I had fun learning about horses and the history of horses in America."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2010 :  11:57:50 AM  Show Profile
Hannah Douglas, (Young Cultivator of Linda Douglas, #2117) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level Horsing Around badge!

"I love horses and have begged my Poppy to buy me one forever now. I attended horse camp when I was 5 and again this past year. I got my horse Taylor (my momma says this past spring), she is so sweet and I ride her all the time."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2010 :  4:34:30 PM  Show Profile
Isabella Taylor, (Young Cultivator of Rebekka Boysen Taylor, #40) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level Horsing Around badge!

"Our Young Cultivators took a drive to look at horses. We saw lots of different colors of horse and many types of pastures.

I like looking for horses and drawing kids riding them."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2010 :  4:38:22 PM  Show Profile
Isabella Taylor, (Young Cultivator of Rebekka Boysen Taylor, #40) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a intermediate level Horsing Around badge!

"I looked through a book from our school library and I chose the American Quarter Horse.

I like drawing horses."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2010 :  4:42:13 PM  Show Profile
Isabella Taylor, (Young Cultivator of Rebekka Boysen Taylor, #40) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an expert level Horsing Around badge!

"We went to MaryJanesFarm and met three horses. Nutmeg likes me.

It was awesome, Mary Jane showed us how to groom the horses and let me sit on one!"
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2010 :  4:48:54 PM  Show Profile
Julia Branen, (Young Cultivator of Rebekka Boysen Taylor, #40) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level Horsing Around badge!

"We went on a drive to look at horses. I saw one with brown spots and one that was white.

I had fun looking at horses with my friends."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2010 :  4:52:42 PM  Show Profile
Julia Branen, (Young Cultivator of Rebekka Boysen Taylor, #40) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a intermediate level Horsing Around badge!

"I borrowed a book from the school library and chose the American Quarter Horse.

Great!"
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2010 :  12:34:43 PM  Show Profile
Julia Branen, (Young Cultivator of Rebekka Boysen Taylor, #40) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an expert level Horsing Around badge!

"We went to MaryJanesFarm and met three horses.

I love the farm. I liked the horses and MaryJane taught me how to be quiet around them. I want a farm someday."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2010 :  12:41:17 PM  Show Profile
Madeline Schab, (Young Cultivator of Rebekka Boysen Taylor, #40) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a beginner level Horsing Around badge!

"I went on a drive with my Young Cultivators group and we saw lots of horses.

It was good, I saw a white horse that I drew."
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2010 :  12:47:56 PM  Show Profile
Madeline Schab, (Young Cultivator of Rebekka Boysen Taylor, #40) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning a intermediate level Horsing Around badge!

"I looked at a book about horses from the library and drew the Appaloosa.

I want a horse!"
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2010 :  12:55:20 PM  Show Profile
Madeline Schab, (Young Cultivator of Rebekka Boysen Taylor, #40) has received a certificate of achievement in Garden Gate for earning an expert level Horsing Around badge!

"I went out to MaryJanesFarm to meet Mary Jane and she is awesome. We also saw her horses.

It was great, I wore my riding boots."

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2010 :  1:01:03 PM  Show Profile
Isabella Taylor, (Young Cultivator of Rebekka Boysen Taylor, #40) has received a certificate of achievement in Stitching & Crafting for earning an expert level Weaving In and Out badge!

"I wore my friendship bracelet to school for a week and told my friends about it.

Lots of people want friendship bracelets, I make them for my mom."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35 Young Cultivator Awardees - Awesome!:  Young Cultivator Awardees   
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page