Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 MJF Southern Connection
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic MJF Southern Connection Next Topic  

OneHippieChick
True Blue Farmgirl

195 Posts

Susan
Huntsville AL
USA
195 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2011 :  8:49:01 PM  Show Profile  Send OneHippieChick a Yahoo! Message
Hello! I was able to access the henhouse and such before and post, but for some reason now it's not even letting me view the messages or get in at all...??? Is anyone else having this problem?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Susan ~ Farmgirl Sister #1978
Fiber artist, spins, knits, crochets, sews, weaves, quilts, soap maker, as well as various beauty products and some natural cosmetics
Working on getting my Etsy website and blog up and running - stay tuned!

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2011 :  10:17:18 PM  Show Profile
Hay Susan,

Are you looking for the info on the meeting 2/26 in No. Alabama? If so, then go the the "Gathered Up" section and I have been trying to coordinate everyone there----Look for the FINAL CALL thread. If you are looking for something else than I can't help you. I will have a Poor House Farmgirl henhouse opening soon , after this get-together. I hope you can come join us next weekend.

Love and Prayers,
Your SISTER,
Daizy

PHR Farmgirl #1093
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
Go to Top of Page

OneHippieChick
True Blue Farmgirl

195 Posts

Susan
Huntsville AL
USA
195 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2011 :  5:34:40 PM  Show Profile  Send OneHippieChick a Yahoo! Message
I'm in the Scattered Prairie Girls henhouse, but I also USED TO be able to access the Southern Connection henhouse and the Fibro farmgirls henhouse and now I'm unable to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fiber artist, spins, knits, crochets, sews, weaves, quilts, soap maker, as well as various beauty products and some natural cosmetics
Go to Top of Page

OneHippieChick
True Blue Farmgirl

195 Posts

Susan
Huntsville AL
USA
195 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2011 :  11:25:21 PM  Show Profile  Send OneHippieChick a Yahoo! Message
Daizy, I had planned on meeting with you all on Feb. 26, but I have the flu so I'm not going to be able to. I'll have to wait until next time I guess. I thought I was getting better, but then tonight my temp was almost 103 degrees F so I'm going to have to make a visit to the doc in the morning. I've emailed Brian about getting back in to the Southern Connection henhouse again too.

quote:
Originally posted by Daizy

Hay Susan,

Are you looking for the info on the meeting 2/26 in No. Alabama? If so, then go the the "Gathered Up" section and I have been trying to coordinate everyone there----Look for the FINAL CALL thread. If you are looking for something else than I can't help you. I will have a Poor House Farmgirl henhouse opening soon , after this get-together. I hope you can come join us next weekend.

Love and Prayers,
Your SISTER,
Daizy

PHR Farmgirl #1093
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??

Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic MJF Southern Connection Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page