Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Imagine a place issue!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Imagine a place issue!!! Next Topic  

KarenP
True Blue Farmgirl

666 Posts

Karen
Chippewa Falls Wisconsin
USA
666 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2011 :  07:13:19 AM  Show Profile
Got mine yesterday, another wow issue!
"Imagine a Farm" article is my first read from it, great article!
Even the ads are adding to my imagination...sheds!!!
I got to tell ya, this week has been rough at my job, getting this in the mail made me smile...and that means so much to me!
Thanks for a great magazine.
Karen

"Purest Spring Water in the World"

Tina Kay
True Blue Farmgirl

107 Posts

Tina Kay
Deary ID
USA
107 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2011 :  10:23:28 AM  Show Profile
I recieved mine also yesterday. I am always looking for mine in the mail. It is a great day when I can sit down to devour it.
Tina Kay

Happy it is, indeed, for me that my heart is capable of feeling the same simple and innocent pleasure as the peasant whose table is covered with food of his own rearing, and who not only enjoys his meal, but remembers with delight the happy days and sunny mornings when he planted it, the soft evenings when he watered it, and the pleasure he experienced in watching it’s daily growth.

J.W. von Goethe (the Sorrows of Werther)

Go to Top of Page

farmmilkmama
True Blue Farmgirl

2027 Posts

Amy
Central MN
USA
2027 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2011 :  10:31:15 AM  Show Profile
Fabulous issue, probably my favorite so far! I'm making one of the Quinoa recipes tonight, and I absolutely LOVE the piece called "Imagine a Woman". :)

--* FarmMilkMama *--

Farmgirl Sister #1086

Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken.
-Oscar Wilde

www.farmfoodmama.blogspot.com

www.thehmmmschoolingmom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

countrymommy85
True Blue Farmgirl

898 Posts

Krystle
MT
USA
898 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2011 :  7:00:34 PM  Show Profile
I usually run down to TSC and get my magazine but they haven't gotten theirs yet so I'm just dying to get my hands on the new issue! Hope they get them in soon or I will have to figure out where else I can buy them!!! Can't wait!!!

Mothers are those wonderful people who can get up in the morning before the smell of coffee. ~Author Unknown

http://countryrenaissance.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SunflowersAndHoney
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13584 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13584 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2011 :  7:48:26 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Love mine!
I have to tell you girls . . . we were visiting MJs farm in July on the Farmgirls on the Loose road trip. We were eating our breakfast at the B&B which was a celebration in its self when MaryJane came by with the "Sunbonnet Sue Grows Up" project in her hands, still in pieces. She had just dyed that lace trim the turquoise/aqua color and was showing us how it matched the clothes on the gal. It was fun to see a project in the making . . . MJ said to be sure to "check it out in the next issue". So, I really enjoyed seeing pics of the finished project. It was the same with one of the "tuffets" . . the one with the amber colored beaded trim.
What a treat for my daughter and me!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

From my Hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com

Edited by - ceejay48 on Sep 15 2011 06:26:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

walkinwalkoutcattle
True Blue Farmgirl

1675 Posts

Megan
Paint Lick KY
USA
1675 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2011 :  04:02:50 AM  Show Profile
CeeJay, that is so awesome! What a once in a lifetime thing! That's so special. :)

Farmgirl #2879 :)
Starbucks and sushi to green fried tomatoes and corn pudding-I wouldn't change it for the world.
www.cattleandcupcakes.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Sabrena Orr
True Blue Farmgirl

198 Posts

Sabrena
Olympia WA
USA
198 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2011 :  09:10:46 AM  Show Profile
I LOVE the MJF magazines and the latest issue is certainly fab!! I have ordered most of the previous issues and have read, tagged, marked, and reread them! IF only I had enough time to cook, bake and craft all of the great recipes and projects...maybe someday.

I take my MJF's to my sons football practice (lots of time to read there as it is 3 days a week, 2 hours a day!) and have shared with the other moms...they love them, too! "Imagine a Woman" will be framed in my bathroom!

Sabrena, Olympia
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2011 :  4:20:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Oh I'm so jealous, I still haven't gotten mine yet....sure hope it gets here soon

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Imagine a place issue!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page