Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2012 :  9:43:20 PM  Show Profile
It was 86 degrees here today (near St. Louis). It's never been this hot this early in the year. It's causing storms and some places have had baseball-sized hail. I'm going to plant potatoes and carrots on Saturday.
Cindy

"Vast floods can't quench love, no matter what love did/ Rivers can't drown love, no matter where love's hid"--Sinead O'Connor
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

pnickols
True Blue Farmgirl

808 Posts

Patricia
Parma Ohio
808 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2012 :  07:01:33 AM  Show Profile
unusually warm for Ohio in MArch but oh so gorgeous. sat on the front steps this morning to drink my coffee with brilliant blue sky, birds singing and sunshine. awesome
Go to Top of Page

pennyhenny
True Blue Farmgirl

304 Posts

Missy
Dayton OH
USA
304 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2012 :  4:29:39 PM  Show Profile
In my neck of Ohio it was indeed a beautiful day for half the day and then big dark clouds rolled in taunting us with rain but still not a drop.

hugs,
-missy-

Happiness held is the seed; Happiness shared is the flower.
John Harrigan
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2012 :  01:09:08 AM  Show Profile
March is NOT my favorite month. Everything gets so sloppy. Looking forward to everything greening up and warming up!

We had snow, rain, wind, clouds and sunshine today. Did we miss anything?
Marianne
Go to Top of Page

knitnpickinatune
True Blue Farmgirl

1140 Posts

Sherrie
Gardena California
USA
1140 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2012 :  08:40:02 AM  Show Profile
Cold,rainy,windy-in the 50's here and last night was woke up around 12:30AM by extreme wind & rain- and there was a helicopter flying around in it! Sounded like someone spraying my window with a hose on full. This morning is partially cloudy,clouds are moving east at a high rate of speed. I think we're in for more scattered showers thru the day.

http://www.mandolinbabe.biz

http://www.fiddlebelle.com
http://www.banjobelle.biz
http://www.celticcowgirl.me

@MandolinChick on Twitter
mando pickin,uke strummin,banjo pickin, & fiddle sawin' Farmgirl #702
Go to Top of Page

pnickols
True Blue Farmgirl

808 Posts

Patricia
Parma Ohio
808 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2012 :  2:58:21 PM  Show Profile
Thunderstorms ! had them early this morning then a great day and now the rain is just streaming down the windows and lightning all over. ah spring
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2012 :  4:39:39 PM  Show Profile
Here in SW Louisiana, we had an absolutely beautiful, sunny, hot weekend. The temps been in the low 80s, no rain, no wind, just beautiful. Great weather to work in the yard.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2012 :  4:54:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Great here in KY too, Marly. Unusually warm, but I'm taking full advantage of it to get out and work in my flower beds. Yesterday, we had a record high in the mid 80's. I'm not complaining. :)

Farmgirl Sister #50

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?"
'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

pennyhenny
True Blue Farmgirl

304 Posts

Missy
Dayton OH
USA
304 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2012 :  05:48:46 AM  Show Profile
Here in my part of OHIO we had a terrific thunderstorm last night. I could have read ny the light of the thunder bolts. lol Today we are heading toward 80 degrees and may break records the next couple of days due to the temps rising. Should i get out my bikini? lol lol Now that would set a record for most people fainting.

Have a great day everyone.

hugs,
-missy-

John Harrigan
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2012 :  09:59:08 AM  Show Profile
We're a bit overcast today. I've got to get the yard mowed or the grass will be so high I'll have to rake or put on the grass attachments for pickup. I'm racing against the coming rain.
It's in the low 80s, still a nice day.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2012 :  3:40:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Looking at breaking the previous high of 85 set in the 1870's in Louisville, KY tomorrow. Dh and I are going to the farm tomorrow and mow the grass while we can still see our way through it.

Farmgirl Sister #50

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?"
'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2012 :  5:04:31 PM  Show Profile
Bad weather; thunderstorms, lots of rain, lightening. We're supposed to get rain all tonight, tomorrow, and Thursday morning. I hope all in these areas are prepared.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  04:24:34 AM  Show Profile
Breaking records over the last week. Yesterday it was in the 80's! Not normal for WI. Worried about the bugs and the trees.

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

I am trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  04:49:45 AM  Show Profile
Same in Maine today in 80's un heard of weather for up here as I am told. This is our first spring living up here Im not complaining.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2012 :  11:34:32 AM  Show Profile
We are now in the 50s. Did not get as much rain or flooding as expecting. Great news. It's a beautiful Spring day.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2012 :  11:46:48 AM  Show Profile
A beautiful sunny day. The rain has moved east. The temps are in the low 60s.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  04:19:18 AM  Show Profile
HOT here :D Love it lol. Temps are up in the 90's and it still is winter :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hugs from Marian/Dutchy,
Go to Top of Page

pnickols
True Blue Farmgirl

808 Posts

Patricia
Parma Ohio
808 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  3:00:35 PM  Show Profile
another summer like day but T-storms moving in
Go to Top of Page

pennyhenny
True Blue Farmgirl

304 Posts

Missy
Dayton OH
USA
304 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2012 :  5:46:33 PM  Show Profile
Just had a Tornado Warning in my county. It's the first of the season and my first in our new home. Spring is here.

hugs,
-missy-

Sisterhood Member#4003

John Harrigan
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2012 :  12:06:04 PM  Show Profile
Hope all is okay with you Missy.
The weather here in SW Louisiana is absolutely beautiful; high 70s, very sunny, no wind, everything is green.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2012 :  2:15:14 PM  Show Profile
Temps in the high 80s. Beautiful, clear and sunny day. The birds are building nests, the lizards are all over the place enjoying the sun.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

GirlwithHook
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Alyce
Madison WI
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2012 :  07:06:32 AM  Show Profile
Damp and chilly. I wouldn't mind so much if my toes weren't aching.

A hook, a book, and a good cup of coffee....
Go to Top of Page

gspringman
True Blue Farmgirl

387 Posts

Gail
Bonanza Oregon
USA
387 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2012 :  6:45:35 PM  Show Profile  Send gspringman a Yahoo! Message
Southern Oregon rain rain and more rain. We've had off and on snow and couple warm days. Strange weather for months now. But then again we can get snow into July sometimes.

Gail
Farmgirl #486

http://grammasladybug.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2012 :  08:59:52 AM  Show Profile
It is overcast, expecting rain. Temperature is in the 80s. Hot for the end of March.
Snow is July????? I'd love to see that.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2012 :  02:09:12 AM  Show Profile
We have been having rain on and off this week. It is supposed to move out of the area by MOnday. It has been in the 50s though and that feels nice!
Marianne
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page