Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2012 :  11:13:45 AM  Show Profile
Friday was pretty nice, for awhile, I got the tableclotes hung outside, but before they were dry it started to rain. Rain on Saturday, but now it is just cool and overcast.

Greetings from the morning side of the hill.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2012 :  11:47:13 AM  Show Profile
Kennie Lyn, I hope you got your tableclothes dried. Hugs.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2012 :  12:50:42 PM  Show Profile
It's up to 33°F at 1 p.m. It was 27°F when I got up this morning. I don't think it will make the forecasted 40°F today. Winter has definitely arrived. My feet are freezing cold even with the sox on.

Today is the 28th of November. December is nearly on top of us. It is nasty cold and damp. Temp didn't get over 34 deg today. I just want to cuddle under a quilt and stay home. Not fun to go outside.

Today is the 29th of November. It is gloomy and damp and it's trying to rain, so everything is damp. Not much warmer today than yesterday, but it's getting closer to planting time. I planted an amaryllis yesterday and can't wait to see the brilliant red blossoms.

Betty in Pasco

Edited by - Betty J. on Nov 29 2012 12:45:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

Dorinda
True Blue Farmgirl

1023 Posts

Dorinda
St. Cloud Florida
USA
1023 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2012 :  4:20:43 PM  Show Profile
OK Sorry girls but I have to brag a little. The weather here today was absolutely wonderful. Middle 70s with a nice little breeze. Sunny and bright. Critters out every where. Loved today. Wish it was that perfect every day. The sun set was gorgeous. OK enough...

Seize The Day!
Dorinda
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2012 :  4:28:53 PM  Show Profile
Looks like a full moon tonight. Absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2012 :  3:46:00 PM  Show Profile
Highs in the 60s today. Cool outside. No rain. Nice day to be outside, I got a lot of yard work done.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2012 :  08:54:12 AM  Show Profile
It was 34 degrees this morning. That is cold for me!!!!!! I'm ready for summer.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

AliciaNak
True Blue Farmgirl

405 Posts

Alicia
Elko Nevada
USA
405 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2012 :  12:07:50 PM  Show Profile
47 degrees and overcast today. Nights get down to 25-30.

It's been unseasonably warm here lately. Growing up we planned out Halloween costumes around our snow suit, there was always snow on the ground by trick-or-treating time! Not these past few years tho.

Not that I have minded doin my chores in 50+ weather. We just really need the snow/moisture. I think I'd rather be cursing the snow and cold(er) feet in order to have lots of spring grass!

Alicia
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.~Ralph Waldo Emmerson
www.blondenak.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Dorinda
True Blue Farmgirl

1023 Posts

Dorinda
St. Cloud Florida
USA
1023 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2012 :  1:22:50 PM  Show Profile
I shall not tell a lie...It is gorgeous...Wish every day was like this.....!

Seize The Day!
Dorinda
Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2012 :  3:31:46 PM  Show Profile
It has been unseasonally warm here in SW Idaho. At 3 o'clock this morning it was 47. It is 56 right now. We had a rain last evening, and more is on the way. After the dry summer and fall we had, this rain is wonderful. Snow level will be 6000 ft. We need lots of mountain snow.

Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2012 :  3:54:29 PM  Show Profile
Its really mild and rainy up north too Kennie Lyn, I'm welcoming the soft rain. My Joseph's Coat rose is starting to leaf out again its been so mild. I'm a little kid though and want a snowy holiday. I'm holding my breath for Christmas snow, though if I hold it that long, I might just keel over but you get the drift Pun intended!
Seriously though, we do need a bunch of snow or we're going to be really dry next summer. I'm hoping that the winter will arrive in a week or so and stick around a while.

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13
http://thegimpyfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
http://pinterest.com/annikaloveshats/

Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2012 :  8:32:49 PM  Show Profile
I hope ya'll get a lot of snow too! The Corps of Engineers is taking needed steps to protect the upper Missouri river basin, and it could have a bad effect on those of us downstream (I live in a Mississippi river town near St. Louis). The rivers are really low so we're all hoping you get lots of snow so it'll raise the river levels when it melts. It's unseasonably warm here for the end of November--last winter was so mild it was like we really didn't have winter. So I hope we get cold and lots of snow this winter. the rivers connect this continent and the Mississippi is the mother river--and it gets lots of barge traffic, with shipments of grain, coal and other needed resources. And when it's too low for the barges---well, that's bad economic news for the whole country. We still don't seem to realize that everything in the environment is inter-connected, and when the world wakes up and realizes that we all have to share this planet--that'll be a happy day. In the meantime, bring on the rain and snow!
Cindy

"Vast floods can't quench love, no matter what love did/ Rivers can't drown love, no matter where love's hid"--Sinead O'Connor
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7507 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7507 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2012 :  10:28:32 PM  Show Profile
I like your weather the best Dorinda.
We are having rain up here in Northern California, Eureka area, and it is supposed to get really mean here in the next few days, Flooding is expected everywhere. Accidents are happening and what knot. They said hight winds and gusts flooding in low areas and roads and possible trees falling because of the winds. and I need to get out tomorrow to go to the bank. Prayers needed for that please. No choice.
Such is life. We are long overdue...I hope it blows by..
Have a good night.
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2012 :  08:38:48 AM  Show Profile
Darlene, I hope all is good now. It was coolish this morning, warming up in the 70s. Good weather to be outside!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2012 :  2:24:35 PM  Show Profile
The temperature was up to 78 degrees this afternoon. I spent the day mowing & picking up leaves. Such a beautiful day to be outside, enjoying the sun.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2012 :  2:44:35 PM  Show Profile
We are having another beautiful rainy day. The rain is just coming down softly, soaking into the ground, and not running off. So nice. More is on the way. There is snow at the Bogus Basin Ski Resort. They are a little higher than we are, and they have snow. Bogus is really the only thing we can see from this hollow we live in.

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7507 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7507 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2012 :  5:10:12 PM  Show Profile
Hi Marly,
No it is just starting to do it's thing but hopefully maybe it will go around us. We are supposed to get heavy rain tonight and flooding if it does. The tide was high and there was flooding from that down by the ocean on some of the dairy land down there. Surface water every where. we shall see tonight. I am in a good spot the water runs down hill.
I bought me a new lantern tonight with led lights and I have one more in case the power goes out. and lots of batteries. I am ready to hunker in.
Well have a good night everyone
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

pinokeeo
True Blue Farmgirl

559 Posts

Phyllis
Oregon
USA
559 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2012 :  7:01:09 PM  Show Profile
I wish I could send some of you a little bit of our moisture. It has continually rained for several days. We are close to flood stage here. A field down the road is now a lake. Our creek has overflowed its banks. We aren't in any danger yet, but it could get dicey soon.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I cannot master those things that I have not tried.

check out my artfire: http://PiNOKEEOs.artfire.com
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2012 :  02:34:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Like spring here in KY yesterday and for the next few days. Temps in the 60's. Saw a violet in bloom yesterday while walking the dogs. Supposed to crash by Wednesday, though. Back to the 30's and 40's for highs.

Farmgirl Sister #50

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?"
'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2012 :  08:31:15 AM  Show Profile
Phyllis, I hope the water stays away from your home. Keep us posted. It is supposed to get up to the 80s today. No rain, beautiful weather today.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7507 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7507 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2012 :  6:44:33 PM  Show Profile
Well we had some big wind last night whistling and whipping things around but all was well here, my friend lost her power for a while. she is still watching the flood watch it may crest tonight. hope not.
It depends on if it rains further south and brings more water down to us.
We shall see by morning.
darlene

by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2012 :  6:57:30 PM  Show Profile
Darlene, let us know what happens with the water watch. I'll say a prayer.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bella
True Blue Farmgirl

274 Posts

Karen

USA
274 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2012 :  10:25:48 AM  Show Profile
The temperature today here in North Carolina is 80 degrees!!!

http://www.karencecilsmith.com/

"Just living is not enough, said the butterfly. One must have freedom, sunshine and a little flower." -Hans Christian Anderson
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2012 :  10:53:05 AM  Show Profile
Here in SW Louisiana, the temps will be in the low 80s, also. It's a kind of overcast day. The wind is picking up. The sun is out, I'll be playing outside. Continuing with the picking up of leaves.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2012 :  4:05:00 PM  Show Profile
We got an inch of rain over Sunday. Wonderful day. It was a mostly sunny day today, but there is more rain coming. Maybe even snow. It was a lot cooler today.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page