Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2013 :  12:12:12 AM  Show Profile
Still muggy but a little cooler here in Minnesota. Should be cooler tomorrow. We had a cool spring this year and a snowfall in late May. The days quickly became hot then just as quickly cooled again. The last two weeks of August were unbearable at over 90 degrees F for 6 straight days. Now that Labor Day has passed, it seems as if the thermostat has been turned down.

Try everything once. The fun things try twice.
Go to Top of Page

Cissik
True Blue Farmgirl

578 Posts

Sylvia
Kent WA
USA
578 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2013 :  1:20:01 PM  Show Profile
warm, blue skies, very nice here in western Washington. Our Seahawks pulled off a win!

Sylvia
Kent, WA
Farm Girl #5389
http://vintagehousegoods.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2013 :  4:56:37 PM  Show Profile
Nice and cool today. Still too hot to wear a sweater. Short sleeves are perfect.
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2013 :  2:10:25 PM  Show Profile
Hot and humid in Minnesota today. It will be better tomorrow.
Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2013 :  4:32:06 PM  Show Profile
The most beautiful "fall" day even though it's only September. It was cool, breezy. Just loving this!

A Life Without a Friend, Is a Life Without Sun
Farmgirl #3842
Go to Top of Page

JudyT
True Blue Farmgirl

196 Posts

Judy
Southwest Wisconsin
USA
196 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2013 :  8:49:17 PM  Show Profile
It's still hot, with today being in the high 90's, it's supposed to get cooler by the end of the week...Yay!

Judy~Farmgirl Sister #599
I've lived in an urban area most my life, but now I'm living in a rural area up on a ridge in the Ocooch Mountains in Southwest Wisconsin, sharing my life at...http://dailyyarnsnmore.com
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2013 :  11:48:18 AM  Show Profile
Still warm here today. There is a nice wind so I can stay cool. We need rain badly.
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2013 :  02:16:45 AM  Show Profile
the temperature has finally cooled down. We have gotten some much needed rain today. My neighbor is taking the next week off. She says it rains whenever she takes a time off and that's howt the forecast looks. Oh well!

Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2013 :  8:37:04 PM  Show Profile
Nice cool day today. I needed a sweater. I am not certain how much rain we have gotten.

Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2013 :  8:46:19 PM  Show Profile
It got up to near 90°F today. However, we had a Thunderstorm warning for the evening hours that was to be up about 5 p.m. The storm was late to learn of this warning and came in around 7:30 or so. Lots of lightning and thunder plus a windy dirt storm attached. Glad it is over (little bit of rain attached). Temp is supposed to go a high of around 80 tomorrow.

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

AFinkberry
True Blue Farmgirl

310 Posts

Ally
Kalama Washington
310 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2013 :  10:54:28 PM  Show Profile
Today was very cool and overcast today, here on the Lower Columbia....(I think that's what it's called here...) A few showers at home and fog when I finished running errands. After a lifetime of sun...I am happy for the clouds!

Ally

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." ~His Holiness the Dalai Lama
Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2013 :  1:10:58 PM  Show Profile
Well, we got our thunder storm that they (the forecasters) warned us about last night. It was a real boomer. Lots of lightning and, of course, thunder. It was mostly overhead. Then the rain poured down briefly, but it did water our lawn. Today there is a breeze and it is much cooler. Maybe fall is just around the corner.

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2013 :  6:27:16 PM  Show Profile
Today was mostly overcast but the temp. was perfect. We've been having cool evenings and I just got a whiff of that autumn evening air from somewhere...I love that smell. Jaxon has been feeling frisky now that it's gotten cooler. There will be a full moon on Thursday and I'll go on the full moon hike--this is the best time of year to go hiking. Can't wait for that first frost (and I'll be breathing easier, too, after the frost comes). Been a terrible year for allergies.
Cindy

"Vast floods can't quench love, no matter what love did/ Rivers can't drown love, no matter where love's hid"--Sinead O'Connor
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2013 :  09:13:01 AM  Show Profile
Really cold right now at 57 degrees and partly cloudy. A BIG change from one month ago. The air has that crystal clear quality that I so love about fall.
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2013 :  5:33:19 PM  Show Profile
Weather was cold enough to cause me to bring out my fingerless gloves, crochet yarn hat and a sweat shirt. I am told the temperature will be warmer tomorrow.
Go to Top of Page

danyel
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

Danyel
Robertsdale PA
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2013 :  12:46:06 PM  Show Profile
Cool night, woke up with a frost!, did not see that coming, day was partly sunny, cool, crisp, high of 68. Lows tonight around 48 ( unexpected frost again on the mountain? )

Danyel
Farmgirl sister 4202
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2013 :  1:07:28 PM  Show Profile
Today it's hot and very humid here, 92 degrees. I can not wait for cooler days to come. We are in desperate need of rain. We have had only 1.5 inches since May.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2013 :  10:12:55 PM  Show Profile
Today the air was warm and muggy. It felt hotter than it really was because of the humidity. The coolish indoor felt easier to breathe.
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2013 :  09:26:11 AM  Show Profile
The temperature is 74 degress F, partly cloudy with rain. Air feels very comfortable.

Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2013 :  06:18:38 AM  Show Profile

The temperature here in Kentucky this morning is 68 degrees F...we are having heavy rain...the rain is supposed to move out tonight and have beautiful sun shiny skies for the rest of the weekend and all next week...temperature is supposed to be in the 70's...heavenly...beautiful Fall temperatures:)

Happy Fall!

Hugs!

Judy

"A Falling Leaf is Summer's Wave Goodbye"...

Come little leaf, said the wind one day. Come to the meadow with me and play. Put on your dresses of red and gold; for the summer is past and the days grow cold.
George Cooper

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Go to Top of Page

Mimmzie
Farmgirl in Training

22 Posts

Jonna
Caldwell Idaho
USA
22 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2013 :  11:45:32 AM  Show Profile
Idaho bipolar weather is cloudy and cool but in one hour it may rain sleet snow and then sharply rise to 80. Wash rinse and repete all week. Happy fall Yall!

You can call me Mimmzie I am not the last one but I am unique. (Farm girl 5443)
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2013 :  1:14:58 PM  Show Profile
Today is a beautiful fall day in Illinois. I drove up the river and stopped at an apple orchard. There were hundreds of people there. But they didn't have the Empire apples, which is what I wanted. I did get some organic apples called Jazz. Bought them at the store. Had never heard of them before. They're crispy, tart, and sweet. It'll be nice and cool this evening. Was beautiful yesterday as well, though a bit windy. Gotta love this first day of Autumn.
Cindy

"Vast floods can't quench love, no matter what love did/ Rivers can't drown love, no matter where love's hid"--Sinead O'Connor
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2013 :  2:06:45 PM  Show Profile
The temperature here is cool - 70 degrees and clear.I am downright cold inside the apartment. I have two more windows to close which I might do soon.

Marie, Sister #5142

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2013 :  4:22:34 PM  Show Profile
It says it's 70°F outside, but certainly doesn't feel that way. Right now we are getting a misting of rain, which is very welcome.

Betty in Pasco

Edited by - Betty J. on Sep 22 2013 4:23:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2013 :  1:49:24 PM  Show Profile
Here in SW Texas, we had a beautiful day. Started out around 66 degrees. It's now 88. Just heavenly to be outside.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page