Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

Cindy Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

2325 Posts

Susan
Lonsdale MN
USA
2325 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2014 :  12:12:37 PM  Show Profile
Hot, hot, hot, but humid. 88 degrees feeling like 96. A good day to stay inside, even the mosquitoes aren't out there. The forecast is for storms tonight.
Susan

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
Mary Oliver
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2014 :  11:42:49 AM  Show Profile
The Texas Hill Country got a nice rain yesterday afternoon. We need more.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2014 :  2:10:54 PM  Show Profile
The temperature is not particularly hot: 79. The dew point is high so the atmosphere is humid and uncomfortable.

Marie, Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2014 :  6:17:07 PM  Show Profile
The weather is pleasant. Not hot and not cold. It is "Boat Race Weekend" and the hydroplanes are running. Good weather to be at the races.

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2204 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2204 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2014 :  2:03:22 PM  Show Profile

DH and I are on vacation at Crater of Diamonds State Park in Arkansas. The weather is sweltering, Park officials are warning people to drink water and take shade breaks. I did not find my diamond but I did find a $10 bill so I consider myself lucky.

Doxie Mom - Everyone loves a Weiner!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2014 :  12:04:50 PM  Show Profile
Texas' Hill Country is hot, hot, and hot!!! I'm going to do a rain dance if it doesn't rain soon.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2014 :  5:59:31 PM  Show Profile
It's bordering on 100°F. So it is hot, hot, hot. We are supposed to have a cooling off tomorrow and it will be down to 95°F.

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2014 :  12:02:44 PM  Show Profile
Betty, too hot for me! LOL Of course, it's around 90 right now here in the Texas Hill Country. Keep cool.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6513 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6513 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2014 :  06:11:50 AM  Show Profile
Bleh.....We are in the florida pattern of hot and humid everyday. The forecast looks the same except for some days have a higher chance of rain than others. August and September seem like the most miserable two months because of the constant humidity which makes the heat index high and outside being just no fun! Looking forward to the end of September where we get a few days of reduced humidity which feels wonderful!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2014 :  4:43:58 PM  Show Profile
Still no rain! The grass is dry and burnt! I have mowed the yard a total of two times this summer. Temp got to 99 today.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Simply Satisfied
True Blue Farmgirl

427 Posts

Emily
Montana
USA
427 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2014 :  8:39:50 PM  Show Profile
Montana is too hot for me right now. We are averaging high 80s or low 90s most days right now. I am hiding in my basement most afternoons thinking of how much my tomatoes are loving the sun. Then I head upstairs for canning in the evening. Everyone usually thinks Montana is too cold and wintery but our summers can and usually do get far too hot for me for far too long.

Emily
Farmgirl # 3591
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2014 :  1:56:46 PM  Show Profile
Texas is hot also! However, we don't get the winters Montana gets. LOL Stay cool Emily.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2014 :  3:36:25 PM  Show Profile
Marly
Yes we NEED rain here is the Texas Hill Country! Everything is crunchy outside. Garden does get a little water but a good rain is in my prayers. Stay inside and cool.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2014 :  2:34:53 PM  Show Profile
Hi Kelly! I used to check the weather every day, just to see if maybe we'd get rain. LOL. I no longer do that!! I cannot wait for cooler weather!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2014 :  4:59:08 PM  Show Profile
The last few days here in Minnesota have been so perfect. Not too hot or humid. Nice sitting outside and napping weather.

Marie, Sister #5142

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6513 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6513 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2014 :  07:34:29 AM  Show Profile
Bear5 and I are just hoping for a cool breeze to finally make it to the Gulf states. Operative word here is HOPING!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2014 :  12:42:14 PM  Show Profile
Winnie, you are so right!!!! I live in Texas now. In Louisiana it was a different kind of hot. LOL. I guess the humidity kept me some what cool. Here in the Hill Country of Texas, the humidity is not as high. It is hot, hot, hot. I want cold weather now. LOL. Stay cool in FL.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2014 :  12:26:42 PM  Show Profile
The weather channel says the Texas Hill Country MAY get rain. I hope we do!!!!!! We need rain.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2014 :  10:44:53 AM  Show Profile
No rain yesterday! But today it's overcast. We may get rain. I'm going to stop checking out the weather channels and the weather on the phone. LOL
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2014 :  12:10:44 PM  Show Profile
We finally got RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It started last night around 7 PM, ended this morning. I was so happy to hear the rain, see the rain, feel the rain.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2014 :  12:20:36 PM  Show Profile
We had a nice rain on Saturday and Sunday. The weather today is beautiful and sunny at 77 degrees. Another perfect day.

Marie, Sister #5142

Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2348 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2348 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2014 :  11:16:58 AM  Show Profile
I'm down by Houston. Hot, humid, sticky with a chance of a breeze.

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2014 :  5:18:40 PM  Show Profile
Catherine! Fall cannot come fast enough for me. Stay cool.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2014 :  6:27:50 PM  Show Profile
It's downright pleasant. Not too hot to go to the County Fair. Aaaahhh, the Fair Food.

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6786 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6786 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2014 :  05:08:26 AM  Show Profile
The heat index was 104 yesterday here in Paris, TX. More the same for today. There is a silver lining - our mornings are cool.

Hugs, Sara
Walk in Peace.
Live with Joy.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page