Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9244 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9244 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2015 :  6:12:32 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Marly! The prayers work. We really didn't get anything from that storm. Rained a bit and a little thunder but that is all. I'm good with that. I have a dog that does not like the storms when she is inside. She will go out in one but gets all nervous and such when indoors during one. We had beautiful weather today. I believe we are getting rain tomorrow or Thursday night.

~Denise~
Farmgirl Sister #43

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
http://www.torisgram.etsy.com

Edited by - levisgrammy on Apr 21 2015 6:17:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2015 :  11:10:23 AM  Show Profile
Denise, I have an oversized cat, Gracie, that does the same thing when bad weather hits. Gracie is afraid of her own shadow. Thunder sends her meowing loudly under the bed.
Overcast in the Texas Hill Country. We are supposed to get rain this afternoon. Temps in the low 70s.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2015 :  12:22:50 PM  Show Profile
The day started off beautiful and sunny. Now the wind is picking up, and its a bit overcast.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2015 :  6:19:31 PM  Show Profile
Today was a perfect day. It was sunny, a bit breezy, and warm but not too warm. I went to the Earth Day festival at Forest Park in St. Louis. Had a wonderful time, bought some homemade soaps and stopped at a lot of booths and picked up information. I got a henna tattoo on my arm. It's not very dark and should fade in a week or so. I came home and watered my garden very well and walked Jaxon. Just a beautiful evening. Supposed to get a little chilly tonight. I wish everyone could enjoy a day like this.
Cindy

"Come by the hills to the land where fancy is free; And stand where the peaks meet the sky and the rocks reach the sea.Where the rivers run clear and the bracken is gold in the sun. and cares of tomorrow must wait till this day is done"--Loreena McKennit
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2015 :  1:15:11 PM  Show Profile
Loud thunderstorms came through early in the morning hours. My cat, Gracie, is still under the bed! LOL. It is beautiful outside today. Temps in the 70s.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2015 :  1:42:01 PM  Show Profile
Windy in the Texas Hill Country. Looks like rain, but none predicted. Temperature 57
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Song Sparrow
True Blue Farmgirl

1010 Posts

Amy
Talleyville Delaware
USA
1010 Posts

Posted - May 04 2015 :  10:52:52 AM  Show Profile
Looks like we're heading for a record 85 degrees in the mid-Atlantic today, which is weird because we had frost warnings just last week!!!

Peace in our hearts, peace in the world
Amy www.danaherandcloud.com

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 06 2015 :  11:51:20 AM  Show Profile
We've had three days of rain. Nothing heavy, but much needed rain.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6811 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6811 Posts

Posted - May 07 2015 :  04:31:58 AM  Show Profile
Marly glad the hill country is getting rain.

Thundering & lightening here. Predicted some heavy rain during the day. Coming down pretty good now.

Haven't heard how Oklahoma did during the night. When I went to bed at 9 tornados were around OK City & Norman. That part of OK has had it's share of storms in the last several years.

Have a blessed day, Sara
FarmGirl Sister #6034 8/25/14

Lord put your arm around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth.

Edited by - YellowRose on May 07 2015 04:35:18 AM
Go to Top of Page

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - May 07 2015 :  10:38:02 AM  Show Profile
Rain off and on here today. We need it!

Farmgirl Hugs!

~April
River Valley Farmgirls
Chapter Leader

~Playing in the Sonshine~
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 10 2015 :  1:32:12 PM  Show Profile
April, so happy y'all are getting the rain. It rained again in the Texas Hill Country. A tornado watch is on right now. I'm used to hurricanes, not tornados. LOL
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 16 2015 :  12:17:28 PM  Show Profile
We have got a lot of rain in the Texas Hill Country these last two weeks. Our grass is GREEN!!!!! The wild flowers are just beautiful.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 18 2015 :  1:52:12 PM  Show Profile
We had sun today, but it's getting cloudy. The Weather Channel is saying more thunderstorms for Central Texas.
Temperature is 82.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 19 2015 :  2:24:17 PM  Show Profile
No rain yet today. It's very overcast. Very humid. Temp around 78.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 24 2015 :  12:26:03 PM  Show Profile
The Texas Hill Country and eastern Texas got a lot of rain lately, especially last night. A lot of flooded areas. We are good, but I'm concerned about the other Texas farm girls. Hope all are good.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

TexasWildflower
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Wanda
Hallettsville Texas
USA
206 Posts

Posted - May 24 2015 :  1:14:36 PM  Show Profile
I'm not sure exactly where you are, Marly, but I'm in Ezzell and we're okay for now, unless the two creeks that cross my place rise from the runoff, then it's a whole different story. My daughter lives about 70 miles NW and it isn't as good there. The further up you go, the worse it gets.

Glad you're okay.

Wanda
Farmgirl sister #3399
www.wandasturrock.com
(Includes 'The Simply Lived Life' blog)
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6811 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6811 Posts

Posted - May 24 2015 :  1:30:55 PM  Show Profile
Rain & more rain. 'Bear5' Marly checked on me. It's good to have FarmGirl sisters think of me.

Have a blessed day, Sara ~~~ FarmGirl Sister #6034 8/25/14
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 24 2015 :  2:19:48 PM  Show Profile
So happy you are okay, Sara. Stay safe.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Song Sparrow
True Blue Farmgirl

1010 Posts

Amy
Talleyville Delaware
USA
1010 Posts

Posted - May 24 2015 :  3:52:28 PM  Show Profile
Two nights ago we had the heat on and today it got up to almost 90. Who can figure? I'm praying for everyone in Texas and California dealing with the extremes of floods and drought!

Peace in our hearts, peace in the world
Amy (Sister#6098) www.danaherandcloud.com

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 24 2015 :  5:16:36 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, Amy. I'm in the Hill Country of Texas. We got a lot of rain, but thankfully, very thankfully no flooding. Tomorrow is another rain day. The weather today was beautiful. The sun was out. No rain today. Enjoy the 90 degrees.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6811 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6811 Posts

Posted - May 29 2015 :  06:32:05 AM  Show Profile
Storm clouds moving in; wind picking up; here we go again. My county under flash flood watch throughout the weekend.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - May 29 2015 :  11:42:06 AM  Show Profile
We are sunny today. Still under a flash flood watch. It's a beautiful day. Sara, here's hoping no rain for your area.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6811 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6811 Posts

Posted - May 29 2015 :  12:07:08 PM  Show Profile
Marly it's sunny now, but rained hard a couple of hours ago.

Go to Top of Page

TexasWildflower
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Wanda
Hallettsville Texas
USA
206 Posts

Posted - May 29 2015 :  1:34:35 PM  Show Profile
It's beautiful here, so far, bright sunshine and cool breeze. Some rain and lots of thunder and lightening last night. I'm watching the creeks, but they're okay for now.

Sara and Marly, y'all pretty much stay in my thoughts and prayers.

Wanda
Farmgirl sister #3399
www.wandasturrock.com
(Includes 'The Simply Lived Life' blog)
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2015 :  12:57:53 PM  Show Profile
Thank you, Wanda. Thankfully we never got high water or flooding around Kerrville.
Glad to hear that you and your family is okay, Wanda.
Today the weather is just beautiful!; sunny and the temperature is around 86. No wind. A good day to be outside. I've got a lot to do!
Marly

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page