Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2015 :  11:15:55 AM  Show Profile
Rain maybe for Friday and Saturday, at least that's what the weather station is saying, at least 70%.
Another hot day.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

TexasWildflower
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Wanda
Hallettsville Texas
USA
206 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2015 :  6:21:04 PM  Show Profile
Please send us some, Marly! It's so dry here there are big cracks in the ground. Super Hot!

Wanda
Farmgirl sister #3399
www.wandasturrock.com
'The Simply Lived Life' blog http://www.wandasturrock.com/website/blog/
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2015 :  06:41:55 AM  Show Profile
Rain beautiful rain.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2015 :  2:40:45 PM  Show Profile
Diana, I would say that too if we would have rain! Enjoy the beautiful rain.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2015 :  12:46:04 PM  Show Profile
Temperature is 96! Rain is expected for Friday. I'm hoping that is true!!!! The grass is looking burnt.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Song Sparrow
True Blue Farmgirl

1010 Posts

Amy
Talleyville Delaware
USA
1010 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2015 :  12:50:55 PM  Show Profile
Hot, humid, rain. Every day. If I hadn't been up in Martha's Vineyard last week (where it was sunny and gorgeous!), I'd have forgotten what the sun looks like this summer! My yard looks like the rainforest -- I expect to see Macaws in the trees! :)

Happy Day!
Peace in our hearts, peace in the world
Amy (Sister#6098) www.danaherandcloud.com

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6517 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6517 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2015 :  05:44:41 AM  Show Profile
Hahahaha Amy!! Macaws n your yard! I love the image. Down here in Florida, this pattern of rain, humid, rain is just the way it is every Summer in July, August and part of September. Which is why I am constantly dreaming of Fall, Apples,cool weather etc. According to the weather forecast, we are in for a very wet weekend with crazy thunderstorms, lightening, heavy rains off and on all day until sometime next week. The waters of the Gulf and Atlantic are very warm and all that moisture just evaporates and then the ocean breezes blow it on land where it dumps on us!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2015 :  4:28:35 PM  Show Profile
The weather here is being weird! The forests are on fire and were not sure of lightening striking again. We had a 15 minute hard storm,I thought it was hailing but it was just rain coming down hard, fast and then done with. There are a lot of thunder clouds out there but hopefully won't be lightening if we do have rain let it be over the forests.

Have a good day

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

TexasWildflower
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Wanda
Hallettsville Texas
USA
206 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2015 :  5:50:33 PM  Show Profile
Still roasting in south Texas. Ground like concrete with big cracks. Everything curling up and turning crispy. Praying for rain and no fires.

Wanda
Farmgirl sister #3399
www.wandasturrock.com
'The Simply Lived Life' blog http://www.wandasturrock.com/website/blog/
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2015 :  12:38:15 PM  Show Profile
The Texas Hill Country did get rain Friday!!!!! I nice shower, not long enough, but nonetheless a shower!!!!!!!!!!!! The temperature now is 95. Hot!!!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2015 :  3:05:48 PM  Show Profile
Hot with a side of wind and smoke from all the fires around us.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2015 :  12:07:32 PM  Show Profile
Diana, keep us posted.
Texas Hill Country is hot, hot, hot!!! Not much of a breeze. The grass is scorching from the sun. I am so ready for winter! LOL
Marly

Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6791 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6791 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2015 :  1:24:19 PM  Show Profile
HOT!

Sara~~~ FarmGirl Sister #6034 8/25/14
Lord put your arm around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2015 :  7:21:40 PM  Show Profile
Sara: Yes. HOT!!!!! It got to 101 degrees here today!!!! No breeze. Stay cool.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6791 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6791 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2015 :  02:16:51 AM  Show Profile
Today will be another hot one than a cool down to mid 90s daytime and low 70s at night for rest of the week. So looking forward to the cooler days & mornings. Who would have thought the mid 90s would be considered cooler.

Sara~~~ FarmGirl Sister #6034 8/25/14
Lord put your arm around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2015 :  2:57:54 PM  Show Profile
It got to 103 today in the Texas Hill Country (Kerrville). Coming back from town, we saw a jogger! I have to get up with the birds just so I can get my daily walk in!
Sara, enjoy the cooler temps. I hope the weather people are right about the temps going down.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2015 :  10:03:13 AM  Show Profile
Another HOT day!!! Hoping for rain.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2015 :  10:26:27 AM  Show Profile
Just plain hot. It is only 10 a.m. and it is over 80 degrees. I did finish cleaning out the freezer and am really sweating, but it is done and I'm glad of that. Will be over 100 today, so having it done early in the morning is a plus. Into the shower I go!

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2015 :  10:55:14 AM  Show Profile
Here in Minnesota it is 80 degrees, clear and calm. Another beautiful day.

Marie, Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2015 :  2:08:13 PM  Show Profile
Marie! 80 degrees and clear, that sounds wonderful!
The clouds are coming in from the Gulf. We have a 30% chance of rain. My fingers are crossed. However, if it does rain, I may not get to view the meteor shower tonight.
LOL
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2015 :  11:42:03 AM  Show Profile
Last evening, the thunder was rolling and lightening was popping. The clouds were dark! I thought surely we'll get lots of rain. What we did get was a couple of spits!!
Today, I hear the thunder. Dark clouds are rolling in, again. I'm hoping we can rain.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2015 :  12:07:35 PM  Show Profile
Today it is 86 degrees mostly clear and calm. Humidity is high with a small chance of rain.

Marie, Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2015 :  2:36:45 PM  Show Profile
Marie, it is 86 here in the Texas Hill Country!!!! We finally got a nice shower!!!!!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2015 :  4:25:27 PM  Show Profile
It is still HOT here, though no humidity to speak of. 99°F in the shade, where you can find it. DBF is at his lake home where it is a bit cooler, but not much. I have too much work here to do to be able to join him.

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2015 :  11:01:10 AM  Show Profile
Oh Betty, we have enough humidity here to share! LOL. 50% rain chance today and tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Stay cool.
Marly

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page