Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

RabbitGirl
Farmgirl in Training

47 Posts

Laura
St Augustine FL
USA
47 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2015 :  12:45:12 PM  Show Profile
Nothing new around here. Just waiting for a hurricane. No big deal. Hahahaha!

Laura
St Augustine, FL
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2015 :  12:16:05 PM  Show Profile
Laura, I've been thinking about you ever since I saw the Weather Channel this morning. I hope all is fine. Any high water where you are? Stay safe.
Keep us posted.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2015 :  1:58:33 PM  Show Profile
Temperature is 91. Sunset is coming earlier every afternoon.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2015 :  2:14:05 PM  Show Profile
Temperature is around 90. The days are getting shorter. Sunset is at 8 pm. We need rain.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2015 :  12:26:14 PM  Show Profile
High today is supposed to be 92. I'm patiently waiting for the rain.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Song Sparrow
True Blue Farmgirl

1010 Posts

Amy
Talleyville Delaware
USA
1010 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2015 :  04:40:52 AM  Show Profile
Hot and muggy here, the second official heat wave of the summer. The calendar says September, but the weather still says August! :)

Happy Day!
Peace in our hearts, peace in the world
Amy (Sister#6098) www.danaherandcloud.com

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2015 :  10:54:23 AM  Show Profile
We are still under the remnants of tropical system Erika from last weekend. The very tail end is still dragging across north Florida giving us heavy rain storms every afternoon. Nothing has a chance to dry out and the humidity is awful. sigh. Hoping for some change in the daily pattern soon. I would be happy with just DRY!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2015 :  12:34:51 PM  Show Profile
Winnie, happy to hear you are okay. Those tropical systems do tend to drag on dumping more rain than needed.
If you want dry, come on down to Texas. We are dry. Not as hot as last week. No rain.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6747 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6747 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2015 :  04:58:57 AM  Show Profile
Calendar says Sept. Weatherman says near a 100 with no chance of rain. Not to fret I know in my heart of hearts that cooler days and healing rain is on it's way.

Sara~~~ FarmGirl Sister #6034 8/25/14
Lord put your arm around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2015 :  2:09:31 PM  Show Profile
Sara: I hear Texas may get a cool down at the end of next week. Highs in the 80s. I'll take that. Lows in the low 60s, I'll really love that.
Stay cool. And- rain for next Wednesday and Thursday. However, that could change. LOL
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Song Sparrow
True Blue Farmgirl

1010 Posts

Amy
Talleyville Delaware
USA
1010 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2015 :  4:51:29 PM  Show Profile
Have to say how grateful we are here for near perfect Labor Day Weekend weather!

Happy Day!

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2015 :  4:44:50 PM  Show Profile
We are stuck in the same pattern for a few more weeks according to our local weather station. All of you who get some cooler drier weather, ENJOY!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6747 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6747 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2015 :  03:42:44 AM  Show Profile
Woke up to rain ~ blessed rain!!! Into next week forecasting high 80s daytime & low 70s at night. Slowly my part of Texas is cooling down ~ not to say we won't have some days into the 90s through Oct, but mostly cooler days.

Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2015 :  6:16:43 PM  Show Profile

Ms. Sara...Our weather is going from dry in the 90's to rain with highs in the 60's and 70's...Fall is definitely on it's way...Has to be the most beautiful time of the year here in Kentucky...

Hugs!

Judy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Farm Girl of The Month September 2013
Go to Top of Page

Song Sparrow
True Blue Farmgirl

1010 Posts

Amy
Talleyville Delaware
USA
1010 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2015 :  05:00:39 AM  Show Profile
Yesterday was one of the hottest, most humid days I've ever experienced. Looks like it was the end of out September beT wave, though. Heavy rain and thundered today. Come on Fall!

Happy Day!

Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6747 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6747 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2015 :  05:50:18 AM  Show Profile
69! Had morning tea on front porch ~ it was fantastic. High today 88. Getting closer to my kind of weather.

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2015 :  1:13:25 PM  Show Profile
We might.......might ......have a cooler front make it past the Florida/Georgia border this coming Sunday which would drop the humidity and possibly give us 69 for a morning. The operative word here is might..... I'll let everyone know if it actually happens. Glad you got a brief taste of cool this morning, Sara!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2015 :  12:20:34 PM  Show Profile
Sara: We are having the same weather here in the Texas Hill Country. This morning the temp was 65. So, so nice. High is expected to be 88. I thought surely we would get rain yesterday evening or this morning. Absolutely none!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4708 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4708 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2015 :  2:33:09 PM  Show Profile
We finally ended another streak of humid and hot weather here in the Chicago area. We began this morning with rain, then had beautiful sunshine, and now later afternoon it is raining and 60 again. We are in for a beautiful weekend now and were looking forward to heading to the Chicago Botanical Garden to enjoy the autumn flowers. Autumn is very slowly creeping in at last!

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2015 :  12:34:17 PM  Show Profile
Dawn, enjoy the Botanical Garden. Low this morning was around 65. Felt really nice. High today is around 88.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2015 :  1:48:25 PM  Show Profile
The AC is running and it is supposed to get to 97°F today. I doubt it happens, but I'm comfortable at the time. Would like to see some rain though.

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2015 :  2:38:01 PM  Show Profile
It's beautiful here.Got down into the fifties last night and probably in the low 70's now. Feels very fall-ish.
Cindy

"Come by the hills to the land where fancy is free; And stand where the peaks meet the sky and the rocks reach the sea.Where the rivers run clear and the bracken is gold in the sun. and cares of tomorrow must wait till this day is done"--Loreena McKennit
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2015 :  11:07:02 AM  Show Profile
In the mid 60s this morning. Loved it!!!! High is supposed to be 88. Beautiful weather. Wish we'd get some rain.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2015 :  11:43:53 AM  Show Profile
Temperature was 64 this morning. Felt wonderful!!!!!!! High around 88. I'm headed out to mow, weed eat, trim trees, etc...
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2015 :  2:51:09 PM  Show Profile
Marly, we had the same low temps this morning too. It did feel WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By this afternoon, however, you can feel the humidity creeping back in and it was hot. AC back on again! sigh. Maybe more relief again soon.

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page