Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Entrepreneurship
 Support America's Young Entrepreneurs!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Support America's Young Entrepreneurs! Next Topic  

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2012 :  10:51:46 AM  Show Profile
Check out this adorable denim skirt that arrived Friday from our own MJF Connection Farmchick in Training," Accordion to Kellie" !! Kellie's most recent posting on our MJG Connection was in regards to her new adventure living in a Wall Tent. For her latest update, read up under the topic "Off the Grid- New Wood Stove". But today, I wanted to share with you this purchase from her Etsy Shop: Kellie Falconer Design.

http://kelliefalconerdesign.etsy.com

It came sweetly bundled with red lace and a button from her shop.

So, then I tried it on for two separate looks. This one is for cooler weather:

And, I think this will be great for all of the hot months here in Florida.

Each skirt is hand crafted with your measurements so that it fits you perfectly. I wish I had some cowboy boots because this seems like the perfect skirt to wear on a MJF Glamping Trip! Don't you?

If you check out Kellie's blog, she shows the skirt much better than I in her Blog archive 10/3/2011 titled Walk in the Woods.

I know this versatile yet feminine skirt will offer many reasons to wear it all of the time and I am so delighted to support one America's Young Entrepreneurs. If you have not visited Kellie's blog, check it out and visit her store. Who knows, maybe 2012 will be the year of denim skirts from the Wall Tent design studio of Kellie Falconer !! How cool and so MJF is that??!! Glamping and summer are not too far off! I am off in pursuit of some boots!

Thank-you Kellie Falconer Design!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl

Edited by - Red Tractor Girl on Jan 23 2012 04:07:03 AM

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2012 :  08:18:39 AM  Show Profile
Yes, boots would look really good with the skirt. Pink boots!!!! Red boots, my favorite. Blue boots. I love boots. Thanks for sharing.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page
  Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Support America's Young Entrepreneurs! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page