Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Easter Dishcloth PARTNERS POSTED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Easter Dishcloth PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic
Page: of 2

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2012 :  09:29:43 AM  Show Profile
SassyNRob,

I emailed you with my address.
Please reply with your address.
I am going to the Post Office on Monday.

Thanks

Karrieann ~ Farmgirl Sister #766 (29 Sept 2009)

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
My Blog: following my heart, dreams and Jesus ~http://karrieann-followingmyheartandjesus.blogspot.com/
My Etsy: Yesterday's Scraps, Tomorrow's Treasures ~http://www.etsy.com/shop/2TomorrowsTreasures
Go to Top of Page

soapmommy60543
True Blue Farmgirl

2197 Posts

Ann
Oswego IL
USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2012 :  5:28:12 PM  Show Profile
Winnie - missed making it to the PO today (video lectures for Master Gardener took longer than expected). Package will be on its way on Monday. Will be watching for yours - very excited!

Wife of terrific hubby and mom to 2 teenagers, 2 bunnies, 2 geriatric goldfish, and the best dog in the world!

Check out my blog: http://www.suburbanprairiehomemaker.com
and follow me on Facebook (Suburban Prairie Homemaker), Twitter (@sphomemaker), and Pinterest (Suburban Prairie Homemaker)

Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2012 :  08:30:27 AM  Show Profile
Dishcloth went into the mail today, Treelady!

Thanks for hostessing, Diana!

Happy Easter, everyone!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2012 :  12:59:59 PM  Show Profile
SassyNRob,

I sent another email to you regarding the need for your address, please email back. I have been anxious to send your swap items. I would have mailed them today as I had been in town to do some errands but had not yet heard from you.

Looking to hear from you,
Karrieann

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
My Blog: following my heart, dreams and Jesus ~http://karrieann-followingmyheartandjesus.blogspot.com/
My Etsy: Yesterday's Scraps, Tomorrow's Treasures ~http://www.etsy.com/shop/2TomorrowsTreasures
Go to Top of Page

nancy core
True Blue Farmgirl

98 Posts

Nancy
Craig CO
USA
98 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2012 :  2:15:17 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, I got my beautiful dishcloths and flower seeds in the mail today. I love them!!!! Thank you very much and do hope you have a wonderful Easter.
Nancy
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

740 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
740 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2012 :  12:57:51 PM  Show Profile
AmyBeth , Your package went out today :)

Hugs, Debi #1983
Go to Top of Page

Lainey Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

158 Posts

Lainey Lou (Elaine)
Marietta Ga
USA
158 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2012 :  11:19:40 AM  Show Profile
Hey Rain,

Well we made it back from Texas, my son is married and I have acquired a new daughter. They are in St. Thomas sunning their buns as I write this. We were a day late in getting home, scheduling due to the airline, but I managed to get your dishcloth in the mail the next day, so it won't be too late. Hope you like it, as I said I am learning to crochet so it's from a beginner, but I was pleased with how it turned out. There wasn't much time to get tuck-ins, I'm sorry, but I'll catch you on the next go around. Hope you have a wonderful Easter holiday. I'll have some pictures soon and will try to post them for all to see of the wedding.

Your farm-sis,
Lainey Lou #3848

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6534 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6534 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2012 :  11:58:56 AM  Show Profile
Ann- your beautiful dishcloth and coaster arrived today!! Thank-you so much!! You do beautiful handwork !! Thanks for being my swap buddy and Happy Easter!

Winnie#3109
Go to Top of Page

Rain K
Farmgirl in Training

14 Posts

Rain
Paonia CO
14 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2012 :  4:14:59 PM  Show Profile
Hi Lainey,
Your package is late going out! I'm so sorry for the delay...long story involving friend and surgery...don't worry, extra special tuck in to make up for being tardy! Glad you had a great wedding party.
Take care,
Rain

Farmgirl #3381
The Ninth Wave
Earth Meat farms
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2012 :  4:32:11 PM  Show Profile
Julie, aka Treelady, I received your dishcloth today! Love that Spring green!!Perfect! And all those goodies were such a treat! matching hotpads, scrubbie, 2 yummy recipes and a "modern" measuring spoon! Thanks so much, partner! You bee da bee's nees!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2012 :  4:56:19 PM  Show Profile

Nancy I got your beautiful dishcloth and potholder today! That dishcloth is sooooooo fabulous...It will
never be used for a dishcloth!!! LOL I love it! Thank you also for the pretty Easter card and really
nice and thick potholder too (that will get used!) lol The dishcloth will be put out for others to
admire as well as myself. HAPPY EASTER FRIEND!

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

nancy core
True Blue Farmgirl

98 Posts

Nancy
Craig CO
USA
98 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2012 :  06:05:11 AM  Show Profile
Peggy, I am so glad you liked everything, I love to make dishcloths and the exchange is so much fun. You too, have a Happy Easter Friend.
Nancy
Go to Top of Page

soapmommy60543
True Blue Farmgirl

2197 Posts

Ann
Oswego IL
USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2012 :  07:18:16 AM  Show Profile
Winnie - your GIANT package arrived yesterday! OMG FILLED TO THE RIM WITH GOODIES! The dishcloth is amazing, and I love the bunny pin. We have a pet bunny who looks very similar, so the bunnies ALWAYS go over big in my house! Then, there is a little Easter egg, with some candy treats and the smallest chick I have ever seen. AND, there is an adorable quilt bunny coaster! Just so many amazing things!

I'm posting photos of it later today so y'all can see'em. Wait til you see the little bunny - he ROCKS!

Wife of terrific hubby and mom to 2 teenagers, 2 bunnies, 2 geriatric goldfish, and the best dog in the world!

and follow me on Facebook (Suburban Prairie Homemaker), Twitter (@sphomemaker), and Pinterest (Suburban Prairie Homemaker)

Go to Top of Page

soapmommy60543
True Blue Farmgirl

2197 Posts

Ann
Oswego IL
USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2012 :  07:18:49 AM  Show Profile
Oh, and PS - I was so busy gushing about all the great things, I forgot to say thank you!

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6534 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6534 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2012 :  3:03:29 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ann-I am so happy that you enjoyed your swap goodies. You are very welcome and I hope your Easter weekend is wonderful in every way!

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2012 :  4:15:16 PM  Show Profile
SassyNRob,

Your package was sent out on the 10th of April and delivered to your address yesterday (12th). I hope you are enjoying them.
:o)

Go to Top of Page

Lainey Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

158 Posts

Lainey Lou (Elaine)
Marietta Ga
USA
158 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2012 :  01:08:39 AM  Show Profile
Hi Rain,

Thank you so very much for my beautiful 'dishcloth'/mat. I hope your friend is doing much better now. A friend can be such a comfort or help when you are down. I rec. my package yesterday and really feel very lucky to have gotten the mat - it is just the size I needed to put on my little workspace when I am not working and is all the more special being handmade from a sister!

Since we've been back I have been down with walking pnuemonia and have rarely been online or doing anything except sleeping, which I guess is my way of getting better - but it sure is taking a long time getting rid of this junk!

Once again, Thank you so much for the beautiful mat - I really like it and only wish I was closer to see more of your work.

You have a lucky friend and I am a lucky farm sister,

Lainey Lou #3848

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Easter Dishcloth PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page