Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Farmgirl of the Month Chatter
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Farmgirl of the Month Chatter Next Topic
Page: of 182

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2972 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2972 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2021 :  5:08:04 PM  Show Profile
Congrats Winnie! If you ever make it to my neck of the woods I'll let you drive a real life red tractor LOL!
(not the best picture but that's what happens when hubby has the camera)
As you can see there's no cab on the tractor though so you might want to wait until it warms up. It's a bit cold up here right now LOL!!!

Connie - you always find the greatest pictures!

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2280 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2280 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2021 :  12:39:07 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations Winnie. You are so deserving of this honor. From left overs in the fridge, to sewing fabric scraps together for a new potholder or using baling wire to hold a gate shut we make do every day on our farm. Your encouragement is always appreciated and l agree with Heather, you are more than welcome to visit our farm to drive a red tractor. Enjoy your month.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6625 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6625 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2021 :  3:22:04 PM  Show Profile
Winnie is an excellent choice and amazing Farmgirl Sister! She is always going above and beyond for everyone and makes sure to spoil everyone she can!

Congratulations Winnie! I am so happy for you! You definitely deserve this. I hope you have an amazing month!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2021 :  5:51:06 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Winnie, so happy to give you congrats on FGOTM. You are a light that shines brightly on the farm! Enjoy your month, in your cabin!

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922
October 2016 Farmgirl of the month

John 11: 35 Jesus wept.

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2021 :  05:47:17 AM  Show Profile
Thank-you all for so many sweet comments and wishes!! I am grateful for such an honor as our FGOTM this January. It is all of you who make this place at MJF the community that it is. There are many many Farmgirls who give support and genuine empathy every day here. Without you and your gifts, we would never have this amazing place to learn and gather together. I am happy to be among all of you adding my thoughts and ideas. Thank-you!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2021 :  07:53:19 AM  Show Profile
Congrats, Winnie! Have a fun month!

Sherone

Lean on me, when you're not strong, And I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on, For it won't be long, 'Til I'm gonna need, Somebody to lean on.

Farmgirl Sister #93

Our Blog

www.tinytaylorhomestead.com

Our Etsy Shop

www.annapearlsattic.etsy.com

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2021 :  1:57:36 PM  Show Profile
Yahoo...So HAPPY FOR YOU WINNIE!!

Enjoy this blank slate for 2021 and do what makes you Happy and Content!!

Love, Hugs, and Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
Aug 2018-Farmgirl of the Month

LIVE LIFE IN FULL BLOOM
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4850 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4850 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2021 :  2:43:11 PM  Show Profile
Winnie! you are soo right!! I am Forever Thankful for Mary Jane's Farm that connected us All!!

Heather! Love that tractor!!

Connie

Edited by - Killarney on Jan 05 2021 2:44:03 PM
Go to Top of Page

City Chick
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Deb
Chattanooga TN
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2021 :  10:20:42 AM  Show Profile
Congrats Winne!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Farm Girl #790

https://twitter.com/EllieFunt

https://www.instagram.com/elliefunt_/

Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

16962 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
16962 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2021 :  12:57:03 PM  Show Profile
Winnie.. sending you hugz and Congrats.. you silly FGOTM...
>^..^<

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2021 :  3:12:12 PM  Show Profile
Thank-you for all the hugs and happy wishes!! I appreciate each comment you all leave. I have received a few amazing surprises in the past few days I wanted to share. Farmgirls know how to spoil me !! LOL!!

First was a package of Homespun dishtowels with wonderful color ruffles from Sara. I told Sara, I think the fabric will be perfect to do some embroidery too. Thank-you Sara for this trio of cuties for my home!!

Second, a wonderful Apple Apron that was followed up today with a darling enamel apple pin from Denise. It is just so cute and fits me perfectly. Denise knows how I love anything apples too. Thank-you Denise for this fun and bright new apron!!

Third, a package from Vanessa, Audra Rose, with the sweetest rose fabric half apron she made, several yummy recipe cards, some facial masks. a scrap of Farmall Red Tractor fabric, and three packets of seeds from her garden. Vanessa, I love all these fun goodies and will enjoy using all of them in the days ahead. Thank-you so much!

Fourth, Jean sent me this beautiful Tea Forte set that includes a pretty red brewing cup, a box with 6 wonderful tea blends, a beautiful tea mug rug and a sweet card. What a beautiful and fun package for many days of teas to enjoy!! We have been having a lot of cold weather since December so I am going to really enjoy trying out all the flavors. It was all packaged in this lovely red box. Thank-you Jean for your fun and exciting tea collection and your sweet comments in your note!!

I am speechless from all the kind wishes and surprises!! Thank-you everyone for making my FGOTM celebration be so special. You all are just so kind and sweet to me and I want everyone to know how much I appreciate all of your comments and surprises. Each comment is precious to me!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

GailMN
True Blue Farmgirl

471 Posts

Gail
Hutchinson Minnesota
USA
471 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2021 :  07:07:13 AM  Show Profile  Send GailMN a Yahoo! Message
Congratulations Winnie - so deserving, you have been and angel and inspiration to many! Blessings!

Gail

Farmgirl Sister #506
Aim high; shoot for the moon and if you miss it, grab a star.
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2021 :  4:11:50 PM  Show Profile
Look what I found on my porch today from USPS!! April sent me a darling apron with nice big pockets and a wooden spoon with FGOTM on the handle. I do a lot of cooking these days and I do love wooden utensils and aprons. They get used a lot!!

Thank-you April for your cute kitchen apron and spoon and you very kind and sweet note that came with it!! Farmgirl Mail is always such a surprise!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2021 :  11:30:34 AM  Show Profile
The Fed-Ex guy stopped and gave me this box from Connie! I my gosh, I was surprised to open up a Bee Happy Dance box!! Connie's daughter has a friend who is a beekeeper so I got jar of her wildflower honey, then matching bee themed placemats and matching dishtowel, adorable colorful face mask and the cutest red tractor card!! Thank-you Connie for such a lovely surprise!!

Have a Bee-U-tiful Day!! Time for me to make a cup of tea and try out that new honey!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2021 :  09:59:01 AM  Show Profile
Wo knew USPS would make a late evening delivery?? It was my FGOTM print and a jar of MaryJane's honey from her bees that she has shared with all of us in her magazines. Thank-you MaryJane! We love honey in this household and will enjoy the golden goodness from your bees. I love that graphic label you created too.

Oh my Farmgirls, I am overwhelmed with all the well wishes and fun!! Best January!! Thank-you everyone!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9205 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9205 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2021 :  4:42:49 PM  Show Profile
Winnie, such beautiful gifts! You are a very special farmgirl!!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"I am a bookaholic and I have no desire to be cured."

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2021 :  10:11:11 AM  Show Profile
Farmgirls....being FGOTM is better than a visit from Santa at Christmas!!! Last night, USPS put two more boxes on my porch! WOW, when I found them!!

Lisa sent me the cutest pottery chicken ornament/coaster of a chicken dressed up for Christmas. It is just adorable! Since it has some red on it and winter holly springs and berries, I am going to put it on my little everything tree which is currently decorated for Winter. Thank-you Lisa for this fun ornament and your lovely vintage graphic card!!

Next was two gorgeous embroidered dish towels with spring veggies!! Debbie, you do beautiful handwork and these towels are just lovely and perfect for our next upcoming season! Since I don't really garden(too many pests and bugs in our soil have ruined my three attempts!!) I love decorating my kitchen with dishtowels and other little accessories to celebrate the season and then go to my local farmer's market for the veggies!! LOL!!

Thank-you again for all of your kindness and helping to make my FGOTM special in so many ways!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9205 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9205 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2021 :  1:48:28 PM  Show Profile
Winnie,
I'm so glad you are enjoying your special month and these are wonderful tokens of all our farm girl love for you.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"I am a bookaholic and I have no desire to be cured."

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2021 :  5:05:56 PM  Show Profile
USPS left another surprise package at my door today!! Thank-you Heather for such a wonderful box of surprises!! There were some fingerless gloves that are oh so cozy and warm, some darling notecards with cute cow stamps on them, a strawberry dessert recipe card, two homemade soaps made from the beef lard of a cow from her farm, and the cutest pin cushion jar that was filled with Reeses heart shaped candy. Heather, you know you also made a certain Farmboy so happy tonight when my secret was shared!! He said < I love it when you get Farmgirl mail! LOL!! That is code for, I love it that Farmgirl Mail sends chocolate sometimes!! LOL!!! Everything was wrapped up and it felt like a birthday or Christmas unwrapping each little package. I am looking forward to putting everything to use right away. Thank-you so much for your kind note and all of your handcrafted gifts!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2972 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2972 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2021 :  7:20:04 PM  Show Profile
You're welcome Winnie :) After I filled the jar of the pin cushion I thought to myself "I hope Winnie likes Reeses peanut butter stuff as much as her husband does". LOL!!! I forgot when I was getting the chocolate goodies that it was the farmboy swap I got them for before not a farmgirl swap :) I think all our husbands like it when we get some chocolate goodies in a swap.

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2021 :  04:42:27 AM  Show Profile
Heather, Of course I love Reeses peanut bitter candy!!! My whole family does and it has always been a favorite in this house!! LOL!! Thankfully today they put Reeses in all the seasonal shapes and covers so they are now master of the many people’s favorites. By the way, have you see chocolate ice cream with Reese chunks in it?? Oh my, totally blissful!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2021 :  4:37:15 PM  Show Profile
There was a knock on my door late this afternoon, and when I went to see who was there, a florist delivery guy handed me these gorgeous bouquet of flowers from Nini!! I was speechless!! Nini, the flowers are just beautiful and I was so surprised. Thank-you very much for your sweet note with the bouquet as well!

I am going to enjoy these beautiful blooms for the days ahead!!

A short while later, hubby came in with the mail and handed me a package from Julie. It was packed with so many wonderful goodies that included 2 cloth bowl wraps for the microwave, a beautiful batch of pretty squares Moda fabrics, a pretty pad with pen for keeping notes of things I need, and a chocolate/ginger bar. Wonderful!!! I love everything you chose and will enjoy using each item. My Farmboy spied the chocolate bar so we opened it up after dinner to enjoy a piece. It was delicious!! I also love having microwave bowl covers because we heat up leftovers almost everyday for lunch. The cooler weather the past 2 months has brought on a flurry oh homemade soups. I know the list package will go to great use because I like to keep a pad on the side of the fridge to write down items that need to be picked up at the next trip to the grocery store. Without a list, I never remember what I need to get!! LOL!!

Many , many thanks again today to Nini and Julie for such lovely surprises!! This Farmgirl has beens spoiled rotten this past month!! LOL!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
FGOTM- October 2018

Edited by - Red Tractor Girl on Jan 29 2021 4:38:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7486 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7486 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2021 :  5:55:32 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations again Winnie on being an awesome Farmgirl of the Month of January 2021.

love and blessings
Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2021 :  08:07:33 AM  Show Profile
Today is January 31st and I want to thank everyone for making my FGOTM special!! It has been both an honor and a joy these past 31 days!! Thank-you all from the bottom of my heart! Since our next month only has 28 days, I am handing off the baton today. I am choosing Krista, MaryJanesNiece, as our February 2021 FGOTM. Krista joined MJF in 2015 and jumped right in and joined the conversations, swaps, and supporting this community. She reaches out to newcomers, helps with encouraging badge earning, sharing recipes and craft projects all while raising three young children and starting their new farm!! Krista is compassionate, fun, and a true Farmgirl at Heart.

Congratulations Krista on being our next FGOTM for 2021!! You are an inspiration to all of us and I hope you have a wonderful month celebrating with all of us here at MJF!!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2857 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2857 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2021 :  08:56:23 AM  Show Profile
PERFECT CHOICE Winnie! Krista is such a positive light!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 182 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Farmgirl of the Month Chatter Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page