Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6534 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6534 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2024 :  3:52:59 PM  Show Profile
Thank-you everyone!! And a big thanks to Sara for my wonderful primitive kitchen towel! I love it and have it currently hanging on my tobacco stick ladder beside my faux fireplace. It looks perfect there!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018

Edited by - Red Tractor Girl on Jan 09 2024 1:19:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2684 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2684 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2024 :  4:41:05 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations, Winnie! Have a beautiful January!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7516 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7516 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2024 :  8:52:56 PM  Show Profile
Winnie! What a way to start the year! FARM GIRL OF THE MONTH!

Congratulations sweet lady!

Hugs
Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

AussieChick
Sharpshooter

347 Posts

Cindy
Bend Oregon
USA
347 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2024 :  3:21:11 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations, Winnie! What a great way to start 2024!!

Farmgirl #6058
Farmgirl Sister of the Year 2021

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have".
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6534 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6534 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2024 :  4:41:22 PM  Show Profile
Thank-you for so much love and support!!

Thank-you Denise for my darling braided trivet and pair of golden beeswax candles!! I love them ! When I get a chance, I will include a photo to share.

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6534 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6534 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2024 :  1:18:05 PM  Show Profile
Debbie, the history book on American women and kitchens arrived and I am looking forward to reading it! Debbie knows that I love old vintage kitchens and have been reading books about them for the past 3 years. The exciting part of studying women and kitchens is that it always tells the story of the heritage and history that women and kitchens bring together. Thank-you Debbie!

Here is my vintage kitchen nook that I have been putting together since 2011 when I found the stove up in the Georgia Mountains.

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2864 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2864 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2024 :  1:34:36 PM  Show Profile
Winnie that book looks so interesting! THey have it in our library system. I am placing a hold on it NOW!
Go to Top of Page

StitchinWitch
True Blue Farmgirl

2141 Posts

Judith
Galt CA
USA
2141 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2024 :  5:06:12 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations Winnie! I love your cozy kitchen corner and the books looks interesting.

Judith

7932 FGOTM 6/21
I'm old and I do wear purple
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9261 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9261 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2024 :  3:14:36 PM  Show Profile
Sweet gifts and I love your little nook and tobacco ladder Winnie!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"I am a bookaholic and I have no desire to be cured."

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/

Edited by - levisgrammy on Jan 10 2024 3:15:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Joplin
True Blue Farmgirl

183 Posts

Nancy
Ontario California
USA
183 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2024 :  3:15:42 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations, Winnie!

You were the first person to welcome me when I became a Farmgirl! You are great!

Nancy 8352
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7516 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7516 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2024 :  3:23:32 PM  Show Profile
Winnie!whatch your mail I just sent you a package.

Congratulations!

Hugs
Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6534 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6534 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2024 :  5:10:41 PM  Show Profile
Thank-you all for your sweet and supportive comments. All of your make me feel so special!! Darlene, I will let you know when your package gets here too.

Today Connie sent me a box of wonderful treats! She knows all of favorites! The jar of honey is especially interesting because it comes from the small farm town of Mason, TN, which was the hometown of her Step-Dad too. I will try out this honey with the new Vanilla Peppermint tea which sounds very relaxing and cozy this time of year.

There was also a package of 4 little jars that are just perfect for sewing and craft little things. I will be filling them up in a hurry I am sure! they also stack up which is nice as well.

Plus , Connie and I both like to share our magazines when we get done with them which is really great because then we don't have to buy them all and we get different ones from each other. This batch includes 3 issues of apron-o-lolgy which is packed full of apron stories, patterns and wonderful photos. The magazine is new to me but I am excited to read all about aprons!

Thanks-you Connie for all these wonderful surprises and your beautiful card !! They definitely make being a FGOTM much "sweeter"!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
FGOTM- October 2018

Edited by - Red Tractor Girl on Jan 11 2024 5:12:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6823 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6823 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2024 :  08:54:24 AM  Show Profile
Winnie, so happy you like the burlap towel and it looks great on your tobacco ladder.

Hugs, Sara "FarmGirl Sister" #6034 Aug 2014
FGOTM Sept 2015 - Feb 2019 - Oct 2023

Lord put your arm around my shoulders & your hand over my mouth.
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6534 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6534 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2024 :  10:45:03 AM  Show Profile
I am excited to share some more surprises that came in my mail yesterday!

April sent me one of those silicone candles in a holder that you can use anywhere and looks very old timey which I love. I have it shown by my LogCabin fireplace beside a large painted gourd. So cute!

Then Lisa sent me the cutest chicken print travel pouch I can use in my purse. I actually needed a new one and this will be perfect! I also loved that old vegetable catalogue cucumber card too.

Thank-you April and Lisa for making my FGOTM time fun with surprises!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7516 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7516 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2024 :  3:59:13 PM  Show Profile
Winnie that painted gourd is cute!

Happy Month and blessings!
Hugs
Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2864 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2864 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2024 :  1:56:16 PM  Show Profile
Looks like you are having a great month Winnie! You deserve it!!
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9261 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9261 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2024 :  2:34:55 PM  Show Profile
Winnie,
So glad you are enjoying your special month! Did you get a pkgfrom me?

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

Edited by - levisgrammy on Jan 16 2024 2:37:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7516 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7516 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2024 :  4:43:17 PM  Show Profile
Winnie did your package arrive yet?

Hugs
Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6534 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6534 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2024 :  07:53:33 AM  Show Profile
Hi everyone! I hope you are staying warm. Well the Farmgirl Fairy left some more surprises at my door last night.

First of all, Yes, Denise, I got your wonderful gift and posted the photo on our henhouse and forgot about here. I apologize for forgetting to post on the main Chatroom. Old Age I think! LOL!!

Here is the lovely gift I got from Denise. It is a beautiful braided trivet and a pair of handmade beeswax candles that smell wonderful! I have the trivet under a lamp in my kitchen and it looks perfect!! Thank-you so much for helping make my FGOTM filled with surprises!

Darlene, your package arrived in last night's delivery and so much fun packed inside! There is a pretty new kitchen towel and matching potholder, a darling bear cross stitch set with wooden frame, a Culinary Mystery , "Dying for Chocolate" with a chocolate bar that has already been sampled by me and hubby, pretty everyday notecards, and your sweet notecard. Thank-you Darlene for all these wonderful goodies! I happen to love mystery books and this one sounds like a lot of fun. I will be digging into the pages real soon as I am curious what happens.

The next surprise was from Cindy. She sent a bit of Australia to me and it was all very interesting and beautiful! Each piece came from a local artist and reflects something about the country's Flora and Fauna. There is a box of beautiful coasters with flowers and a bird, next was a tote bag that featured a graphic designed by an Aboriginal artist in Western South Wales, and the other piece was a bookmark that was handprinted on Australian timber with local birds from around the country. Thank-you Cindy for sending me a taste of Australia! All of the items are lovely and will be used and enjoyed

My last surprise came from our dear MaryJane and the Farm! First was the paper notice for being a FGOTM and attached to that was a cute card about Farmgirls being sisters and clipped on with nice new sturdy clothespins that have been rubbed with oil to give them a nice warm glow, inside the notice card was an old and lovely hankie that has a bit of delicate handwork in one corner, next were goodies from her online store that included a Lentil soup for 2 that you can make in the pouch, plus three energy/food bars full of healthy ingredients, and a sweet notecard. Thank-you MaryJane for helping make my FGOTM full of surprises and fun!!

Farmgirls, I am getting so spoiled here with all of your good wishes and surprises. Thank-you all for helping make this month special for me!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7516 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7516 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2024 :  07:56:22 AM  Show Profile
Winnie
You deserved to be spoiled! Enjoy!

Hugs and love!
Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9261 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9261 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2024 :  09:47:16 AM  Show Profile
Winnie,
So glad you received. I didn't look in the henhouse for it so I guess I just missed it.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4934 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4934 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2024 :  12:53:25 PM  Show Profile
So Happy you enjoy my gift and I love all the other Great Farmgirl gifts you received!
You are truly a Blessing to us all!
Connie #3392
Imagine....
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6534 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6534 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2024 :  09:07:01 AM  Show Profile
Another surprise was left on my porch yesterday and it was from Dianna. Oh my what a wonderful box full of vintage hankies, beautiful floral notecards and pencils, a bag of Andes chocolate peppermint bars, and such a sweet and kind card to me! Dianna, thank-you for this lovely and thoughtful gift! Hubby and I already tried out the Andes candy. Love that stuff!! I will enjoy everything and thank-you very much for helping make this month very special.

Farmgirl mail is THE BEST!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6534 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6534 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2024 :  4:34:51 PM  Show Profile
I have the nicest USPS delivery person because he keeps leaving me packages on my front porch!!! Thank-you Karen and Michelle and another thanks to Heather for sending me some " snow ".

Karen sent me the nicest book by artist Ellen Stouffer who is known for her beautiful paintings and homespun stories of everyday life. You might have seen her work in one of her many calendars she has created. Thank-you Karen for this wonderful book and I look forward to enjoying all the stories and the art!!

Michelle made me the prettiest spring colored dishcloth and a matching scrubby!! Michelle, I have never seen such a pretty dishcloth pattern that is lacy and circular. How did you know my old scrubby, which was actually a gift from a Farmgirl many years ago, is on it's last leg?? Lol!!! I needed a new one badly and now I have a pretty one that looks like it will last a good while! Thank-you so much!! I love that fun graphic on your card too!

Heather Neeper sent me some snow from Ohio with the prettiest card that she made along with the nicest note, Thank-you Heather for my "snow" because it is supposed to go up to 83 degrees by Thursday!! This will be my only snow this Winter for sure! LOL!!!

Thank-you all for making my day a fun one and I do treasure all of your kind notes and beautiful cards!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4125 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4125 Posts