Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Summer Bag fun Swap.partners posted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Summer Bag fun Swap.partners posted Next Topic
Page: of 2

countryteacher
True Blue Farmgirl

68 Posts

Deanna
Jameson Missouri
USA
68 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2012 :  07:50:13 AM  Show Profile
Jessi, your package is on its way you should have it soon!
Hugs,
Deanna
Go to Top of Page

chick-chick
True Blue Farmgirl

322 Posts

Liz
New Britain CT
USA
322 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2012 :  7:41:43 PM  Show Profile
Hey lainey,
I received my package today I absoultely LOVE the beach bag and towel The sundress fits and hubby really liked it (so did I)and the cup, the fuzzy journal and book too, I can't wait to read it. I'm gonna try to figure out how to post a picture for all to see.
Thanks Lainey, you were a great swap partner and I'm glad we were matched up together.
Farm girl hugs
Liz

Wanna be farm girl in my heart, semi- city girl in life
Go to Top of Page

Lainey Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

158 Posts

Lainey Lou (Elaine)
Marietta Ga
USA
158 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2012 :  08:34:49 AM  Show Profile
Hey Liz,

I got my package yesterday and man you out did your self!!! I love everything. Love it, love it, love it!!! I thought of some of the things you sent but wasn't able to find them as they are already putting out fall stuff here, can you believe it?! Lets see if I can remember everything since I can't post a picture. I got sand,seashells, bath salts, suntan lotion, aloe vera lotion, a book on the best beaches, lemonade, a cup, a beach towel, a hat, a sand bucket, a candle, a beach ball, some stickers, a beach bag, and a gift bag. I don't think I could have thought of anything else, like I said you out did yourself girl! My husband ask me what he was gonna get and I told him if he was nice to me he might get to drink some of my lemonade while I bury him with my bucket! I'm glad we got to be partners also it worked out for both of us, except I think you got the short end of the stick. Have fun anyway - I will.

Farmgirl hugz and best wishez,
Lainey Lou d^: #3848

P.S. Oh and I forgot the great card!!!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
Go to Top of Page

chick-chick
True Blue Farmgirl

322 Posts

Liz
New Britain CT
USA
322 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2012 :  08:42:23 AM  Show Profile
Hey Lainey,
I wouldn't say I got the short end, it's just I haven't done a swap for a long time and this one really got my creative juices flowing!! It's not about who got more, it's about the fun of doing it and the joy of recieving it. I think you are a great swap partner and I'm really happy with the way things turned out.
Farmgirl hugs
Liz

Wanna be farm girl in my heart, semi- city girl in life
Go to Top of Page

Lainey Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

158 Posts

Lainey Lou (Elaine)
Marietta Ga
USA
158 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2012 :  3:18:15 PM  Show Profile
Hey Liz,

I didn't mean it quite the way you took it only that I was very happy with mine and that you are a great swap partner. It was great fun and I hope we are partners again sometime.

Farmgirl Hugz,
Lainey Lou

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Summer Bag fun Swap.partners posted Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page