Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Paper crafting techniques
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Paper crafting techniques Next Topic  

Emily Anna
True Blue Farmgirl

863 Posts

Emily
Fort Atkinson WI
USA
863 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2012 :  11:01:28 AM  Show Profile
I'm kind of clueless when it comes to all of the techniques and products that are available for paper crafting. I've been paying more attention to Tim Holtz and his products lately and some of them are so amazing. I'm looking for new things to do and different products. I was just wondering what some of your favorites are?

Emily

Edited by - Emily Anna on Aug 09 2012 11:01:56 AM

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2012 :  2:30:02 PM  Show Profile
Hi Emily!

Here are a couple of links to my CTMH website... You can find LOTS of inspiration there, with how-to videos, etc. Just use your creativity, your favorite products and let the inspiration flow! :)

http://papercraftingwithnini.ctmh.com/CTMH/Content.aspx?id=%2fOBA%2fIdeas_and_Inspiration%2fCTMHTV.aspx

http://papercraftingwithnini.ctmh.com/CTMH/Content.aspx?id=%2fen%2fsitecore%2fcontent%2fOBA%2fIdeas_and_Inspiration%2fCTMHTV.aspx

http://papercraftingwithnini.ctmh.com/CTMH/Content.aspx?id=%2fen%2fsitecore%2fcontent%2fOBA%2fIdeas_and_Inspiration%2fWOTG.aspx

Hope this helps a little bit! Let me know if you have questions or need assistance with anything!!!

Happy Papercrafting!

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

delicia
True Blue Farmgirl

917 Posts

delicia
cincinnati ohio
USA
917 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2012 :  4:08:07 PM  Show Profile
Nini, I have never heard of this company before. Are you a consultant? I watched the videos and it looks really neat.
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2012 :  5:47:32 PM  Show Profile
Yes, Delicia, I am!!! I just love it! I just really think the videos are the best and offer so many great ideas, tips, tricks and how-to's, though, you know? Inspiration! Inspiration! Inspiration!

If you'd like to learn a little more, here's a link to my Consultant website...

http://papercraftingwithnini.ctmh.com/

There's lots to check out, including our online Ideabook which does feature products, of course, but there are also lots of other ideas, tips and tricks featured throughout! You can always use your own products to get similar results, too... It's just a great resource for everyone who loves to papercraft! :)

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2012 :  8:48:01 PM  Show Profile
I have the Sissix Boutique embossing machine and really like it. I also have the cricut expression but do not use it much anymore, even though it is a good machine. I am interested in the Tim Holtz Vagabond. It looks really neat. I like to catch the sales on scrapbooking items, especially clearance items like I found last week at Joann's.

Have fun,
Portia

P.S. I also like working with the new bottle caps that are out.

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

delicia
True Blue Farmgirl

917 Posts

delicia
cincinnati ohio
USA
917 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2012 :  1:45:58 PM  Show Profile
Nini, I will check out your site this weekend.
Portia, what is Tim Holtz Vagabond?

Go to Top of Page

Emily Anna
True Blue Farmgirl

863 Posts

Emily
Fort Atkinson WI
USA
863 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2012 :  2:18:26 PM  Show Profile
Nini, I had never heard of CTMH either. How long have you been a consultant for them? From the videos, it looks like they work with Cricut? I'll have to look at your website again. There are a lot of cute ideas!

Portia, I, too, have the Cricut expression. I love it but am really interested in the vagabond too! It looks like JoAnns had a good sale on them online (I don't know if it is still going on.) Do you ever work with the alcohol inks, distress inks, or embossing powder?

Delicia, the vagabond is a die cutting machine! :)

Emily

Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Paper crafting techniques Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page