Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2014 :  11:30:41 AM  Show Profile
Here are the pictures of the three outfits going to the magazine.

Hopefully they aren't sideways.

Camo t-shirt and velvet skirting. I used some old curtains a friend gave me for the lace down the front and the brown ruffle in the back.

This one is just a larger camo t-shirt with scraps from men's shirts and some lace Janiee sent me.

This one is a simple sweater dress cut off and I added the bottom from a grey sundress. The bottom hem is leftover from the sweater dress.

Now I just have to type up descriptions and get them in the mail.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com
Handmade stuff http://www.curiousorangecat.etsy.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2014 :  11:31:53 AM  Show Profile
I messed up, the ruffle on the first one is from leftovers from a men's button down shirt. It was really pretty with gold threads running through it. The t-shirt has gold sparkles too.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2014 :  1:16:45 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Bunny,
Awesome. I don't know how you come up with these do overs but they are great!

A little about me. Retired nurse. Not by choice. Had a serious car accident by uninsured immigrants that wrecked my spine. Had a neck fusion, need my lower back done too and have herniations in my thoracic area. That is what retired me. I always thought I would work until I died! 8 months later I got breast cancer. Was on here awhile and then off for surgery, chemo and
radiation. To sick to be online. Had the neck fusion 2 months after all that. Married 45 year and have a son and daughter and 7 grands. Like crafts, gardening with help now, cooking and baking,and eating it LOL! Volunteer for hospice and make prayer pillows for several chemo centers. That's it in a nutshell. So I see I fit right in with you all!

Raining on and off and cool today. Have eaten kale and salad from the garden so far. Everything growing well. Having linguine with clams tonight. Have bananas that are going to turn into muffins and making an orange cream sickle cake so hubby has a sweet snack for tonight.

See you later.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2014 :  1:56:34 PM  Show Profile

My big helper for today. He is always in the way when I'm on my computer. I had to write up the descriptions for my dresses on the way to Altered Couture. My oldest son said to find a box. I folded down the sides (which are longer than the box) and put my school books underneath. He climbed right in. Silly cat!

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2014 :  1:58:30 PM  Show Profile
Darlene, nice to see you here too. I'm sorry about all the health issues. But you seem to be making the most out of retirement.
I would pass on the clams! Ick.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2014 :  4:26:03 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

Today turned out to be a lovely day. The sun was out and there was a nice breeze.

You do fit right in, Darlene. I tried to grow kale last year and it did not do well. I did not try this year because someone told me it was sour? tart? I do not remember the adjective but I thought I would rather eat spinach. I have a friend who makes pesto with her kale so she can get the vitamins into her family that kale offers even when her children do not want to eat it. I will eat Bunny's share of the linguine with clam sauce. lol

I took DsC to clay class. This week was a horse theme. Some of the people did great sculptures. One woman made an amazing horse relief. I thought was doing well and then the teacher told me the horses ears were too big, goat like. so, I took them off and then could not make ears that I liked, so, I squished up the whole thing and went to pound the clay for next week's class.

We had steak on the grill, fried potatoes and salad for supper. I thought it was quite tasty.

Bunny, your creations get better all the time. Good luck in the write up, they can be tricky to entertain and teach at the same time. I have an orange cat in the barn. He has white on his chest and is a lighter red. I used to have several red cats, they have the sweetest personalities. I had a friend who kept many cats at a time. I told her she should write a book called Choose your Cat by its color. She never did, maybe you could.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2014 :  9:33:40 PM  Show Profile
Welcome, Darlene! We have fun here in spite of all the battles we fight every day in our personal lives. This is the best support group you will ever find.

I'm on Facebook (again). Not sure why. I guess to stay in touch with B's sister. She is a very cool lady. I'm not letting my kids know this time.

Wednesday is the big immigration interview. He got notice from homeland security that they are ok with him being here. He got what we think is the "green card" although it's not green.

Bunny, it's true--you just get better and better.

We went to see Belle last night. We both enjoyed it. Holly, you and ddK might enjoy seeing it. She will see how far we've come. It is based on a true story. The gal who played Belle did a great job. Really beautiful as well.

GG

Edited by - doll58maker on Jul 12 2014 2:19:16 PM
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2014 :  5:35:40 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

This morning was iffey in the weather category. It rained in the night, although I do not know how long. In the morning the clouds blew across with a stiff cool breeze. It almost felt like the fall. I will bite my own tongue about that. But, it did not feel like it was going to rain, so I hung out the laundry.

We changed out an outside faucet that was leaking because " not me" at my house took off the cap that is on the top of an outside faucet. It was only hard because the end of the new fitting was larger than the old fitting so I had to re drill the hole bigger. The bit I had for the drill to make the big hole was not long enough to go all the way through the wall so I took a regular drill bit and made little holes in a line and connected them by hammering a screw driver into the wood between the holes. It eventually knocked out the extra wood and the new fitting went in lickety split.

Then we put up new chicken fencing around the stall we keep the baby turkeys and chickens in until they get their second feathers and can go out side. The cats are so patient but they do have a little chant they sing when they hear the peeping. it goes something like this......love to eat them little chickes, chickies what I love to eat. Bite their heads off chew their bodies up leaving just the little feet.

In the afternoon after a decadent nap I thought I would go to pick up old tires to tie onto the fencing of the pig pen so the pigs can not lift the fence to escape. I arrived hope to quite the excitement. Five of the pigs had escaped from a section I had not tied any tires to yet. C was in a twitter and the little boys were chasing pigs. C is yelling do not put your hands near their snouts they will bite you! The boys were doing an admirable job coralling the pigs and getting them to go in the general direction we wanted them to go. Since we have had a significant amount of rain and most of the field is on ledge it was wet, puddles in the fields. We finally got the pigs to go in the gate and sent DsC down to the area from which they had made their get away. Now DsC might weigh 55 pounds soaking wet. The pigs are all well over 100 maybe close to 175 pounds. He is running in front of them and jumping up and down to get them to stay in or go back in when some escaped again. We took some of the tires and the plastic ties and secured the fence where they had escaped. We tied and piled ;the tires four high to hold the fence down to the ground and not tipping over. The pigs were not happy at all. Finally they gave up and went to take a nap. I will have to get the rest of the fence tied to the tires. Some of the neighbors are very happy we have figured out this cheap clever way of keeping in the pigs because they do not need to pay the land fill to get rid of the tires from their yards. We are happy to take them for now.

Where the pigs escaped is a wide shallow stream. We were all covered in mud by the time we were finished. DsR and DsG lost their shoes in the mud by accident once and on purpose because it was fun three more times.

We had macaroni and cheese with salad for supper. We were going to have pizza but after the pig escapade C was too tired to make pizza.

I would guess the B's visit to immigration will be anti climactic. He is going for work papers not to become a citizen, right? Sorry his X is nasty and demanding. Glad he is far enough away she can not drop in. You said his children were younger. Are they under 18? Are they coming to visit this summer?

I have not heard of the movie Belle. I will ask DdK if she has and we will watch the theater for its arrival.

Sweet dreams,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2014 :  5:42:10 PM  Show Profile
Holly, I love to ready about your escapades! There has to be a book in there somewhere. Love your kitty song! I've heard a little different version. But yours is more true to form.

I have been sewing a baby quilt for my niece who is expecting in September. I'm reminded how much more I love sewing my funky clothes.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2014 :  8:46:57 PM  Show Profile

The cat ditty was so funny, Holly. I enjoy your farm antics a lot too. Hope the littles are getting big enough to be some help with the chores

Bunny I think clothes are so much harder to sew than blankets.

GG

Edited by - doll58maker on Sep 15 2019 4:30:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2014 :  8:54:30 PM  Show Profile
Bunny--LOVE your clothing creations! What issue of Altered Couture are they going to appear in? I like that publication but I can't sew worth a darn. I have one shirt jacket that I embellished with lace, embroidery and some painted designs. That's about the extent of my creative clothing endeavors.
Holly--I can just hear your kitties singing their song. My neighbor's cats sing a similar song: Birdies in the birdhouse, better than a mouse. I agree that there is a book in your adventures. How many pigs do you have? I think using tires to tie down the fences is a great idea.
I got my first cherry tomato of the season yesterday. It's a variety called "Cherry Falls". I also have some Sun Gold, "Prudence Purple" and peach tomatoes. I have two types of beans, a stringless green bean and Chinese red noodle beans. I pulled up a beet yesterday but it was still quite small. They got off to a slow start. I have two hot pepper plants but they're still quite small. I plan to plant more spinach towards the end of July, as well as kale and some more lettuce. I have two eggplants that are still in containers--for some reason, eggplants are hard to grow. I guess I haven't figured out the secret to success with them yet. Our town is starting a local co-op and grocery where people can buy food that comes from within a fifty-miles radius. The store will be located in a part of town that's a "food desert" so the people in that area can have access to fresh food. They're still raising money for it but it's coming along very well.
Good-night and sweet dreams,
Cindy

"Vast floods can't quench love, no matter what love did/ Rivers can't drown love, no matter where love's hid"--Sinead O'Connor
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2014 :  08:34:54 AM  Show Profile
Cindy, thank you for the good words on my creations. The dresses I sent would be for the November issue if they are chosen. I will be in the August issue for sure. I have a funky slip dress and a brooch made from men's collars. I won't know if they chose either of these dresses until probably the end of summer.

The job I want at the college posted finally. I have my cover letter, resume and application all ready. I'm taking it up there today. They will stop taking applications the last day in June so I figure interviews will start a week later. I'm really hoping for this one. It would solve so many issues in my life.

GG, glad B's kids at least emailed him. I hope he can eliminate the X from his life. I don't return emails from my second X. Thankfully he figured it out a few years ago and stopped. He wasn't mean, just annoying. Thought we could still be friends. Not likely!

Still working on the quilt. It is going to be a challenge to quilt and finish off. It isn't square.

This is what it kinda looks like. It is on my design wall. After I quilt it, I'll square it off.

I have it almost all sewn together. Then I'll use a basting spray to hold the backing, batting and quilt top together. The quilting should take me about two days.

Enjoy the day!

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Tall Holly
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Holly
Worcester Vermont
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2014 :  4:59:41 PM  Show Profile
Good evening everyone,

We have eight pigs. They came in February. We paid $50 a piglet. it was a little inconvenient to get them then but now the piglets are going for $125 a piece so it is well worth it to have gotten them so early. They are now the size they would usually be when we do them in. They will have that much more growing time. We have just discovered that behind the grocery store they have the old produce. The organic lettuce we picked up today expired today and still looked ok. One of the pigs really liked the pineapple. She is a big white female and asserts her dominance over the other pigs. When she is proving she is the toughest pig it sounds like the scene from Deliverance. We do not keep all of the pigs.

I think the baby quilt is very pretty. I hope your niece appreciates your efforts.

The little boys are starting to be helpful. it is more the being able to follow directions than it is big enough right now.

DsR lost his first tooth this afternoon. He is very excited and nervous as well. One of the mean teenagers told him that he would not get a second tooth if he lost his teeth before he turned 8. I think he will soon lose the rest of his front four bottom teeth. Both of his birth parents had braces and he is small for his age so there is a good chance he will too.

I have four eggplants in the garden. I grew them once before and we only got fruit that were about three inches long. I do not have a lot of hope for enough to make a meal but there is hope and it is kind of fun to grow different plants. One of my tomato plants has blossoms. We do not usually get fruit until July. Last year I had a great crop, especially the little tomatoes. G told me to slowly dry them in the oven with olive oil and salt on them. They were delicious and I reccommend the recipe. I am hoping to be able to dry them again this year.

I am relieved to hear that B's children do not require child support payments to their mother. That would be so very tedious. There was a man around here who agreed to make payments to the mother until the child was through school. The child went on to get a master's degree and the man was held to the payments. What burned him was the mother received the payments not the young woman. I hope the B is able to block the contact so his is not pecked by her.

I was told years ago to put epsom salts around the bast of my pepper plants and that would help them some how. I did and we had many hot peppers. I put them in ziploc bags in the freezer and gave them out for lunch treats to the children who liked them in the winter.

I have been told before I should write a book but it would take so much time. I have thought short stories because I would not need to keep a train of thought or do character development. I think of this board as practice writing for that project.

Sweet dreams everyone,

Holly
farmgirl #2499
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2014 :  6:49:16 PM  Show Profile
Been very busy the last few days, going though my craft and sewing stuff, sorting out what I want to keep. I am going to have a yard sale on the 28th. I hope I can get enough stuff ready by then. We finally hit 70 degrees today. It was sunny and breezy. Now we are supposed to have 5 days of rain. Have to take Olivia for grooming tomorrow morning at 9. They just love her there.
Have a great evening,

Jan
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2014 :  8:09:11 PM  Show Profile
Hi Girlies!!
I have missed keeping up with you all. Cindy and Darlene, it is so nice to have you both posting here often!!

Holly, count me in as an admirer of your stories, too. As I admire Bunny's creations. The camo will be a big hit and I am sure it will be chosen to be in the magazine.

g, Glad that B got his Father's Day messages. We had dinner with dd and boyfriend, but ds did not call. As usual. We will all be thinking of the two of you tomorrow. Sure sounds like you are about in the clear! How exciting. Ignore the ex. She doesn't deserve the energy put into responding.

MIL arrived to visit on Monday. She looks pretty good. Loves the house. Is on board with the build out plan. Dh and I are pleasantly surprised that she is being so agreeable. Dd will come up on Thursday to see her grandma. Boyfriend has an interview that day so he won't be seeing MIL this trip.

I hope to be more on the ball with our group. I am not as scattered as I have been the last few months. (I think.)

So glad you are all posting and keeping me company even when I am remiss about keeping up my part! Thank you for being here.
Mar
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2014 :  8:14:14 PM  Show Profile
By the way, I absolutely love our new house. The horses are back to normal - behaviorwise, not weight yet. The area seems really nice. The shopping we need is very convenient and it is pretty.

On Father's Day when dd and boyfriend were leaving, I teared up because I was so happy to not be sad to see them go, knowing they had a long drive ahead of them and we wouldn't be together again for months. Now we are seeing them more often, the drive is about 40 minutes and we have the luxury of doing anything together. We don't have to decide - oh no, I can get that done once you are gone. Dd and I went to Costco together last weekend. Every minute doesn't have to be spent doing something "special" it can be spent just doing ordinary things now. Ihope you know what I mean.
mar
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2014 :  8:55:22 PM  Show Profile
As I was getting out of my car yesterday afternoon, it was very windy and the wind blew the door shut on my knee. It didn't hurt at first but then it started swelling up. I couldn't sleep cause of the pain. i tried putting a pillow under it but it still hurt. I couldn't bend it at all. Finally I managed to drive to the ER early this morning and fortunately, I don't have a hairline fracture but I have to wear a knee immobilizer and use crutches. So I'm off work for the next few days. I'm taking a pain medication that they give to cancer patients so YES, it does hurt. I'll see my dr. on Thursday and find out when/if I can back to work. I took a sponge bath tonight cause I can't get in the tub and I don't have a shower. This has been such a weird year--first my car gets clobbered and I have to get a new one, then i come down with pneumonia, and now this. But on the plus side, I had a great time and learned a lot at the writer's conference, my garden is doing well and I haven't gained back the weight I lost over the winter. It's like something I was reading tonight--we want to be healthy but there's something that wants to make us sick. Well, I won't let it. I'll think "What if" not in a negative sense, but in a positive way. What if the story I submitted gets published? What if I lose more weight? What if some of my dreams come true? I would write more but this medicine makes me tired. Just gotta hope for the best.
Cindy

"Vast floods can't quench love, no matter what love did/ Rivers can't drown love, no matter where love's hid"--Sinead O'Connor
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2014 :  06:45:10 AM  Show Profile
Cindy, Hope you heal very quickly. You had enough going on for this year, time for some fun stuff!!!
Mar, so glad you love your new home and are now pretty much settled in. I am sure before long, you will have gardens galore.
Bunny, love the new outfits. I am sure the magazine will love them also. So glad that they are asking you for more submissions. That means they like your work. Good luck with the job, sending good vibes that you get it.
GG, Soon all the paperwork will be done, and B will not have to go through any more of that.
Darlene, Welcome!!! You will get to know us in no time, I am sure. We are one goofy bunch sometimes!!!!
Holly, I am sure you spend most of your time outdoors now doing chores and such. Glad you are having nice weather to do those things.
We had a little rain yesterday morning, then it got hot(73) and muggy. It rained again early this morning, but now it is cloudy, windy and only 53 degrees, but it feels good. At least we can breath. I made grilled burgers last night, been doing some sewing, trying to get rid of my sewing stash. I have way too much stuff. Going out for our weekly breakfast with my sister in about an hour, so will close for now.
Have a great day,

Jan
Farmgirl Sister #3340

Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2014 :  07:41:34 AM  Show Profile
Ladies,

I will write more later when I get to the game store to smash goblins with my bare hands. (I play Dungeons & Dragons every Wednesday and this is how I describe it.) It has rained everyday this week. Flooding is happening in many parts of the state and even in Minneapolis near Minnehaha Creek. We live quite a distance from the flooding so we are fine unless the drains fill up. See y'all later.

Marie, Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2014 :  10:07:17 AM  Show Profile
Well, I don't know how I did it, but I got all A's this quarter. Even my math class was an A. I didn't think I did that well on the final. There were so many things I forgot. I think he took pity on me. I'm hoping he will send back my final so I can see the actual grade. I'm truly surprised.

Off to the dr today. Of course I have been feeling pretty good lately. Hope I can still convince him something is wrong. Winter will come again and I know I will be feeling it again.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2014 :  4:13:48 PM  Show Profile
Just got back from my Dr appointment. He confirmed it was fibromyalgia. I still don't know what to do to make it better. He said I go back to my primary health care provider and go from there.
At least now I have confirmation.

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2014 :  4:43:58 PM  Show Profile
Bunny, now, at least you know what is wrong and can hopefully get something to help. Time will tell.
I cleaned out my closet today and got rid of 4 big garbage bags full of clothes to Goodwill today. So much stuff. I have 4 months to get rid of what we cannot use. I think I can do it.
Have a great evening,

Jan
Farmgirl Sister #3340

Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2014 :  5:47:24 PM  Show Profile

Edited by - doll58maker on Sep 15 2019 4:32:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

doll58maker
True Blue Farmgirl

2259 Posts

G
TX
USA
2259 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2014 :  6:22:10 PM  Show Profile
Cindy, I like your positive attitude! Hope your knee is better and heals completely. My left knee gives me some trouble from an old injury.
Janet, I don't envy you having to do all that cleaning out but you gotta get rid of the stuff that weighs you down, right? I'm soon going to be doing the same thing. I just don't know where I want to be after this. This state is getting really crowded. My daughter is here and I want to be close to her but I never see her anyway. B thinks I will love Scotland and want to live there in the summers. I just don't know.
He failed to get his passport renewed before he left Canada and it expires in September. So there's the next crisis already.

GG
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2014 :  7:05:29 PM  Show Profile
GG, glad B's interview went well. Onward and upward. I have am fed my fibro ok so far. I pretty much find I have to conserve my energy. But if I get this job, I'll have to do whatever is necessary. I will be working 9 hr days and half days on Fridays. I need a little more than a year to save up enough money and then I can start thinking about moving back to California.

Mar, I'm so glad you and the horses love the new house and bonus to live closer to DD. Hopefully everything will go smoothly with MIL. I'm sure it will be fodder for some great stories....or rants. We will be here for you.

Jan, amazing how much stuff we accumulate! At least you are getting it done.

I have my colonoscopy on Friday so no food tomorrow. My nephew and his wife and 3 year old will be here. Not looking forward to it. Last year they pretty much ignored their son the whole time and I had to entertain him to keep him from getting into stuff. He got attacked twice by the cats because he was too rough. They have been warned that I won't be available this time.

Later for now. .....

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 408 Gathered Up: Previous Topic Over 50 Farmgirls Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic