Page: of 140

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2016 :  11:07:06 AM  Show Profile
"Follow your bliss, and doors will open for you that you never knew existed. Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls." Joseph Campbell
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2016 :  11:07:44 AM  Show Profile
"It was in the forest that I found 'the peace that passeth understanding.'" Jane Goodall
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2016 :  11:08:45 AM  Show Profile
"All through the long winter, I dream of my garden. On the first day of spring, I dig my fingers deep into the soft earth. I can feel its energy, and my spirits soar." Helen Hayes
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2016 :  11:09:17 AM  Show Profile
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." Unknown
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2016 :  11:09:56 AM  Show Profile
"Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow." Jeff Valdez
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2016 :  11:11:25 AM  Show Profile
"I love cats because I enjoy my home; and, little by little, they become its visible soul." Jean Cocteau
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2016 :  11:12:18 AM  Show Profile
"Our task must be to free ourselves... by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty." Albert Einstein
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2016 :  11:13:00 AM  Show Profile
"I know of no better definition of love than the one given by Proust- Love is space and time measured by the heart." Maurice Ravel
Marly

Go to Top of Page

ceridwen
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Carole
New York
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2016 :  07:36:53 AM  Show Profile
Giving ourselves what we need is doing what's necessary to live responsible - NOT an excessively responsible or an irresponsible existence. Self care is an attitude of mutual respect. - Melody Beattie

Carole
Farmgirl Sister 3610 - Nov 7/2011
http://www.carolesquiltingetc.com
http://www.fibrejunction.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2016 :  10:56:47 AM  Show Profile
Carole, love the quote. Thanks.. So true!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2016 :  11:00:01 AM  Show Profile
"Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work." Stephen King
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2016 :  11:00:58 AM  Show Profile
"Nobody ever drowned in his own sweat." Ann Landers
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2016 :  11:01:42 AM  Show Profile
"The drop of rain maketh a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." Hugh Latimer
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2016 :  11:02:54 AM  Show Profile
"I think rain is as necessary to the mind as to vegetation. My very thoughts become thirsty, and crave the moisture." John Burroughs
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2016 :  11:03:26 AM  Show Profile
"A man's as miserable as he thinks he is." Seneca
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2016 :  11:04:01 AM  Show Profile
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." Henry David Thoreau
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2016 :  11:04:53 AM  Show Profile
"The most beautiful people I've known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths." Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2016 :  11:05:52 AM  Show Profile
"You never know how strong you are... until being strong is the only choice you have." Cayla Mills
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2016 :  11:06:38 AM  Show Profile
"Courage is looking fear right in the eye and saying, 'Get the hell out of my way, I've got things to do.'" Unknown
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2016 :  11:07:50 AM  Show Profile
"A heart is a muscle... and what do muscles do when they are torn? They grow back STRONGER!." Unknown
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2016 :  11:08:44 AM  Show Profile
"Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses." George Washington Carver
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2016 :  11:09:40 AM  Show Profile
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me." Steve Jobs
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2016 :  11:11:10 AM  Show Profile
"Whoever is happy will make others happy too." Anne Frank
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2016 :  11:11:47 AM  Show Profile
"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2016 :  11:12:20 AM  Show Profile
"Don't be afraid to see what you see." Ronald Reagan
Marly

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 140 Reading Room: Previous Topic Daily Quotes Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page