Page: of 140

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2015 :  12:52:28 PM  Show Profile
"A sense of humor is one of the most important things we possess. I equate it with faith, love, or happiness; you can't see any of those things either, but we all know they exist and we all know they're good." Gabriel Lang
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2015 :  1:07:50 PM  Show Profile
"My life feels like a book left out on the porch, and the wind blows the pages faster and faster, turning always toward a new chapter faster than I can stop to read it.”
#8213; Nancy E. Turner, These Is My Words
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2015 :  3:05:50 PM  Show Profile
"I know that twelve notes in each octave and the varieties of rhythm offer me opportunities that all of human genius will never exhaust." Igor Stravinsky (1882-1971)
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2015 :  3:09:40 PM  Show Profile
"A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have." Anonymous
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2015 :  4:34:24 PM  Show Profile
"Every conquering temptation represents a new fund of moral energy. Every trial endured and weathered in the right spirit makes a soul nobler and stronger than it was before." W. B. Yeats
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2015 :  4:35:15 PM  Show Profile
"I carry the sun a golden cup and the moon in a silver bag." W. B. Yeats
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2015 :  4:45:12 PM  Show Profile
"In dreams begins responsibility." W. B. Yeats

"I carry the sun IN A golden cup and the moon in a silver bag." Yeats
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2015 :  12:40:45 PM  Show Profile
"I laugh a lot. It's one of the most life-sustaining things you can do. The other night I had a friend over, and we had a laugh on the couch until we couldn't breathe. I really think something healing happens when you have a gut-busting laugh." actress Mariska Hargitay
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2015 :  12:42:08 PM  Show Profile
"I don't think you should let your age stop anything you want to do. Don't put an age limit on your dreams." Dara Torres, 41, the only swimmer to medal in five Olympics
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2015 :  12:44:01 PM  Show Profile
"Gratitude is not easy. It's not something that comes naturally, but has to be worked at. It has to be cultivated. It goes far beyond saying 'thank you'. It's deeper than that; it can be a really fundamental way of viewing life, an orientation toward life itself." Robert A. Emmons
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2015 :  12:45:48 PM  Show Profile
"Two parts of my life came together when I found out that acting could be a form of prayer. Now I offer my performances as prayers for someone I have worked with or someone who has died. I walk to the stage, and I offer that performance up for that person." actor Liam Neeson
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2015 :  12:33:23 PM  Show Profile
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." J. K. Rowling
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2015 :  12:34:11 PM  Show Profile
"The language of friendship is not words, but meanings." Henry David Thoreau
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2015 :  7:10:47 PM  Show Profile
"Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions." Dalai Lama
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2015 :  7:11:35 PM  Show Profile
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2015 :  7:12:31 PM  Show Profile
"Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for." Oliver James
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2015 :  7:13:29 PM  Show Profile
"I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet." Mahatma Gandhi
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2015 :  7:23:49 PM  Show Profile
"Don't look for society to give you permission to be yourself." Steve Maraboli
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2015 :  7:24:56 PM  Show Profile
"We must be our own before we can be another's." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2015 :  7:26:05 PM  Show Profile
"This above all: to thine own self be true." William Shakespeare
One of my most favorite quotes!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2015 :  7:26:57 PM  Show Profile
"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2015 :  7:27:44 PM  Show Profile
"Either you run the day, or the day runs you." Jim Robin
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2015 :  7:28:37 PM  Show Profile
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. " Henry David Thoreau
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2015 :  7:29:32 PM  Show Profile
"We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained." Marie Curie
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2015 :  7:30:18 PM  Show Profile
"Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears." Les Brown
Marly

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 140 Reading Room: Previous Topic Daily Quotes Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page