Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Entrepreneurship
 Could one conversation change your life?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Could one conversation change your life? Next Topic  

prairie mama
Farmgirl at Heart

9 Posts

Heather
Kunkletown
USA
9 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2013 :  04:32:11 AM  Show Profile
Hello ladies! I just love being around farm girls! I don't believe you can find a more kind hearted and sincere person I this world than a "farm girl"! I am turning 40 this year, and it's taken me until know to take action and start doing what I love and was meant to do. Part of that process has been educating myself about primary and secondary foods at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Primary foods are relationships, spirituality, and career...what we feed our soul. Secondary foods are what we feed our bodies. When you are "well fed" ....dream as big as you want! When that happens, you have a springboard for the most important paths in life you've always dreamed of following! Find your true path! I'll be taking clients on the end of February/ beginning of March. I am offering free consultations right now. A 50 minute conversation could change your life. If you'd like to see how I can support you to reach your goals, or just take a peek at what I'm about, please feel free to contact me here, or at THeather73@ aol.com. You can also view my site at www.mytruepath.me. Take care friends!

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2348 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2348 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2013 :  05:47:22 AM  Show Profile
Heather, I agree with you that farmgirls are some of the most kind hearted and sincere people.

Your description of primary foods and secondary foods is intriguing....I haven't heard these terms before. True, when one's life is in order or 'well fed' the path(s) of life are enlivened. Keep enjoying your studies!

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

prairie mama
Farmgirl at Heart

9 Posts

Heather
Kunkletown
USA
9 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2013 :  10:36:33 AM  Show Profile
Thanks cajungirl! If you're interested in hearing more, or know of anyone else who is , please feel to contact me! New Year's blessings!

Heather
Go to Top of Page
  Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Could one conversation change your life? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page