Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Any machine knitters out there?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Any machine knitters out there? Next Topic  

missusprim
True Blue Farmgirl

400 Posts

Karen
Fostoria Ohio
USA
400 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2013 :  6:11:14 PM  Show Profile
I know we have lots of crafty ladies on here but I'm not sure if anyone has posted that they use a knitting machine and, if so, what they have and what they're working on.

I have both an LK 150 and an Incredible Sweater Machine. The latter machine is fussy but is a must for the thicker yarns for winter. My other takes the finer yarns and I am currently making a garter bar for it.

Am hoping to make some simple scarves to start with for Christmas gifts this year. Hope to hear from ya all!

Farmgirl Sister #2984

"Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms." George Eliot

NancyOH1
True Blue Farmgirl

88 Posts

Nancy
Columbus Ohio
USA
88 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2014 :  2:56:13 PM  Show Profile
Hey Karen,

I just purchased not one but two Studio 322s in the last year and bartered with a local shop owner for one ribber to go with the machines. I also have an old Brother machine that still works.

Haven't made anything yet on the Studio machine. Hope to take a weekend class from a local fiber store owner soon before we get anymore snow.

Keep me updated on what you are making.

Farmgirl Sister No. 2508.
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Any machine knitters out there? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page