Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 Looking for Farmgirls in Western Washington
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic Looking for Farmgirls in Western Washington Next Topic  

Dare2BUniquelyMe
Sharpshooter / Chapter Guru

143 Posts

Sherrilyn
Lake Tapps Washington
USA
143 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2014 :  8:35:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Dare2BUniquelyMe an AOL message
I have seen the odd bumper sticker, and reached out to a group in Buckley, but I have not actually met anyone face to face. I am hoping to meet a few ladies who would be interested in periodically getting together for fun.

I have a small land holding in the Lake Tapps area, and a 3rd grader. I myself am approaching 50 (whew!). I am looking for a few good friend who would rather talk to a face than text on a phone. Woman who are not afraid to let the dust settle while they get another project done. Ladies who will drink tea or coffee from a china cup despite the dirt under their nails from pulling a few errant weeds.

If anyone is interested, please email me at Dare2BuniquelyMe@aol.com with "farmgirl" or something like it in the subject. (Don't want to mistake anyone for spam).

Sherri
Farmgirl #1350
wildsideacres.blogspot.com

Sherri

blackfell_farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

96 Posts

Casey
Chandler AZ
USA
96 Posts

Posted - May 20 2014 :  07:58:08 AM  Show Profile  Click to see blackfell_farmgirl's MSN Messenger address  Send blackfell_farmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Can I say I wish I was a farmgirl in western washington?? I love it up there!! I love the rain and the mountains and the mist and the rain! Did I say rain? :) My family all lives up on Hwy 2 in Sultan and my aunt Lynda works in Portland. I, meanwhile, am stuck in Chandler AZ, where triple digits have started for the summer. Ugh. I camp up in the mountains here whenever I can. When I dream of having my own little place it is in western WA or OR somewhere. :)

blackfell_farmgirl

HorseCrazy!
Go to Top of Page

Dare2BUniquelyMe
Sharpshooter / Chapter Guru

143 Posts

Sherrilyn
Lake Tapps Washington
USA
143 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2014 :  07:11:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Dare2BUniquelyMe an AOL message
I have lived in Arizona, Sierra Vista & Ft. Huachuca to be exact. I completely understand your desire to come to the Northwest. Each area of the country has its own unique beauty, but I prefer the Northwest weather to anywhere else. 80 degrees is hot enough for me, and 65 degrees is heaven. Stay cool and don't let the wild life carry you off.

Sherri
Sister #1350

Sherri
Go to Top of Page
  A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic Looking for Farmgirls in Western Washington Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page