Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 OK, does anyone use pulling and does it work?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic OK, does anyone use pulling and does it work? Next Topic  

MrsRooster
True Blue Farmgirl

1168 Posts

Amy
Seabrook TX
USA
1168 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2014 :  4:37:00 PM  Show Profile  Send MrsRooster a Yahoo! Message
I have seen this a lot lately. Does it work? I just got a bottle of sunflower oil and it is stated as a great oil to use.

Tell me about your experience.

www.mrsrooster.blogspot.com

www.flossesandcrosses.blogspot.com

www.morganicinstitute.blogspot.com

http://mrsroosterbooks.blogspot.com/

Farmgirl #1259

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2014 :  5:45:39 PM  Show Profile
I have friends who use pulling via coconut oil, who swear by the benefits. I, however, seem to always be nursing and/or pregnant and have not tried it. 20 minutes to swish oil just seems like such a long duration - but maybe I am too impatient to recognize the benefits... Let me know what you find out!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2014 :  6:55:16 PM  Show Profile
My daughter and her family just began this! Will let you know. It does seem to take a commitment.

Blessings,
Linda

http://grannysbirds.blogspot.com/
Country at Heart
'For I know the plans I have for you......'
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2014 :  6:55:48 PM  Show Profile
My daughter and her family just began this! Will let you know. It does seem to take a commitment.

Blessings,
Linda

http://grannysbirds.blogspot.com/
Country at Heart
'For I know the plans I have for you......'
Go to Top of Page

rksmith
True Blue Farmgirl

858 Posts

Rachel
Clayton GA
USA
858 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2014 :  8:39:16 PM  Show Profile
It works VERY well. Start out at 5 minutes and increase by 5 minute intervals.

Rachel
Farmgirl Sister #2753

True enlightenment is nothing but the nature of one's own self being fully realised-- His Holiness the Dali Lama

www.madameapothecary.com
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7506 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7506 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2014 :  9:30:04 PM  Show Profile
May I ask what this is and what it is for?

hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2014 :  04:29:25 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I do, with EVOO and I love it!!! Been doing it for years, for about 10 minutes a day. Usually why I am making my son's breakfast and packing his lunch. :)

Go to Top of Page

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2864 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2864 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2014 :  09:28:37 AM  Show Profile
I do also, I pull with coconut oil because it has so many antiviral/antibacterial properties. If you like the taste of coconut, it leaves a nice light coconut taste in you mouth. Don't worry if the coconut oil is hard; it will melt in a few seconds once it hits your mouth. Coconut oil also helps with whitening teeth.
It also helps tighten up the gaps between you teeth.
I got out of the habit when I got a cold and couldn't breathe so well from my nose, but have started back.
Go for it!

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.” – R.R.
Go to Top of Page

rksmith
True Blue Farmgirl

858 Posts

Rachel
Clayton GA
USA
858 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2014 :  6:38:38 PM  Show Profile
Oil pulling is a way to detox your body. The idea is that holding the oil in your mouth for up to 20 minutes (I like to swish, gives me something to do) will draw out any toxins and impurities. I don't do it on a daily basis, but usually when I am feeling like crap or have a particular issue. My nephew gets gums abscesses quite frequently and when he pulls with oil it clears up usually in about 2 days max. I have used several different oils but I like the taste of coconut oil the best.

Rachel
Farmgirl Sister #2753

True enlightenment is nothing but the nature of one's own self being fully realised-- His Holiness the Dali Lama

www.madameapothecary.com
Go to Top of Page

MrsRooster
True Blue Farmgirl

1168 Posts

Amy
Seabrook TX
USA
1168 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2014 :  2:28:57 PM  Show Profile  Send MrsRooster a Yahoo! Message
I am doing it with sunflower oil. I have only done it twice. I can swish for about 15 minutes.

We will see what happens.

www.mrsrooster.blogspot.com

www.flossesandcrosses.blogspot.com

www.morganicinstitute.blogspot.com

http://mrsroosterbooks.blogspot.com/

Farmgirl #1259
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2014 :  09:57:59 AM  Show Profile
I'm going to ask my doctor if it is safe for me with Lyme disease to do this. My DD does it with coconut oil and her gums are healthier than ever! She has braces so it makes it so easy for her to care for her teeth.

I use colodial silver drops in 1 oz. of water for my oral health. Works great for me. I swish for about 1 min.

Farmgirl sister #308
Swag Bag Marketing
www.marketsofsunshine.com
Bible Research
www.jw.org

Edited by - marjean on Sep 09 2014 09:58:36 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic OK, does anyone use pulling and does it work? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page