Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Who needs Christmas Decorations??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Who needs Christmas Decorations?? Next Topic  

MissBarnes
Farmgirl in Training

35 Posts

Loretta
Hardin Montana
35 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2014 :  1:15:20 PM  Show Profile
I purchased a storage unit that was full of Christmas Stuff. There are a variety of colors, a lot of ball ornaments, and some random decorations. I thought I would check here first and see if anyone is looking for anything specific. I have been trying to sort through and take pictures but it is a process and I am having a hard time getting it done. So let me know what you think or if you need anything and I will respond as soon as I can.

Loretta

Bloom where you are planted.

Beverly Gill
True Blue Farmgirl

1114 Posts

Beverly
Marlborough
USA
1114 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2014 :  6:13:25 PM  Show Profile
I am needing any thing to make Christmas tags with...I need to make 500 gift tags for a
Party for Save the Children in India when I go back. If you see any stickers or cards,paper..It sure could be used by me. In return you will get a surprize package from me.

Beverly Gill

There's no place like home
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1264 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1264 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2014 :  12:21:13 PM  Show Profile
Are there any snowflake items? I collect snowflakes and would love to take them off your hands if so! Let me know and also let me know what you would want to barter for if you have anything. Thanks!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2014 :  06:32:13 AM  Show Profile
I love vintage Christmas items and small Christmas figurines to make dioramas with. Just let me know! Smiles, Beth

You can never be too kind!

Farmgirl of the Month for June, 2014..I have been so blessed!
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1411 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1411 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2014 :  2:02:44 PM  Show Profile
I love anything red, gold, green or vintage :) Let me know if you have anything...and what you'd like to barter!
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Who needs Christmas Decorations?? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page