Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Fall Into Fun Swap!!!PARTNERS POSTED!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Fall Into Fun Swap!!!PARTNERS POSTED!!! Next Topic
Page: of 6

Dapple Grey Lady
True Blue Farmgirl

725 Posts

Betty
Goodrich Texas
USA
725 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2014 :  10:37:57 AM  Show Profile
Danyel. you and I must be on the same time schedule! LOL Mine to you won't go out till Wednesday too! Hope you like it!

~ Betty ~
Farmgirl Sister # 5589
Go to Top of Page

jaimeyleigh
True Blue Farmgirl

53 Posts

Jaimey
Draper UT
USA
53 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2014 :  3:22:53 PM  Show Profile  Send jaimeyleigh a Yahoo! Message
Crafter, your package is on its way!
Jaimeyleigh
Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

577 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
577 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2014 :  6:26:34 PM  Show Profile
Winnie,

Just sent ya an email apologizing for a late mail-out. Had a very sick household :-( I'm mailing your package in the morning. I so hope ya understand ! Take care and thanks soooo very much for a lovely pkg for me !!!

Jami

w/ TEXAS SIZE Farmgirl HUGS !
Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876
Go to Top of Page

Nana Shirl
True Blue Farmgirl

352 Posts

Shirley
Kit Carson Colorado
USA
352 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2014 :  8:32:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Nana Shirl a Yahoo! Message
Havent heard from Becky..aka horsecrazy..I emailed her with my info..asked for her address, .did get an email but no address..or anything since partners were posted...so.. still gathering lil goodies while I wait?.I hope everything is ok..

You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me. ~C.S. Lewis
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2014 :  08:27:01 AM  Show Profile
Thank You Kelly for the delightful fall pkg. haven't had time to take a picture. We are combining and in my extra free minutes I am getting ready to fly out for our girls weekend. But wanted you to know your package made it here and I love it. The little salt dough pumpkins and window sitter are sooooo cute!

Hugs
Julie

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

pariscreekfarmgirl
Farmgirl in Training

24 Posts

Corri
Paris MI
USA
24 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2014 :  10:25:38 AM  Show Profile
Erin, Your package went out Friday! I hope despite the holiday weekend that you have received it or will soon! :)
Corri
Go to Top of Page

hoosiercountry
True Blue Farmgirl

572 Posts

karla
north port fl
USA
572 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2014 :  10:49:37 AM  Show Profile
My package from Michele came today and WOW did I hit the jackpot. I can't do pictures, sorry, I got a beautiful wire pumpkin with stented burlap, can't wait to put an battery candle in it, a really sweet looking scarecrow, fall cookie cutters, and a beautiful fall hand towel. Thank you ever so much Michele, I really love everything. Hugs Karla
Go to Top of Page

Michele_72
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Michele
Saxton PA
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2014 :  12:14:44 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by hoosiercountry

My package from Michele came today and WOW did I hit the jackpot. I can't do pictures, sorry, I got a beautiful wire pumpkin with stented burlap, can't wait to put an battery candle in it, a really sweet looking scarecrow, fall cookie cutters, and a beautiful fall hand towel. Thank you ever so much Michele, I really love everything. Hugs Karla

Karla - Thank you so very much! I was so very blessed to receive your package today also! I LOVE everything also - it was like Christmas!!! I just finished putting everything in it's new place!! (I just read your email... thank you! <3 I appreciate it!!) -
Thanks so much again, Karla Michele

Michele
Farm Girl #5969
~I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me~

Edited by - Michele_72 on Sep 03 2014 3:09:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

thebyrdhaus
True Blue Farmgirl

520 Posts

Patty
Columbus Oh
USA
520 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2014 :  1:42:37 PM  Show Profile
I received a wonderful package from Stefanie, AKA Stephmac. Love the candles and candle dishes (Oh my who does not like candles) The pumpkin is adorable and they will all go on my mantle! I love, love, love the dishcloth! Thanks so much Stephanie. I hope your package has arrived as well. I have worried that the holiday would slow the shipping process.

Patty #1840

http://ladygonegreen.blogspot.com/

A rind is a terrible thing to waste. Compost.

When they had all had enough to eat, he said to his disciples, “Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted.”
-Jesus in John 6:12 NIV Bible
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2014 :  2:43:29 PM  Show Profile
Julie
I am so glad you liked your goodies. Have a wonderful trip with the girls.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4925 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4925 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2014 :  3:05:57 PM  Show Profile
Everyone got a lot of great fall stuff!!

Hugs! Connie
Imagine....#3392
Farmgirl of the Month, August 2014
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2014 :  3:11:00 PM  Show Profile

Hey Ms. Connie...Forgot to let you know...yours went out Tuesday:):):)...should be there this week:):):)

Hugs!

Judy

"Autumn~The year's last, loveliest smile."

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Farm Girl of The Month September 2013
Go to Top of Page

notathreatinsight
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

Erin
Monroeville IN
USA
626 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2014 :  3:13:40 PM  Show Profile
Corri your package arrived yesterday, but I didn't see it until today. Thank you so much! I loved it! The earrings are so cute, I love the collage you made me, the tea, and the nail file! I really needed a nail file! Thanks again :) let me know when you get yours... hope fully soon :/

Erin
Farmgirl #3762

May my heart be kind, my mind fierce and my spirit brave. - Kate
Forsyth

http://www.etsy.com/shop/femmepostale/
http://www.pinterest.com/femmepostale/

Edited by - notathreatinsight on Sep 03 2014 3:14:12 PM
Go to Top of Page

Dapple Grey Lady
True Blue Farmgirl

725 Posts

Betty
Goodrich Texas
USA
725 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2014 :  7:30:50 PM  Show Profile
Danyel, your package will be on it's way tomorrow! Didn't get it out Wednesday.

~ Betty ~
Farmgirl Sister # 5589
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4925 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4925 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2014 :  08:07:49 AM  Show Profile
Judy!! Thank you for a great fall Box! I love the pumpkin dish, I got the wooden pumpkin already on top of my great Aunt Mattie's dish cabinet, it looks great there!! and the candles smell sooo good and I love all of it. I will post a picture later and Yes! it has been crazy around here the last 24 hours, the phone has not stop ringing, my email box is full from out of town family that read the news on Face Book that I am going to be Granny Bear in March!! Thansk for all the goodies!! and you know you gotta tuck in a kitty something for me, like you always do!!!

Hugs! Connie
Imagine....#3392
Farmgirl of the Month, August 2014
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2698 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2698 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2014 :  10:31:54 AM  Show Profile
Hi Judy,

You should have received your box yesterday. I'm always so worried about mailing out swaps because so many times they get redirected around here and take much longer than they are supposed to. I hope that you got it and that you like everything.

hugs,
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

Go to Top of Page

pariscreekfarmgirl
Farmgirl in Training

24 Posts

Corri
Paris MI
USA
24 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2014 :  11:10:38 AM  Show Profile
Erin, your package came yesterday! (Sorry I didn't get a chance to post until now!) Thank you so much for everything!!! I love the little pillow, soap and stickers! Your note was wonderful and tells me we have a lot in common. I love that you covered the inside of the box with fall paper. You have my email if you every feel like chatting. Thanks again for my fall goodies and I hope you enjoy yours! :)
Corri
Farmgirl sister #5663
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7446 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7446 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2014 :  7:04:41 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Joyce (Joyfulmemories) - you should have gotten your package by now. I'm concerned that you haven't. Please let me know when it arrives.

Linda O
Lone Oak, TX
Farmgirl #1919
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2014 :  11:21:43 AM  Show Profile

Marcy...I did get my package safely:):):)...along with some other peoples too!!!Our regular mailman has been in the hospital...so I have been getting other peoples letters and packages...Your package should arrive by Monday!!!If not please let me know...

What can I say!!!Thank you just doesn't seem to be enough:):):)...You truly spoiled me for the Fall Into Fun swap...I am going to try to get a picture and post it today...if I can't I will update the post and let everyone know what you sent...I am beyond pitiful with technology!!!

You are beyond sweet and generous!!!Once again thank you so much!!!I love every single thing you sent:):):)

Hugs!

Judy

Farm Girl #5440
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6534 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6534 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2014 :  12:30:35 PM  Show Profile
Wow, Jami (HunnysHen) sent me the cutest Fall swap!1 What a delightful surprise when the USPS man arrived at our house today!!

There was the cutest fall apron and baking spatulas with measurements on the back of them! I have never seen that before and it will be handy in the kitchen. Plus, there was a lovely soy fall candle and some very pretty notecards with a fall theme and look to them.

Jami also wrote such a sweet greeting too!

Thank-you again Jami for all of my beautiful goodies! I will enjoy using them very much!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014
Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

577 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
577 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2014 :  4:19:30 PM  Show Profile
Winnie,
Sooooo glad ya liked it :')
I loved my package as well !!!
Cant wait to bake and drink my coffee #9825;#9825;#9825;
I so loved this swap . thanx again for all !
Jami

w/ TEXAS SIZE Farmgirl HUGS !
Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876
Go to Top of Page

notathreatinsight
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

Erin
Monroeville IN
USA
626 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2014 :  6:12:53 PM  Show Profile
Corri I'm so happy you liked it! It was a lot of fun to put together :)

Erin
Farmgirl #3762

"Autumn ~ a second spring when every leaf is a flower. " - Albert Camus

http://www.etsy.com/shop/femmepostale/
http://www.pinterest.com/femmepostale/
Go to Top of Page

Stephmac
Farmgirl in Training

32 Posts

Stephanie
Il
USA
32 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2014 :  10:03:38 AM  Show Profile
I received my package from Patty ( thebyrdhaus) on Friday and as soon as I figure out how to post pics of my fantastic fall package, I will. She sent me fire starters and a personalized hot dog fork for these fall nights when my family and I are sitting around the fire pit. She also sent me a pumpkin and a turkey that is sitting on my hutch next to the cutest fall ornament that she also sent. I also received some cider spice mix that I can't wait to try out and she made me the sweetest towel ring with a hand towel that matches my guest bathroom perfectly!

Thank you so much!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2698 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2698 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2014 :  09:44:57 AM  Show Profile
Hey Miss Judy,

The mailman brought me the bestest of boxes yesterday!! I just love everything. The second I opened the box it smelled like Fall. The maple candles had me drooling they smelled so good. I love the kitchen towel and the kitchen mit. The little porcelain bowl is just toooo cute and I love the trivet. I think that I am going to hang it in my craft room somewhere. Also, the notecards are wonderul as I just ran out and needed some more. Thank you so very much! I hope you enjoy your goodies as much as I am enjoying mine.

hugs,
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2014 :  10:52:23 AM  Show Profile
Marcy...So happy you like everything I sent you...however as I posted earlier you spoiled me beyond with my box of goodies!!!There was so much it was unbelievable!!!Thank you so much for the handmade goodies and as you know I love the Fairy Doors...Once again thank you so much for putting so much time in this box of goodies:):):)

Hugs!

Judy

Farm Girl #5440

Edited by - wildflower17 on Sep 09 2014 10:58:36 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Fall Into Fun Swap!!!PARTNERS POSTED!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page