craftingram
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Karin
Nashville In
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2014 :  05:35:28 AM  Show Profile
I had bookmarked a page that opened to show all the bloggers and what topics were being talked about. The bookmark is pulling up the page for the whole MaryJane site now and I can't find the other page anywhere. I liked it because it was easy to get to all the blogs. Does anyone know what happened to the page?

Karin
Farmgirl Sister #2708

Romans 8: 38,39

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16301 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16301 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2014 :  06:01:47 AM  Show Profile
Good morning! Are you talking about http://girlgab.com

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

Stephmac
Farmgirl in Training

32 Posts

Stephanie
Il
USA
32 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2014 :  06:09:43 AM  Show Profile
Hi Karin,

I thought it was just me and I couldn't find the right page.
Mary Jane, is GirlGab new?

Stephanie

Farm Girl #5946
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16301 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16301 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2014 :  06:22:10 AM  Show Profile
No, we've had it for more than a year, maybe two. Isn't it awesome?!!! It's where I go every day to check in on all my Sister blogs. My son, Brian, pulls a teaser from every new entry that's posted every day and also alerts one (picked randomly) on our Facebook page every day.

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

craftingram
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Karin
Nashville In
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2014 :  06:15:42 AM  Show Profile
I can find the Girl Gab page. My link said Farmgirl Connection, there was a picture and tile of each blog on the left side, on the right was a list of topics that were currently being talked about, and on the bottom of the page was a picture of Farmgirls.

Karin
Farmgirl Sister #2708

Romans 8: 38,39
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16301 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16301 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2014 :  06:55:52 AM  Show Profile
That landing page was terribly redundant and we'd received complaints that it was confusing. All the same info is still at your fingertips, just less confusing to newcomers.

If you go to our main website page, http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/ you'll see either the chatroom to click on:

CHAT with other FARMGIRLS ONLINE
We're 19,335 strong and growing! Join us in our Farmgirl Chatroom.

OR

our Sisterhood page, http://www.farmgirlsisterhood.org/ where you'll see everything pertinent to the SISTERHOOD except GirlGab.com (we have yet to fit that on as a logo across the bottom of that page)

JOIN our FARMGIRL SISTERHOOD
"Life made us friends, MaryJanesFarm made us sister." We're country, we're city, and every texture and stripe in between. It's not where we live, but how we live.

Once you're on the chatroom, I think rather that the list of hot topics you had bookmarked you'll like this feature better:

Click on ACTIVE TOPICS in the top right hand bar and then over on the left you can click on ACTIVE TOPICS SINCE with pull down bar for you to chose LAST 15 MINUTES or LAST TWO HOURS or YESTERDAY or LAST WEEK, etc.

That way you can catch up on everything that has posted since you last visited rather than where you used to go that just gave you the most recent FOUR posts.

Try it and let me know!

Go to Top of Page

Marilyn Hartman Sullivan
True Blue Farmgirl

1138 Posts

Marilyn
Oxford PA
USA
1138 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2015 :  11:45:37 AM  Show Profile
I know I read something about this before, but do you think I could remember where? NOPE! Now that I am an official member (#6318), how do I get the little hexagon to show up next to my name when I reply to a post? Is there some level of achievement I need to reach? So excited to finally be part of the sisterhood!!!

Take it easy, but take it.
Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2015 :  2:17:02 PM  Show Profile
Hi Marilyn,

The badge should have appeared automatically when I added you to our Sisterhood roster. I refreshed our roster and now it looks like you are good to go. Thanks!

~Brian
Go to Top of Page

Marilyn Hartman Sullivan
True Blue Farmgirl

1138 Posts

Marilyn
Oxford PA
USA
1138 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2015 :  3:25:07 PM  Show Profile
Thank you!!!!

Take it easy, but take it.