Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Holiday Sweets-n-Treats Swap--PARTNERS POSTED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Holiday Sweets-n-Treats Swap--PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic
Page: of 2

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2014 :  2:42:55 PM  Show Profile
Yay yay yay! Julie I received your delightful package!!! Oh what joys it beheld for me! The one bag the kids have basically claimed :D It included a sweet pancake mold, two stamp sets, a ping pong paddle type toy, and cupcake liners.

And then there is the basket - the delightful basket full of goodies. The treats are delicious! The lotion and bath fizzer will be put to use in the very near future ;) The kiddos are extremely excited about the sprinkles!!! They will be great to use on the cookies cut out with the cookie cutters! The two ornaments are just precious and I LOVE hot chocolate! Thank you so very much!!! I'm looking forward to trying your recipes!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1762 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1762 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2014 :  3:02:46 PM  Show Profile
I have not heard from Michelle so not sure what to do. Hope she will email me.

Farmgirl friends are fun.
Go to Top of Page

sjmjgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

566 Posts

Stephanie
Mt. Vernon Iowa
USA
566 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2014 :  6:44:51 PM  Show Profile
Marlene, I have emailed Michelle and Brian to see if he can help. Let me know if you don't hear from her in the next day or two. Thanks!

Farmgirl Sister # 3810

Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
- Dalai Lama

April is Autism Awareness month. Autism affects 1 in 88 children (1 in 54 boys, including my son). Go to http://www.autismspeaks.org/ to learn more and help Light It Up Blue on April 2nd!

Go to Top of Page

sjmjgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

566 Posts

Stephanie
Mt. Vernon Iowa
USA
566 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2014 :  8:24:47 PM  Show Profile
Susan your package has been sent. You should see it in a couple of days!

Farmgirl Sister # 3810

- Dalai Lama

April is Autism Awareness month. Autism affects 1 in 88 children (1 in 54 boys, including my son). Go to http://www.autismspeaks.org/ to learn more and help Light It Up Blue on April 2nd!

Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1762 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1762 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2014 :  1:08:24 PM  Show Profile
Have not heard from Michele. Maybe she chose not to participate. It is OK. I will catch the next card exchange.

Farmgirl friends are fun.
Go to Top of Page

sjmjgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

566 Posts

Stephanie
Mt. Vernon Iowa
USA
566 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2014 :  07:08:34 AM  Show Profile
Just a friendly reminder here to send out your package if you haven't already!

Farmgirl Sister # 3810

- Dalai Lama

Go to Top of Page

EarthFibre
Farmgirl in Training

29 Posts

Susan
Florence AL
USA
29 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2014 :  12:48:55 AM  Show Profile
Dear Stephanie,
I received your WONDERFUL package of goodies and recipes! Thank you so very much! I'm so excited to try your recipes for sugar cookies and brittle! And the hand lotion smells HEAVENLY! Thank you so very much!!!

Also, I haven't been getting my email at earth.fibre.intl @ gmail.com because I've been locked out of my account (and it's my business acct too so I'm not very happy about it). I had something called, "2-step-verification" set up on the account as an extra security measure. Well, when I had to unexpectedly change my cell phone plan and number, Google was not able to text me the code to get into my account! I've been in contact with Google and they have been unable to resolve this issue so my account is gone I guess. My new email account is: earthfibre.intl @ yahoo.com (minus the blank spaces). So PLEASE if anyone has emailed me addresses or other info, please resend to my new email account! I am so sorry for all the inconvenience!!!

Stephanie...your package is on it's way!!! Thank you again for the sweet, thoughtful package!

Knit, crochet, spinning fiber, weave, quilt, sew, repurpose, recycle. Mom to 5 babies in the Furry Knuckle Choir and 1 very handsome young man!
Go to Top of Page

sjmjgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

566 Posts

Stephanie
Mt. Vernon Iowa
USA
566 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2014 :  10:59:53 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Susan! I got your package yesterday! I am already munching the peanut brittle! Lol! I have been wanting to try home made soap for awhile now, so I was super excited to get a bar of yours! Can't wait! Thanks again!

Farmgirl Sister # 3810

- Dalai Lama

Go to Top of Page

sjmjgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

566 Posts

Stephanie
Mt. Vernon Iowa
USA
566 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2014 :  11:03:14 AM  Show Profile
And Marlene! Thank you!! The stickers are super cute! I think they will decorate a package or two this year! Also love the dish towel! I'll be using it soon for sure! Iam excited to try the frog leg candy!! That may happen today!

Farmgirl Sister # 3810

- Dalai Lama

Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2014 :  4:03:33 PM  Show Profile
Mary Jo - I received your package today - thank you!! I can't wait to try the recipe - it sounds super yummy! I also loved the card you gave :) Very pretty! And the owl mug filled with chocolate was adorable...and the two ornaments went straight on the tree. Thank you very very much! Merry Christmas!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Holiday Sweets-n-Treats Swap--PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page