Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 will trade for delectable goodies!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic will trade for delectable goodies! Next Topic  

divina76
True Blue Farmgirl

62 Posts

divina
jacksonville florida
USA
62 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2015 :  9:25:25 PM  Show Profile
Hi! its me ,divina. I am looking to trade my handknit Christmas ornaments set of 4 for 2 jars of of your homemade canned delights such as relishes, jams, veggies, anything ! or if you bake I would love sweets too. I also knit pumpkins for the holidays and crochet cupcakes, dishcloths.i knit fingerless gloves, scarves and cable knit headbands too. just 2 jars is all I ask from each friend but if you can only do one that is fine too. thank you so much. Happy Autumn and God bless you.divinamariie@gmail.com. 1615 North Pearl Street Jacksonville, Florida 32206

Littleredd
True Blue Farmgirl

174 Posts

Patty
Norwich NY
USA
174 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2015 :  2:44:26 PM  Show Profile
Hi Divina,

I am organizing a yarn bomb in December and would be happy to send you a couple jars of yummy jam in exchange for a pair of fingerless gloves. I will put your creation on a tree in downtown and anyone who needs it can take it so they can stay warm! I just moved so it may take me some time to mail off the jam but I won't need the gloves until December so we've got time!!
Patty

If your dream doesn't scare you to death......it's not big enough.

The Fearless Farmgirl
www.fearlessfarmgirl.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2015 :  1:19:31 PM  Show Profile
I love your handknit Christmas ornaments! (It looks like someone else asked for your Moose. So, minus the Moose) Would you consider swapping them for more crochet magazines or two batches of double chocolate macadamia coffee cookies? I will bake them just before mailing.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon

Edited by - forgetmenot on Oct 04 2015 07:51:14 AM
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2015 :  08:02:09 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Divina, I would love to send you 2 jars of my jam or jelly in exchange for the 4 handknit ornaments. These are the jams or jellies that I have ... Plum jelly, Blackberry jelly, Watermelon jelly, Blueberry jam, Blueberry/Rhubarb jam, Strawberry jam, Raspberry/Peach Wine jelly, Caramel Apple jam, and Candy Apple jelly.

Julie
Farmgirl #399
May 2010 Farmgirl of the Month

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.

Edited by - ClaireSky on Oct 25 2015 04:52:46 AM
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2015 :  04:59:51 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
I got your email, Divina. I will put the Raspberry/Peach Wine jelly aside for you. I made a mistake in my first post. I had typed the apple jam or jelly wrong. The Candy Apple jelly has a cinnamon taste and is a beautiful red clear color. The Caramel Apple is like a caramel color with little chunks of apples and tastes like a caramel apple that you get at the fair. Which one do you desire?

Julie
Farmgirl #399
May 2010 Farmgirl of the Month

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog ... Charles F. Doran
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic will trade for delectable goodies! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page