Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Merit Badge Chit Chat
 Just a bit of merit badge chit chat
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Merit Badge Chit Chat: Previous Topic Just a bit of merit badge chit chat Next Topic
Page: of 30

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

648 Posts

Jill
Saanichton British Columbia
Canada
648 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2019 :  10:13:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I want to work on my dyeing badge, but won't realistically have time this month. Good luck finding people to teach crochet. I've counted my 4-H members when considering people that I've taught. Does your niece have a couple of friends who would like to learn to?

Jill
Farmgirl #6748

"When life gets super crazy, do your art. It helps you remember the exquisite, imaginary, delightful, lovely side of what is otherwise sometimes a bit much" Sylvia Olsen
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

3603 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
3603 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2019 :  10:27:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jill, that's a good idea. I'll ask her! Hopefully you can work on your dyeing badge soon. The holidays make things a little crazy.

Krista
Go to Top of Page

suewPA
Farmgirl at Heart

3 Posts

Sue
Honey Brook PA
USA
3 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2019 :  05:52:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone! I just submitted my first merit badge application and am excited to keep going! I had no idea this was available- so many of the merit badge topics are things I have been doing for years!
I decided to start with some of those things, which will also motivate to accomplish some of the projects that have been waiting for me to get moving!
Go to Top of Page

Krissel
True Blue Farmgirl

210 Posts

Vicki K
Sturbridge Mass
USA
210 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2019 :  06:03:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Krissel a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I wish I could order a merit badge book of topics/ goals so I can use it for the work. Printing is expensive for me!

Farmgirl#7588 Fishgirl Farm Chapter member.
Laughter makes the heart strong!
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

3603 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
3603 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2019 :  2:49:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sue, that is awesome! Which badge did you complete? Good luck with all your other badges and projects you plan to accomplish!

Vicki, that is a good idea! Maybe have some check off lists as you complete each part of the goal! And a place to take notes! Great idea!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

Tumbleweed
True Blue Farmgirl

872 Posts

Nancy
Quitman Texas
USA
872 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2019 :  8:08:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's cool Lori.I like to get out amoung the trees and just listen to nature and pray or meditate.

TW

STAND FOR THE FLAG...KNEEL AT THE CROSS !
Grateful, Thankful and Blessed!

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

13298 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
13298 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2019 :  10:01:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Vicki for your Merit Badge binder book idea. We might be able to pull it off. It would be a fun project for us for sure.

If we think we can swing it, watch for its launch in our January Sister Issue that will arrive in your email box January 1, 2020 with a link to the binder for sale over in our Sisterhood Supplies on our main website.

P.S. In the back of the binder we'd also include a Merit Badge Goals Calendar--good way to start the new year.

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

648 Posts

Jill
Saanichton British Columbia
Canada
648 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2019 :  6:58:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also love the idea of a binder for Merit Badges. I have created one with the badges that I want to work on and the certificates of the ones I've got. But I'd love one with check lists and goal setting calendars etc. What a great idea!

Jill
Farmgirl #6748

"When life gets super crazy, do your art. It helps you remember the exquisite, imaginary, delightful, lovely side of what is otherwise sometimes a bit much" Sylvia Olsen
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

3603 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
3603 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2019 :  1:03:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MaryJane, love the goals calendar idea! That would be the sort of thing I would need to stay on track lol!

Krista
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 30 Merit Badge Chit Chat: Previous Topic Just a bit of merit badge chit chat Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page