True Blue Farmgirl

577 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
577 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2015 :  09:09:43 AM  Show Profile
okaaaaaay My Dearest Sisters!

I must begin with the BIGGEST apologies ever !!!
and then follow with the BIGGEST heartfelt Thank You :-)

many of ya know I had been struggling w/ health scare with my Lupus attacking my liver mid October. Even w/ all of that, I felt very assured I'd be able to fulfill my commitments on my projects. Then As soon as returned from vacation, My Mama ended up in what's now been a 3week horrible series of events in the hospital. What began as a "simple" carotid artery fix, turned into a heart attack 12 hrs after I brought her home, then 15 hrs after home we are dealing w/ emphysema lungs that require round clock oxygen,,,,,,,,which I'll spare ya all the details, she refuses to do. Now........after I had returned back from vacation, also went back on my chemo meds, so now after 3 weeks by her side in a hospital............lucky me......I now feel like I have pneumonia and need a doctor visit today !!!!!
I PROMISE....to anyone I committed to for a project.........YOU WILL get it by end od this month !!!!! That is the biggest reason for writing this.......not for pity ! I keep my word when given, and just ask for patience and understanding for its' lateness. And, I wont even sign up for December !!! ha
I also want to say thank you so very very much for all the cards and birthday gifts I received............You WILL get a huge thank you in the mail............just not as soon as you deserved it !
I feel so extremely blessed to be part of a group of "Sisters" such as this...............you truly are the best !
God Bless All of you........please keep us in your prayers, and I WILL GET caught up soon !!!!! :-):-):-)

Hugs,
Jami Bolton

w/ TEXAS SIZE Farmgirl HUGS !
Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2015 :  09:51:32 AM  Show Profile
you do not owe me anything, but I just wanted to say. You take care of what you need to and I am sure people you do owe a swap to will be ok with it!! Please take care of yourself first because, without you, the people who need you to take care of them won't have anyone. I am taking care of my dad right now and yes he refuses to do certainly things too, so, I am well aware of what it takes to care for an elderly person. So, make sure you are healthy enough to take care of them and then go from there. I will be praying for you and your mother. God Bless you!

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog....Charles F. Doran
beverley baggett
Beverley with an extra E...
https://sites.google.com/site/bevsdoggies/
http://bevsdoggies.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2015 :  09:56:51 AM  Show Profile
Sweet Jami! Praying for you and your momma! Life happens - we have ALL been there! In fact, I am there right now, lol. Please please please take care of yourself!!! Everything else will wait!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13570 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13570 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2015 :  10:24:58 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Oh Jami, sooooo sorry to hear of all the struggles! Like Shannon says, life happens and we have to deal with it in whatever manner we can. I will pray for you and your mom. I'm sure that your farmgirl swap partners will understand . . we're pretty good at that!
HUGS and PRAYERS!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2015 :  10:42:38 AM  Show Profile
Ah, Jami...please take care of yourself first!!!!! Bless you for taking care of your mom and all she and you have been through. As I am getting older I sometimes think about how I tried to make decisions "for" my mother. Now, I know she had a right to her own decisions...whatever they were, and I was not there to force her but to support her. A hard lesson to learn after the fact.
It sounds like you have caught on to that earlier. Farmgirl Hugs!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2015 :  2:19:02 PM  Show Profile
Jami, you just take care of yourself. Don't worry about it if you owe me something. I pray that you and your mother will recuperate nicely. God bless all of you.

Hugs,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1621 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1621 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2015 :  2:52:52 PM  Show Profile
Jami, Just take care of yourself. So you can take care of your mom. Been there and done that. Lost both my parents a month apart last year. You have to do what is best for your health. I'm sure the sisters that you owe swaps will understand. We are a very caring bunch of ladies. Prayers are going your way.

Hugs,
Laurie
Country girl at heart
"Smile and be yourself everyday."

Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2015 :  4:46:14 PM  Show Profile
Jami,
You and your Mama will be in my prayers. Do take care of yourself so you can be strong when your Mama feels overwhelmed. There will be plenty of time later to do other things. Just hang in there.
Hugs
Mary

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2015 :  7:40:40 PM  Show Profile
Jami...Oh, My Dear Friend...PLEASE know we all just love and care about you so much!!! I have been praying for You Sweet Sister
and will continue to do so. Some times life gets so overwhelming...but remember God and your Sisters here
love you and will uplift you, your mom and entire family.

Love, Blessings and Prayers,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

Don't allow others to steal the Glitz from your *SPARKLE*

Life is too short to knit with ugly yarn!

Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch

Edited by - LadyInRed on Dec 04 2015 7:41:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2015 :  05:42:17 AM  Show Profile
Jami I just sent you an email.

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.
www.etsy.com/shop/
anniemayme
Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals

Edited by - TexasGran on Dec 05 2015 05:42:42 AM
Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

577 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
577 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2015 :  2:33:19 PM  Show Profile
wow.....................thank ya'll soooooooo much ! Ya'll ARE an amazing blessing in my life !!!!!
God Bless ALL of ya :-)

Jami

Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876
Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

577 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
577 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2015 :  10:28:48 AM  Show Profile
Marilyn,
thank ya so very very much for the offer...............it's such an amazing and gracious one. I'm gonna do my best to have all done by months' end ---since I already bought the supplies!!!
Although..... If it looks like it will take longer than planned, I may call ya up on it precious friend :-)
I again have to say how privileged I feel to be part of such an amazing group of women.......TO ALL.............thanx for being AWESOME AND AMAZING !!!!!

Hugs----
Jami

Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876
Go to Top of Page

Dapple Grey Lady
True Blue Farmgirl

725 Posts

Betty
Goodrich Texas
USA
725 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2015 :  11:56:54 AM  Show Profile
Jami, I hope things go much better for you. Life does get in the way of things sometimes, it is very understandable. Take care of yourself and family. Some things can wait! I know I have been there late, but still got things out! {{{{{HUGS}}}}

~ Betty ~
Farmgirl Sister # 5589

Edited by - Dapple Grey Lady on Dec 10 2015 11:57:41 AM
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7446 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7446 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2015 :  09:35:35 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Jami -
I hope you are feeling better. Family and your health come first.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7512 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7512 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2015 :  8:45:41 PM  Show Profile
Jami you take care of yourself, your health is important, I will keep you in my prayers and for your mom as well,

Take care and blessings and hugs.

darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Pleeeeeeez Read !!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page