forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2016 :  08:02:31 AM  Show Profile
I am one of the fibro ladies, too! I am so happy for any of you who have found some relief! Some days are "diamond, some days are coal". Today is coal; but, I am up and moving. Yay, God! I have been diagnosed for 10 years and have probably had it since I was a teen. I have found some relief from the deep inside pain with Gabapentin. No, that doesn't work for everyone. I have started taking B12 for the fibro fog and sometimes forget to take it. (no joke). Stress seems to make the pain worse. It's difficult to take down-time when the family is at their neediest. Melody, I sincerely hope you find some relief! You are such a dear person!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2019 :  08:44:36 AM  Show Profile
Hey farmsisters, so I wrote this question 2 years ago and found out I may have Celiac disease. I don't know much about this, but it runs in my family (first cousins).. I have been struggling my whole life with pain/IBS...PLUS I have thryoid disease since I was 13 yrs. old. It's very interesting doing research on all this. Anyway, my question is how many here have Celiac disease and how do you keep it undercontrol?
Blessings to all.

Put your hair up in a bun, drink some coffee and handle it.
Cards by Joan Creations on FB
Farmgirl #3842
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2019 :  12:25:42 AM  Show Profile
Debbie and others on here who shared about CBD. Though I am allergic to taking the CBD Capsules I can use CBD Topical Cream and find it allows
Me enough pain relief to sleep through the night! I am thrilled by this, Hope this info might help others!

Hugs and Smiles,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
Aug 2018-Farmgirl of the Month

LOVE YOU TO THE BEACH AND BACK!
Go to Top of Page

Krissel
True Blue Farmgirl

251 Posts

Vicki
Sebring FLORIDA
USA
251 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2019 :  6:15:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Krissel a Yahoo! Message
Hello ladies I am glad to see that you have a support page and I wanted to respond to Joan,
I'm have gluten intolerance gastric inflammation and had to have a total hysterectomy due to fibroids at the age of 45. I'm a believer in you are what you eat. I'm not as good as I could be but rather I have bouts depending on so many things. Stress and diet are certainly the biggest contributers in my quality of life. I find going gluten free wasn't hard if I read lables and àm careful of condiments and additives in mixes. My grandmother used to say stay away from white food except for colliflower. Feel free to email me if you like and I will do my best to keep up with the posts here. Have a great Jubilee weekend!

Farmgirl#7588
Laughter makes the heart strong!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Fibromalgia Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page