Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Sewing machine attachments to give away-TAKEN
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Sewing machine attachments to give away-TAKEN Next Topic  

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2016 :  09:34:13 AM  Show Profile
Heads up Farmgirl sewing machine collectors!! While downsizing I found a box of sewing machine attachments. May have come in an estate box. Anyway, I don't have a machine for it. First call will get these perfect condition parts. "Greist" is on some of the parts.
Bobbins are 1" across.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon

Edited by - forgetmenot on Jul 14 2016 10:45:09 AM

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7446 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7446 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2016 :  10:38:23 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Id love them Judith. They might fit one of my machines. What do you want in return.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."

Edited by - quiltee on Jul 14 2016 10:39:05 AM
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2016 :  10:44:36 AM  Show Profile
They are yours, Linda! I do not want a thing for them. You have been such a great help to me! I will get them in the mail tomorrow! Thanks for giving them a good home!

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Sewing machine attachments to give away-TAKEN Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page