Author Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic It's been forever! Next Topic  

Muttley
True Blue Farmgirl

67 Posts

Heather
A tiny town Oregon
USA
67 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2007 :  4:46:53 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Muttley's MSN Messenger address
Hey gals! Well, it has been quite a long time since I have been on here! As a matter of fact! I forgot my password it has been so long! So, let's see, here's an update on me!
I am now in my 3rd semester of college and I love it! I am really enjoying the courses I am taking and I can't wiat to go to Oregon State University for horticulture!
I am also now involved in 4-H, horseback riding. I was just thrown off for the very first time, and let me just say that it wasn't fun. I ended up breaking 2 boards in the fence, and hitting my back, head, ankle and knee....not a pretty picture. Thank the Lord tha tI was wearing a helmet and that I didnt break any bones.
Let's see....any more questions?? I'll feel free to answer them! I have missed you all so much!
Sincerely,
Heather

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other word would smell as sweet." -Shakespeare

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2007 :  5:00:25 PM  Show Profile
How is Dodge doing??? We have missed you here Heather!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Muttley
True Blue Farmgirl

67 Posts

Heather
A tiny town Oregon
USA
67 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2007 :  5:18:40 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Muttley's MSN Messenger address
hahaha...hi Aunt Jenny! We've missed you too! Dodge is doing great....still just as playful and luvvy as always. He has broken off one of his horns two times now, but they always grow back nicely...he's really goofy. He loves his grain so much! He always tries to knowck me over to get it!!! Hahaha!!
Well, It's good to be back!
Heather Bug

Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2007 :  6:06:46 PM  Show Profile
I had a little ewe who had small horns that got constantly knocked off too...a little blood and they grow back. I only worried about it when the flies were bad..then I would put some of the purple junk on the sore. Glad to hear he is doing so well!!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2007 :  04:45:07 AM  Show Profile
I am newer here, so nice to meet you Heather!

My soul magnifies the Lord, And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior. Luke 1:46,47
www.beequilting.blogspot.com
http://beemoosie-picture-diary.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2007 :  1:38:42 PM  Show Profile
I've been wondering about you and now you're back! Aunt Jenny beat me to THE main question about Dodge. Have you gotten any more animals sine we last visited?? Glad your back and that things are going well for you in school. Keep in touch, you were missed! Hugs, Lu

--
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
Go to Top of Page

vintagechica
True Blue Farmgirl

438 Posts

Eren
Poolville TX
USA
438 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2007 :  5:49:37 PM  Show Profile
Glad to know you! I am a newbie here too, and glad to hear you are OK after your throwing incident.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A sure way to avoid housework...live outdoors.

Visit me anytime at my blog:
www.vintagechica.typepad.com
Go to Top of Page

Muttley
True Blue Farmgirl

67 Posts

Heather
A tiny town Oregon
USA
67 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2007 :  10:30:56 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Muttley's MSN Messenger address
Hey Gals!
I am so happy to be back! Let's see if I can answer some of your questions:
Well, not a whole lot new with me. I am riding horses a lot now, in 4-H. Oh! And i just passed my driving test for my license, and I should be getting it next week! I am really excited about that! No new animals right now. I am hoping to get a horse in about 6-8 months, once I now if I am up to the committment. I really do love horses, and even though i have been thrown off, I don't think that there is anything more wonderful in this world, than riding a horse. Well, I am really glad to be back, and i will try to check in As much as possible.
Great to hear from you gals!
Heather

Go to Top of Page

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2007 :  11:20:28 AM  Show Profile
Hi, Heather. I'm fairly new, plus I have a horrible memory for names, so I think this is the first time we've "met". I'm glad you weren't hurt any worse, and I look forward to getting to know you.

By the way, how old are you? My son is also in college -- his 4th semester.

Some people search for happiness; others create it.

http://happymama58.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Please visit me at www.marykay.com/pmiinch
Go to Top of Page

Garden_artist
True Blue Farmgirl

182 Posts

Tammy
Southern Coast Oregon
182 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2007 :  4:34:20 PM  Show Profile
Heather is 17. She's busy completing scholarship applications, so I thought I would answer for her. Heather is going to school to major in horticulture and she is going to become a landscape architect.

When I feel spring coming I have to plant or I’ll go crazy!
Go to Top of Page

Muttley
True Blue Farmgirl

67 Posts

Heather
A tiny town Oregon
USA
67 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2007 :  10:26:12 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Muttley's MSN Messenger address
Well Happy Mama 58, I see that my mom beat me to the punch! Yes, I am 17 years old, and I am in my 3rd semster at community college, but I am hoping to transfer to Oregon State University in the fall of 2009. I am pursuing becoming a landscape architect, and I hope to recieve my Associates of Science degree by the end of Spring 2009. What is your son interested in? Good to "Meet" you Patti!
Heather

"To fear God and obey His commands in the destiny of Man."
Go to Top of Page
  Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic It's been forever! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page