Cydnie
Sister #2396

109 Posts

Cydnie
Moscow Idaho
USA
109 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2018 :  3:45:46 PM  Show Profile
Good afternoon ladies! It's a little passed time to start signing up for SEPTEMBER Mail Art (don't worry the deadline to sign up will be later too)!

If this is your first time signing up for Mail Art, please visit the topic Farmgirl MAIL ART to read our guidelines.

FOR SEPTEMBER, please leave a comment on this thread stating you'd like to join in. Sign-up is available through AUGUST 20th this time (since we're getting a late start). If your comment appears after you've posted it, that means you're on the roster.

The theme is Autumnal Equinox. This includes all things autumn--fall leaves, apples, the rich honey-russet colors, etc. I will send an email with your partner to you on AUGUST 24th. Please be sure to send out your Mail Art before SEPTEMBER 30th!! And be sure to include enough postage for your Mail Art to reach its destination.

I strongly encourage everyone to post a comment on this thread when you've received your mail art. And if you can, a picture is nice. We all love seeing the lovely art! Plus, a quick thanks lets your partner know you have received your mail art.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me an email. I'd be delighted to help!

Happy swapping and warmest farmgal hugs,

~Cydnie

Bleeni
True Blue Farmgirl

136 Posts

Aimee
Jefferson Maine
USA
136 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2018 :  3:49:10 PM  Show Profile
Hi:
Have been on sabbatical, I'd like to join in this time please!

Bleeni
Go to Top of Page

Alise
True Blue Farmgirl

229 Posts

Alise
United States Minnesota
229 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2018 :  6:48:55 PM  Show Profile
I'd love to join in for Mail Art this time, too. Thanks!

Blessings to you on your life's journey.

Edited by - Alise on May 29 2023 11:13:55 AM
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2018 :  7:32:59 PM  Show Profile
Happy sigh....Fall....my happy season! Count me in please Cydnie and thanks for hosting this! I adore mail arting!!!

Farmgirl #7703
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

meguira
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Marilou
Quebec
Canada
341 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2018 :  8:43:32 PM  Show Profile
Please add me too in the fun! I love fall! And Mail Art of course!
xxx
Go to Top of Page

Cydnie
Sister #2396

109 Posts

Cydnie
Moscow Idaho
USA
109 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2018 :  10:09:32 AM  Show Profile
Hello ladies! You're all on the list for this month's Mail Art! I can't wait to see what everyone creates. Autumn is my favorite season: the colors, the flavors--all of it is so beautiful.

Thanks for participating, if you know anyone else who would like to participate, entry will be open until the end of today. I will be sending out partners tomorrow!

~Cydnie
Go to Top of Page

Cydnie
Sister #2396

109 Posts

Cydnie
Moscow Idaho
USA
109 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2018 :  5:26:38 PM  Show Profile
Alright gals, I've got the list ready, just need addresses from two of you and we're all set. Aimee and Alise if you could check your email and get back to me tomorrow then I can announce partners tomorrow!

I can't wait to see what gets created this Mail Art, I might even participate in the fun next time! Have a nice evening!

~Cydnie
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2018 :  07:26:09 AM  Show Profile
Hi Cydnie!! Did I miss your email???

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

Cydnie
Sister #2396

109 Posts

Cydnie
Moscow Idaho
USA
109 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2018 :  09:29:24 AM  Show Profile
Hi Dianna! Not to worry, I have your mailing address from last Mail Art so you're good to go. I will be sending partners information out later today! :)

~Cydnie
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2018 :  8:05:29 PM  Show Profile
My mail art went out today heading to its destination! Should be there by Monday! I LOVED creating it! It's different! Happy soon to be fall everyone! Praying all is well!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna

Edited by - suny58 on Sep 07 2018 8:06:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bleeni
True Blue Farmgirl

136 Posts

Aimee
Jefferson Maine
USA
136 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2018 :  12:56:57 PM  Show Profile
Just LOOK at the amazing bunch of goodies I got from Dianna!Such FUN! The cards are her original photography and really dreamy!
Thanks super speedy Dianna!!

Bleeni
Go to Top of Page

Cydnie
Sister #2396

109 Posts

Cydnie
Moscow Idaho
USA
109 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2018 :  4:56:03 PM  Show Profile
Aimee what a beautiful collection--fabulous work Dianna (and so quick too)! Thanks for posting a picture, Aimee!

~Cydnie
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2018 :  6:28:57 PM  Show Profile
Glad you liked it Aimee....

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

Alise
True Blue Farmgirl

229 Posts

Alise
United States Minnesota
229 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2018 :  10:21:35 AM  Show Profile
Nice artwork, Dianna!

I am planning on shipping my package out either later this week or early next week.

Edited by - Alise on May 29 2023 11:14:21 AM
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2018 :  11:18:37 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Alise!! The mixed media owl was a 'hoot' to make!! Lol.....fun too!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2018 :  10:20:01 AM  Show Profile
Oh Alise!!!!!
I absolutely ADORE the mail art from you! Came in today and I so love the fall watercolor, the tag and note done in walnut ink! I have been collecting black walnuts from my friends house the week to try the exact same thing!! How inspirational! Your beautiful watercolor is going on my special shelf where I have another favorite wee painting from another awesome artist, Sara Marquez! For just beginning it's truly wonderful! Your calling! Happy Autumn and blessings to you!!! Thanks SO MUCH!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2018 :  11:51:16 AM  Show Profile
Very pretty!

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.

Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals under my name.
Go to Top of Page

Bleeni
True Blue Farmgirl

136 Posts

Aimee
Jefferson Maine
USA
136 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2018 :  12:38:18 PM  Show Profile
Wow! Alise that is BEAUTIFUL, Well done!!
My mail art went out today-yay!

Bleeni
Go to Top of Page

Alise
True Blue Farmgirl

229 Posts

Alise
United States Minnesota
229 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2018 :  5:33:56 PM  Show Profile
Well, goodness, thank you, Dianna, I'm so glad you like my effort at water coloring.

How wonderful that you are going to make walnut ink, too! I must warn you, though, it is not permanent- if you spill some liquid on it, it's going to either smear big time or just fade altogether. I probably would have encased it in clear packing tape (my version of cheap laminating) if I had discovered this earlier, sorry.

Also wanted to say to whomever is mailing out my package- I will not have internet access again until sometime next week, so I am sorry if your package arrives and I am unable to share with everyone in a timely fashion. I will do the best I can, though. Thanks for understanding.

Edited by - Alise on May 29 2023 11:14:44 AM
Go to Top of Page

Bleeni
True Blue Farmgirl

136 Posts

Aimee
Jefferson Maine
USA
136 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2018 :  12:46:53 PM  Show Profile
I am worried that my mail art for September got lost or delivered to the wrong address. Hope that is not the case and it arrived in fine shape.

Bleeni
Go to Top of Page

meguira
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Marilou
Quebec
Canada
341 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2018 :  09:48:59 AM  Show Profile
I received a fantastic package from Aimee today! In fact, it must have come earlier but was deliver at a wrong address (the street behind mine). My neighbor was so kind as to deliver it to me today!
It is simply fabulous! I love the autumn hanging decoration but my favorite is the little handmade pendant with your so sweet story along with it!
I will post pictures later on today (with a brand new camera!) but really, it was a very sweet package. It brighten my rainy day and put a bit of sunshine, at least in the house!
Thank you so much,
Marilou xxx
Go to Top of Page

meguira
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Marilou
Quebec
Canada
341 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2018 :  09:51:10 AM  Show Profile
And it's my turn to wander if my mail was somehow lost... It is always taking longer and we do have a postal strike looming here. I will prepare another one just in case!
Go to Top of Page

Alise
True Blue Farmgirl

229 Posts

Alise
United States Minnesota
229 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2018 :  1:43:08 PM  Show Profile
Hi Marilou, if I am your partner, I'm sure it's still on its way; if not, I still pray your mail is on its way to its intended recipient:)

Edited by - Alise on May 29 2023 11:15:15 AM
Go to Top of Page

meguira
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Marilou
Quebec
Canada
341 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2018 :  07:15:03 AM  Show Profile
The surprise is out since we were only four so yes indeed you are my partner. I sure hope it's on its way and not lost somewhere. I send it the 28. I will still work on another one just in case. Keep me update! If you do not receive anything by the end of the week, I will send you another one. The worse it could do is you receive two! :)
Have a blessed Autumn,
Marilou
Go to Top of Page

Alise
True Blue Farmgirl

229 Posts

Alise
United States Minnesota
229 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2018 :  09:26:09 AM  Show Profile
Hi Marilou, yes, I figured out we were partners after I posted- of course:) I think the last time you mailed a package to me, it took a full 4 weeks to reach me, so I'm not worried. Will keep you posted, though. You have a blessed Autumn, too.

Edited by - Alise on May 29 2023 11:15:54 AM
Go to Top of Page

Alise
True Blue Farmgirl

229 Posts

Alise
United States Minnesota
229 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2018 :  11:56:37 AM  Show Profile
Nothing yet, Marilou- let's just give it a few more days.

Edited by - Alise on May 29 2023 11:16:45 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Farmgirl Mail Art: Previous Topic September 2018 Mail Art Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page