Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Barnyard Buddies
 Anyone looking for Nubian goats?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Anyone looking for Nubian goats? Next Topic  

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2018 :  6:43:43 PM  Show Profile
I don't know if anyone is looking for Nubian goats, but if so, and you are near Wyoming, we have an over abundance that we need to sell!!! They come from great milking lines!!! And all are able to be registered as the sire and dams are all registered. We have doelings, bucklings, and wethers!

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4301 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4301 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2018 :  6:13:32 PM  Show Profile
Hi Shannon!!! So good 'to see you'! I hope you and your family are well! I myself have been studying various kinds of goats for a soon to purchase. I was thinking about Nubian and then fell in love with the Angora as i would LOVE to 'harvest' the mohair from them since we don't eat any goat meat or drink the milk. I hope you can sell yours quickly! I can't wait to get mine!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

Dapple Grey Lady
True Blue Farmgirl

725 Posts

Betty
Goodrich Texas
USA
725 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2020 :  1:46:45 PM  Show Profile
What do you do with your mohair?

quote:
Originally posted by suny58

Hi Shannon!!! So good 'to see you'! I hope you and your family are well! I myself have been studying various kinds of goats for a soon to purchase. I was thinking about Nubian and then fell in love with the Angora as i would LOVE to 'harvest' the mohair from them since we don't eat any goat meat or drink the milk. I hope you can sell yours quickly! I can't wait to get mine!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro

~ Betty ~
Farmgirl Sister # 5589
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Anyone looking for Nubian goats? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page