Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Tennessee Farmgirl Chapters Near By
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Tennessee Farmgirl Chapters Near By Next Topic  

willowpatches
True Blue Farmgirl

69 Posts

Peggy
Erin Tn
69 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2019 :  08:27:48 AM  Show Profile
I am looking to join a nearby farmgirl chapter I have searched in the sisterhood chapter listings and emailed two but have not received a response yet. There are chapters in Clarksville TN and Dover TN listed. Please let me know if you are a member of these.

Sew seeds of kindness, reap a harvest of joy.

Krissel
True Blue Farmgirl

251 Posts

Vicki
Sebring FLORIDA
USA
251 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2019 :  11:45:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Krissel a Yahoo! Message
Willowpatches good luck! I had one response from my search and she had quit participating. I just started my own chapter and hopefully I can get it in action soon. It's easy to get a new start and then just try to get a few friends to see if they like the idea of doing badges and a tea party! Good luck really hope you can have fun with it!

Farmgirl#7588 Fishgirl Farm Chapter member.
Laughter makes the heart strong!
Go to Top of Page

willowpatches
True Blue Farmgirl

69 Posts

Peggy
Erin Tn
69 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2019 :  07:59:53 AM  Show Profile
Thank You Vicki, I may have to do that.

Sew seeds of kindness, reap a harvest of joy.
Go to Top of Page

margie38572
Farmgirl in Training

29 Posts

Margaret
Crossville TN
USA
29 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2021 :  11:43:21 AM  Show Profile
I live in Crossville, TN and am in my second year as a Farmgirl. I do work 40 plus hours a week but would love to be involved with a Farmgirl Chapter. I don't have the time to start one myself but I'd like to be a part of one. Crossville is about two hours away from Clarksville. I did send an email to a chapter that is in Sparta (which is closer to me) but I've never heard back from them. Be blessed, sisters and have a great day!

Marge,
Farmgirl 7915

Margie
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Tennessee Farmgirl Chapters Near By Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page