Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 East Texas Farm and Vintage Farmhouse for sale
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic East Texas Farm and Vintage Farmhouse for sale Next Topic  

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7446 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7446 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2020 :  1:23:47 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Is there anyone in east Texas who is looking for a farm? My vintage farmhouse and 12.671 acres in Lone Oak is for sale, but it is not listed yet. I am trying to sell without a realtor, but if that fails I will be listing probably sometime next month. The painting and countertops in the new house are being done this week, and then we can move out more of the boxes we've packed in this house and I can take pictures.

Note: The white fence seen in the pix is now a Priefert fence. The guest/crafting house is shown on the left of the picture.

The house has hardwood floors throughout with 2 BR and 2 Bath, Livingroom, Dining room with built-in cabinet and shelves, Kitchen, large hallway down the middle, and Laundry room. The house has central AC/Heat.

A separate building, about 25 walking steps away, is a large room, full bathroom, and large closet, and has built in cabinets, shelving, and drawers). This building has a window AC/heat unit and would be a great MIL or student's house (you could add a microwave and/or Nuwave Induction Burner for cooking).

There is also an old barn, a small shed, a concrete pad with partial cover, covered storage for a riding mower, a 2-1/2 car garage/workshop, and some "yard art" on the property. Asking price is $289,900.

I will post more pix soon or can email a few to you if you are interested or know someone who might be interested.

Thank you.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015 and April 2017
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."

Edited by - quiltee on Feb 22 2020 2:34:58 PM

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6517 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6517 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2020 :  1:21:09 PM  Show Profile
LInda, I love your old Farmhouse and the property sounds like it has all kinds of great extras as well!! I hope you can find a good buyer because it would make a great Homestead for a new family. I hope you can post some photos as I am curious as to what it actually looks like inside.

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

HollerGirl56
True Blue Farmgirl

1334 Posts

Barbara
Flat Top WV
USA
1334 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2020 :  4:20:27 PM  Show Profile
So beautiful---I don't see hoe you can bear to sell it. I hope the right people get it and love it forever.

Old Age Ain't No Place For Sissies!------Bette Davis
Go to Top of Page
  A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic East Texas Farm and Vintage Farmhouse for sale Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page