suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4336 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4336 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2020 :  6:34:57 PM  Show Profile
Oh my Darlene how you made my WEEK! I got your package 2 days ago but was so overwhelmed with cleaning up from the storms I fell exhausted as usted in the bed both nights! Today I finally went through my mail. I adore my 2 bookmarks! The elastic one and a corner bookmark, which I also have never seen! Loved my seeds, prayercard, your card, the tea and THANK YOU FOR THE MUGRUGS AND DIRECTIONS!!(HEART!!!) I never heard of those either until you gals shared in the craft your stash swap! I'm so excited th as t now maybe I can make one!! Thank you Darlene!!! Huge hugs! Your package went off today! It rained again yesterday and I sat and 'aren't all afternoon!!:) The picture isn't loading so I'll post tomorrow evening!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2020 :  7:00:31 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Dianna, so glad you like the package. The bookmarks are simple but I like them because they are gentle on the pages. I made so many of the headband ones and gave them to the chemo centers when I took books and Bibles there. I used to make prayer pillows too. I always put a cross on the pillows and the simple bookmarks. I use the bookmark inside by the page with the cross side out or on top if I use 2 at a time. 1 in the OT and 1 in the NT. I hope you can read the mug rug directions. Easy Peasy. Now you can join the swap!

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922
October 2016 Farmgirl of the month

John 11: 35 Jesus wept.

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2684 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2684 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2020 :  2:33:53 PM  Show Profile

Natalie, Thank you for the beautiful bookmark and teas! Love them !! And, I've already placed the bookmark in the next book I plan to read - I have multiple bookmarks in each book, I just love that! Thank you again!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038

Edited by - Dreamer42 on Apr 25 2020 4:43:09 PM
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2020 :  11:56:18 AM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Christy,
Thank you for the beautiful handmade hexi bookmark that you embroidered with the signature, Sisterfriend,I started using when I started back on MJF! Also the little gold book marks, tangerine tea and the beautiful note! Thank you for a very nice swap, my Sisterfriend! If you took a picture of the hexi, please post it.

Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page

Quiltwright
True Blue Farmgirl

346 Posts

Cristy
LAKE HAVASU CITY AZ
USA
346 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2020 :  12:56:13 PM  Show Profile
I am so happy that you like your bookmark Darlene. I didn't take a pic before it left, so I can't post it either. Bookmark swaps are great since I always seem to need another. Thanks again Darlene for hosting.

Enjoying the day!
Go to Top of Page

NatChap
True Blue Farmgirl

441 Posts

Natalie
Clarkesville GA
USA
441 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2020 :  6:51:37 PM  Show Profile

April,
Oh, my goodness at the wonderful things you sent! The handmade bookmark, the Everything Love bookmark, the Magnolia Journal, the Matthew 19:26 prayer card - and how we need to remember this!....the teas and the heartfelt card you wrote expressing precisely how I feel.....You snapped me out of the blues I have been feeling the past week. Thank you so much! <3

Keep shining!
Natalie

"Ask what makes you come alive and go do it." ~Howard Thurman
Go to Top of Page

NatChap
True Blue Farmgirl

441 Posts

Natalie
Clarkesville GA
USA
441 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2020 :  6:56:54 PM  Show Profile

I had to zoom in to show the detail of this wonderful bookmark made of book pages, face silhouette with the quote,("Quiet the mind and the soul will speak"), and fabric sewn together. It is magnificent!! That quote is exactly what I needed.

Keep shining!
Natalie

"Ask what makes you come alive and go do it." ~Howard Thurman
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2684 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2684 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2020 :  11:35:55 PM  Show Profile
Natalie, I'm so happy you liked your bookmark! It was a little outside the box, but I was hoping you would like it! Enjoy a little quiet time and be gentle with yourself... I think we are all needing small, quiet reminders these days! Hugs to you!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2020 :  7:39:21 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Dianna, thank you for the beautiful bookmarks and fabulous cards. What a gift from God you have! The teas and especially the letter. May God bless you and give you peace as you enjoy your farm and share your photography of it with others. I am blessed to be a part of that. Again I say , Thank you!

Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2020 :  1:37:25 PM  Show Profile
Ruthie, my mail box was so happy today!
First it had your pretty envelope with the beautiful book marks, the sweet note, napkin and teas.
Thank you!
Next it had your card swap card. I love the cards you make. It really brightened my day. Thank you!
Then I opened your fabric envelope! Wow two beautiful blue squares. Since your squares completed my set...I
pressed them all. They are so pretty. Thank you.
Today was a first for me...three swaps all from you! You really made my day. Thanks my friend.

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.

Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals under my name.
Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

577 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
577 Posts

Posted - May 03 2020 :  7:54:49 PM  Show Profile
Becky,

thanx so verrrrrrry much....I LOVE it !!!
HUGS,

Jami

w/ TEXAS SIZE Farmgirl HUGS !
Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Bookmark Swap Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page