HollerGirl56
True Blue Farmgirl

1334 Posts

Barbara
Flat Top WV
USA
1334 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2020 :  03:38:59 AM  Show Profile

Hi dear ladies---I just heard that corona virus may give us bad dreams---ladies do you have them? I have always had snake dreams and broken glass dreams and falling off a bridge, Ladies please do tell me you have worse dreams----LOL and have fun with this.
+

girls

Old Age Ain't No Place For Sissies!------Bette Davis

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6817 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6817 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2020 :  05:56:49 AM  Show Profile
Barbara, I'm sorry you have bad dreams. Hoping for sweet dreams from now on. I've been blessed with no nightmares in over forty years. As a child and young woman I had terrible dreams but now by the grace of God my dreams are sweet.

Sara~~~ FarmGirl Sister #6034 8/25/14
FarmGirl of the Month Sept 2015. & Feb 2019

Lord put your arm around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth.

Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2020 :  08:05:08 AM  Show Profile
I have dreams about not having a permanent home. I would be living in a closet or a room without one wall or an apartment that I could not afford with a leaky sink, bare light bulb and no window.

I have dreams about transportation. I will have to walk a long way to an isolated place to catch the only bus which will get me where I need to go. I would be so anxious about getting it that I would arrive an hour early and yet would still miss it because the schedule or stop had changed without me knowing.

I also have dreams about trying to get somewhere. I will be traveling to a location and will find the way blocked so I will have to take an alternate route and that will also be blocked. I turn and find ever more confusing streets, sidewalks and ever interiors of buildings until I become trapped.

These all point to certain anxieties I have, that is all.

Marie
Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.

Edited by - churunga on Apr 15 2020 08:05:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2208 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2208 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2020 :  08:50:25 AM  Show Profile
Sometimes I dream I'm flying or I'm still in the Air Force, and I used to dream that I couldn't find my locker at school. A recurring one is of a house. I move from one room or suite or floor to another. It may mean something or not, I just enjoy the entertainment my mind provides.

Farmgirl Sister #6754
Doxie Mom - Everyone loves a Weiner!

There's no place like home!
Dorothy Gale

Nature speaks in symbols and in signs.
John Greenleaf Whittier
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2020 :  08:58:43 AM  Show Profile
When the grandkids were little...I had several nightmares about bad people trying to steal them from me.
Well I decided God was trying to teach me to plan ahead and be extra observant of strangers.
I never had any problems. But about a year ago several young mothers reported very frightening stories of men trying to take their young kids...at our local Wal-Mart. I said Thank you God for opening my eyes when you did.
I have not had any anxiety due to the corona virus talk.
I was led by God, on Christmas Eve 2017 to a website by Dustin Nemos. It was his very first video. Q had begun posting at the end of October. So I was Red Pilled early on. I have tried to teach my hubby...but he does not understand. God gave me peace. That is a wonderful gift. I have faith in God and know that He wins in the end.
There are two ladies who do you tube videos that I recommend.
Freedom Force Batallion (Melissa teaches about how God is working through the current events.)
Santa Surfing Beach Broadcast (She lives in Hawaii...she made a series of videos about NESARA. She talks about what is happening. In the world.)
Both of these ladies are good. I also listen to the X22 reports , iPOT, PIR report and And We Know. My tv is off and I have not watched tv since that night 3 plus years ago.
When this began I told my husband not to watch CNN,CBS, ABC, NBC and on FOX to be very careful Hanity was ok and still is. Ingram and Maria seem ok too. Just be very careful.

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.

Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals under my name.

Edited by - TexasGran on Apr 15 2020 09:04:18 AM
Go to Top of Page

HollerGirl56
True Blue Farmgirl

1334 Posts

Barbara
Flat Top WV
USA
1334 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2020 :  11:55:29 AM  Show Profile
Dear ladies---this is so funny----I got it in the wrong place. I hope we aren't swapping bad dreams. And yes---we must be careful what news we watch. I mostly read our local paper. And yes God is the power over us all----I sure agree and I have always believed. Peace to us all.

Old Age Ain't No Place For Sissies!------Bette Davis
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic corona virus dreams Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page