True Blue Farmgirl

154 Posts

Nik
Baldwinsville NY
USA
154 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2021 :  12:20:20 PM  Show Profile
Kathy -
I am so glad you enjoyed your fun package! I hope the cowl keeps you cozy. I didn't realize you had been ill - I would have stuck some soup mix and tea in there as well!!
You table looks like it is in a home well lived in and loved... that is what I tell my Hubby all the time!!! LOL.

Hammah Nik

Hammahsfarm
Farmgirl # 8102

The little red hen asked her friends, "Who will help me plant the seeds ?" "Not I," barked the lazy dog . "Not I," purred the sleepy cat . "Not I," quacked the noisy yellow duck . "Then I will," said the little red hen .
Go to Top of Page

Hammahsfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

154 Posts

Nik
Baldwinsville NY
USA
154 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2021 :  12:23:11 PM  Show Profile
Rebecca - Your package should be to you any day! I stuck in two mug Rugs and some extra treats! I figured I owed you! I am so sorry it took me so long!

Life kicked me in the pants this past month and I finally got some help to get up and kick it back. I am lucky my youngest daughter is always there for me.

Niki

Hammah Nik

Hammahsfarm
Farmgirl # 8102

The little red hen asked her friends, "Who will help me plant the seeds ?" "Not I," barked the lazy dog . "Not I," purred the sleepy cat . "Not I," quacked the noisy yellow duck . "Then I will," said the little red hen .
Go to Top of Page

Beccalou
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Rebecca
Gainesville Florida
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2021 :  07:46:25 AM  Show Profile
NIKI, IT ARRIVED finally. Thank you for the wonderful goodies that you included and the two very beautiful mug rugs. I love both of them and they will get used.

Becca Lou
Sister # 6430

It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream
FGOTM NOV 2018
Go to Top of Page

GailMN
True Blue Farmgirl

471 Posts

Gail
Hutchinson Minnesota
USA
471 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2021 :  10:49:42 AM  Show Profile  Send GailMN a Yahoo! Message

Looking back, I see I did not post this. I received from Jana when I was having computer issues and I was unable to post pictures. So sorry. It is beautiful and when I go back to my home in Minnesota, I have just the place for it. Thank you so much Jana, the sewing is beautiful.
Hugs,
Gail

Farmgirl Sister #506
Aim high; shoot for the moon and if you miss it, grab a star.
Go to Top of Page

Hammahsfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

154 Posts

Nik
Baldwinsville NY
USA
154 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2021 :  2:16:59 PM  Show Profile
Rebecca - I am so sorry - it took so long to get out to you. I am glad you enjoyed the mug rugs and the treats.
I hope the slippers make up for the length of time you had to wait!

Niki

Hammah Nik

Hammahsfarm
Farmgirl # 8102

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Winter Mug Rug Swap Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page