AndreaPA
True Blue Farmgirl

527 Posts

Andrea
Factoryville PA
USA
527 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2021 :  12:38:30 PM  Show Profile
Darlene R. the teas arrived today. Thank you so much for the extras. How perfect that you sent cocoa. We had Snow today! I think we had a half inch on the ground and it's almost all melted now. I will be having the cocoa today and looking forward to trying the interesting teas you sent. Passion, lemon ginger, hibiscus berry, peach oolong and peachy green. These are all new to me so will be fun to try. Thank you also for the pretty card.

Andrea
Farmgirl# 8166
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7507 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7507 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2021 :  2:08:11 PM  Show Profile
Oh Good Andrea I am happy you got your teas and good timing on the chocolate.
Enjoy the flavors all really good I think.
Thanks again for the swap!

Hugs
Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

NatChap
True Blue Farmgirl

441 Posts

Natalie
Clarkesville GA
USA
441 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2021 :  2:09:32 PM  Show Profile
Vanessa,

Thank you for understanding. That sweet tabby fits right in like he is home! They pick you, not the other way around. We made a very difficult decision yesterday to help him pass over to the other side with dignity free from a looong painful road that would have lead to that end anyway. Since April 8th I had given him twice daily epsom salt soaks, dried and cleaned with antibacterial cleansing pads followed by ointment. Plus his oral medication, Veraflox, to take out the infection. Yesterday we made a haul to the UGA vet school in Athens to see what options they may have. Upon learning that the infection had spread and it was a super aggressive bacteria unphased by one of the strongest antibiotics, though it hurt what would hurt more is to watch him suffer. I held him in my lap hugging him while the vet gently handled the rest. We buried his body by the vineyard gate last evening. Never will I get over him. Thank you for the card, tea and recipes! The first tea I drank was TAZO Joy because I needed a cup of that!

Keep shining!
Natalie

Edited by - NatChap on Apr 21 2021 2:10:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2208 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2208 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2021 :  05:57:48 AM  Show Profile

Natalie I am so sorry for your loss and the difficult decision you had to make. Thank goodness for tea to help us through hard days. Your teas arrived yesterday and will help me through busy work.

Vanessa
Farmgirl Sister #6754
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2021 :  08:01:46 AM  Show Profile
Natalie, I am so sorry you had to say goodbye to your handsome kitty.
God bless you!

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.

Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals under my name.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7507 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7507 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2021 :  08:13:23 AM  Show Profile
Oh Natalie I am so sorry to hear this! It’s so sad to have your sweet fur baby to go through all that! Poor sweetie!
I will keep you all in my prayers!
You take care too!
Blessings to you!
Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

NatChap
True Blue Farmgirl

441 Posts

Natalie
Clarkesville GA
USA
441 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2021 :  10:52:29 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, sweet ladies. They form such a bond with you and love unconditionally. I never get over any fur-babies I have had in my life. They leave a mark on your heart forever.

Keep shining!
Natalie

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7507 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7507 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2021 :  11:21:01 AM  Show Profile
Yes they do.!

Blessings
Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2021 :  5:18:16 PM  Show Profile
I received tea from Kathy today.

She sent Bigelow Benefits Chamomile & Lavender; Simple Truth Organics Hibiscus, Strawberry & Raspberry; Stash Lemon Ginger; Stash Licorice Spice; Private Selection Orange Spice Black Tea; Private Selection Pomegranate, Blueberry & Acai; Twinnings Pomegranate & Raspberry. I can't wait to try them.

Marie
Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7507 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7507 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2021 :  5:47:53 PM  Show Profile
Sounds like some good flavors of tea!

There are so many out there now.

hugs
Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic April Tea Swap Partners Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page