Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Entrepreneurship
 Are you a blogger, know one, or read blogs?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Entrepreneurship:  Are you a blogger, know one, or read blogs? Next Topic  

Alise
True Blue Farmgirl

229 Posts

Alise
United States Minnesota
229 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2021 :  10:12:23 AM  Show Profile
Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I have been on MJF (I used to do swaps a lot), and I also see that this chat is not terribly popular, but I am reaching out anyways. (Always trust God and be positive!)

I started a new business proofreading blogs and am looking for bloggers who would like to partner with me to help them get their content to really shine. Even if that doesn't describe you, I bet you either know a blogger or can think of a blog you like, but that you could see be even better.

I have seen a lot of blogs with great content, but which are filled with spelling errors, grammatical errors, inconsistency in style, or difficult-to-follow thought trains. I am afraid I just cannot continue reading when I am too distracted by things like this. Proofreading and editing services can clean all of that up so people will want to keep reading.

I would like to ask bloggers to think seriously about it and non-bloggers to consider referring me to their blogger friends or letting me know about bloggers that I could reach out to.

My website with contact info (or just message me through MJF, if that's legal) is www.theblogproofer.wordpress.com.

Thanks!

Draw near to YHVH God, and He will draw near to you.

Looking for help navigating these difficult days?
Check out Prophet Todd Bernick on You Tube or www.lostbooksrevealed.com

Keep Torah/Believe Jesus

AndreaPA
True Blue Farmgirl

338 Posts

Andrea
Factoryville PA
USA
338 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2021 :  4:09:04 PM  Show Profile
Welcome back Alise! I don't have a blog but hope to some day. I think lol. I agree, spelling errors really drive me crazy. Good luck with your business, I think it's a great idea.
I hope you will start swapping again. I think it's a lot of fun.

Andrea
Farmgirl# 8166
Go to Top of Page
  Entrepreneurship:  Are you a blogger, know one, or read blogs? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page