Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 November ATC Swap 2021 PARTNERS POSTED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic November ATC Swap 2021 PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic
Page: of 3

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2021 :  6:33:04 PM  Show Profile
Partners are as follows:
Becca & Debbie
Wanda & Jill
Dianna & Mary
Terri & Judith

Just contact your partner to exchange addresses if you don't already have them. Hope you all had fun creating these!! Looking forward to seeing them so post pictures as soon as you receive yours! Mail off is now. Thanks for playing farmsisters! :)

How about this? Create an ATC based on the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade! Theres SUCH A VARIETY of things going on here in this parade! We watch every year and love all the different balloon characters, horses, the music and bands! I'm sure there is something for everyone here with this theme!!

Debbie
Becca
Wanda
Terri
Judith
Dianna
Jill
Mary

So, get the creative juices flowing once again! This time I will open it up to multiple partners. If you want 1, 3, all, just let me know when you sign up. That means you'll create as many ATC's for as many swap partners you wish. I'm reverting back to childhood here and already know which character I'll use!! How? Not sure yet but my brains a going to town! Lol.

Sign up until Nov. 12th, partners assigned the 13th and mail as soon as possible before the holidays get busy, ok?

For the newbies a description of the atc and where it originated! Any questions feel free to shoot me an email!

Artist trading cards (ATCs) are miniature pieces of art that are traded around the world. Artists create, trade and collect art at organized "swap" events, either in person or online. The only official rule for ATCs is the size: 2.5" x 3.5". Artist Trading Cards are the same format as modern trading cards (hockey cards or baseball cards). Alternately you may choose to use a round ATC Coin of 2.5" diameter. They are self-made unique works or small series, signed and dated on the reverse by the artist/producer, exchanged and collected by the people who participate in the collaborative performance.

Artist Trading Cards (ATCs) are a conceptual art project initiated by the Swiss artist M. Vanci Stirnemann. He called it a Collaborative Cultural Performance. In 1997 he created 1200 cards by hand as part of an exhibit. On the last day, he invited others to create their own cards and trade with him during the closing reception. The movement took off, and today, there are ATC swaps in almost every major city around the world!

You can make ATCs with many different media including paper, fabric, felt, metal, wood, clay, paint, stamps, embellishments and more. There are tons of ideas and inspiration available online if you google ATC or Artist Trading Cards.

I am very thankful for each and every one of you creative farmsisters and especially for MaryJane who created this wonderful uplifting forum

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro

Edited by - suny58 on Nov 15 2021 4:17:34 PM

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2021 :  7:23:16 PM  Show Profile
I will pass on this one but will be watching when I can Dianna, I think I might have my surgery this time. My Pre-Op is on Monday .
I will be watching though.

Love and hugs!
Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6438 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6438 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2021 :  08:30:32 AM  Show Profile
Sign me up please Dianna, I love a challenge and this one sounds like fun too. I just love the Macy’s Day Parade and have been watching for way too many years to count. I use to watch it while I worked on my dinner with Tom and Kent. Such wonderful memories!
Thank you.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Oregon
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012 and February 2018
“My altars are My Mountains
and the Ocean.” Lord Byron”

When I am Old I Shall Wear Purple !!

Go to Top of Page

Beccalou
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Rebecca
Gainesville Florida
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2021 :  2:12:28 PM  Show Profile
Sign me up. I love the parade. and I already got Ideas.

Becca Lou
Sister # 6430

It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream
FGOTM NOV 2018
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6438 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6438 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2021 :  3:43:28 PM  Show Profile
Can I ask y’all a question, what is your favorite Macy’s Day Parade Balloon, from the past or now? Mine is the Grinch and that sweet little doggie, I always feel so sorry for the doggie.
Just curious Farmgirl Sisters-:)

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Oregon

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2021 :  6:23:48 PM  Show Profile
Ok Darlene! As always, you'll be in our prayers!!
Welcome Becca and Debbie! So happy to have yall join! Thank you!

Debbie, Snoopy and Charlie Brown have ALWAYS been my favorite since I was a little girl!! But I love it all!! :)

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6438 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6438 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2021 :  6:29:04 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Dianna, Snoopy was always Kent’s favorite too.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Oregon

Go to Top of Page

Wanda Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

1116 Posts

Wanda
Murrells Inlet SC
USA
1116 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2021 :  10:13:55 AM  Show Profile
Love the parades! Sign me up please.

A day hemmed in prayer is less likely to unravel.

Farm Girl #3677
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2021 :  11:24:51 AM  Show Profile
Pre op went well so far haven’t heard anything different on surgery, we are going up Tuesday to make sure we’re on time Wednesday. I have to shower and use the medicinal wash so will have to get up at 3am to shower before the surgery.
Sooo early the last date they had I didn’t have to be there till noon.

Don’t know if I will be there overnight or go to Vibra either for recovery, it is going to be interesting. Thanks for your prayers that they will keep me and have me go to rehab up there for a little bit! I will let you know
Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

Wanda Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

1116 Posts

Wanda
Murrells Inlet SC
USA
1116 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2021 :  2:40:04 PM  Show Profile
Love, hugs and prayers are being sent your way Darlene!

A day hemmed in prayer is less likely to unravel.

Farm Girl #3677
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2021 :  4:04:15 PM  Show Profile
Wanda, thank you for joining the fun!!

Darlene, you'd been in my prayers so much! I'm happy to hear the first process has gone smoothly! Praise God! Of course He'll be with you during the surgery! He hasn't brought you this far for nothing!! We'll miss you but do keep us posted!! Praying and keeping you in our heart!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2021 :  5:33:11 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Wanda, I appreciate that!
Take care

Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

StitchinWitch
True Blue Farmgirl

2133 Posts

Judith
Galt CA
USA
2133 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2021 :  6:14:43 PM  Show Profile
Please sign me up!
I haven't seen the Thanksgiving parade in many years but I loved that giant turkey.
My good news is that after waiting over two years I finally have an appointment for my cataract surgery. December 20th -- my Mother's birthday. It will be so nice to be able to read and sew, and walk without feeling dizzy.

Judith

7932 FGOTM 6/21
I'm old and I do wear purple
Go to Top of Page

Tchr66
True Blue Farmgirl

452 Posts

Terri
Clarington Ohio
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2021 :  12:22:20 PM  Show Profile
Count me in on this. It is going to be hard selecting my favorite part. I am already leaning in one direction of course. We will see what comes out in the end.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord
Joshua 24:15
Go to Top of Page

Tchr66
True Blue Farmgirl

452 Posts

Terri
Clarington Ohio
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2021 :  12:24:43 PM  Show Profile
Good Luck Darlene, you are in my prayers. I do believe it is the best medicine.

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2021 :  2:52:22 PM  Show Profile
Woohoo! Have you down Judith and Terri!! Thank you for joining!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2021 :  3:32:34 PM  Show Profile
Terri I agree with you on that!

I will be watching have fun!

Hugs and love
Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2021 :  3:44:14 PM  Show Profile

Darlene, how Jesus loves you and those who are praying for you! Thats how we should be, lifting each other up! Love and hugs!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2021 :  02:45:15 AM  Show Profile
Im in.
Go to Top of Page

Tchr66
True Blue Farmgirl

452 Posts

Terri
Clarington Ohio
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2021 :  09:40:18 AM  Show Profile
I just learned last night, one of our local bands will be heading to New York in November for the parade. I am o excited for them. I can not wait to see them marching down the street. Sure hope we get to see them.

Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2021 :  11:03:16 AM  Show Profile
Would love to do a Thanksgiving ATC.

Mary

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2021 :  6:26:25 PM  Show Profile
OHHHH, Terri, how awesome and exciting!! You will have to give us the name so we can look for them as well! Cool beans!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2021 :  6:27:05 PM  Show Profile
Thank you for joining Jill and Mary!!! I have you down! :)

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

577 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
577 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2021 :  10:03:52 PM  Show Profile
Me please !!!
I loved the big Turkey, Snoppy & Charlie Brown too
All of them !!!!!

w/ TEXAS SIZE Farmgirl HUGS !
Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2021 :  09:25:34 AM  Show Profile
Jami!!! Great to 'see you! Thanks for joining! Ohhhhh, there really IS so much more to the parade but yes, those were my favs!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

Tchr66
True Blue Farmgirl

452 Posts

Terri
Clarington Ohio
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2021 :  09:56:51 AM  Show Profile
I just learned this is going to be the 95th year for this parade.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic November ATC Swap 2021 PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page