Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **Welcome Wagon
 Hi from Farm Girl Meditations!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Hi from Farm Girl Meditations! Next Topic  

Holly Love King
Farmgirl at Heart

7 Posts

Holly
LEWISBURG Tennessee
USA
7 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2022 :  6:06:07 PM  Show Profile
Hi Farm Girl Sisters!

I'm new to the Farm Girl Connection, but not to the Farm Girl fun of Mary Jane's Farm Magazine! Through the KIT section I began submitting stories in 2020 and after a few were chosen, much to my surprise, I gained the courage to keep going and turn them into a book, Farm Girl Meditations: 31 Days To Love The Life You Live.

It is on Amazon just in time for Christmas and I'd love to have you join the online book club beginning January 1st! I would love for you all to check it out and learn more at my website, hollyloveking.com or on my Instagram @farmgirlmeditations

I am going to be posting in the Reading Room Forum as well and will give more details there.

I may not know you all yet, but I know from our mutual love of everything Mary Jane's Farm, I already love y'all! I'm from Tennessee, so please excuse the southern slang :)

Happy Holidays to each of you and I look forward to connecting with you all!

To view inside the book on Amazon, be sure to view it from a computer.

Holly Love King

Edited by - Holly Love King on Dec 22 2022 6:34:30 PM

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2682 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2682 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2022 :  12:13:55 PM  Show Profile
Hi Holly, Welcome to the forum! I love your cover! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Holly Love King
Farmgirl at Heart

7 Posts

Holly
LEWISBURG Tennessee
USA
7 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2022 :  12:20:04 PM  Show Profile
Hi! Thank you for the welcome and the kind compliment on the cover! I didn't know how to respond to your comment so I hope I'm doing it correctly :)

Holly Love King
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6705 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6705 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2022 :  2:59:18 PM  Show Profile
Welcome Holly! It's so nice to meet you. Great work on completing your book! I look forward to seeing you around the forum. Happy holidays!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

Holly Love King
Farmgirl at Heart

7 Posts

Holly
LEWISBURG Tennessee
USA
7 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2022 :  3:56:09 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much, Krista! It's nice meeting you as well and I look forward to being connected to my Farmgirl Sisters!

Holly Love King
Go to Top of Page

Jokamartell
True Blue Farmgirl

1420 Posts

Karen
Kennewick WA
USA
1420 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2022 :  6:14:51 PM  Show Profile
Welcome, Holly! I will be sure to check out your book. The cover is great! :)
Karen :)

To quote one of my past preschoolers “Not one of those Karens, but a good Karen”! Haha

Edited by - Jokamartell on Dec 23 2022 6:15:16 PM
Go to Top of Page

Holly Love King
Farmgirl at Heart

7 Posts

Holly
LEWISBURG Tennessee
USA
7 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2022 :  08:33:03 AM  Show Profile
Ha ha! I like you already, Karen! Laughter is my love language so glad to know you're the good kind of Karen. I mean can you believe the whole "Karen" thing even happened? It could have happened to any of us! I have a friend whose daughter's name is Alexa! Can you imagine the frustration every time she tries to talk to her daughter and then Alexa chimes in to tell the weather or play music- LOL! Too maddening not to have to laugh about it.

Thanks for the warm welcome and compliments on my book cover. I found the artist through a freelance story I wrote and she lives in Australia. Her work is phenomenal! I'm even interviewing her about commissioning her for the book cover on my Instagram page @farmgirlmeditations on Dec. 29 at 5 pm. It will remain on my page so you can go watch it whenever you want :)

Nice to meet you, "Good Kind of Karen!" :)

Holly Love King
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6525 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6525 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2022 :  08:42:43 AM  Show Profile
Hi Holly and welcome to the chatroom here. It is great to meet you and congratulations on book publication! The cover is great and I will take a look when the busyness of Christmas is over. Happy Holidays to you up in Tennessee!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

Holly Love King
Farmgirl at Heart

7 Posts

Holly
LEWISBURG Tennessee
USA
7 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2022 :  04:55:12 AM  Show Profile
Hi Winnie!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and compliments on the book cover! The Holidays are so busy, I completely get not having time to check out the book! I barely have time to try and launch it myself - haha! It will be there waiting for you when you have time :)

Holly Love King
Go to Top of Page
  **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Hi from Farm Girl Meditations! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page