savycarmen
Farmgirl in Training

49 Posts

Carmen
salkum Washington
USA
49 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2023 :  2:14:02 PM  Show Profile
Here I am again I'm living with a man that is up and down with his emotions. Am I married to a baby boy? Some days I feel like I am. We're going to counseling today. My son has decided to move to Texas with his girlfriend and her child. He's working out all of the things that bug him. Like she has to have fans going and air conditioner on at night of course he understands that. But the music on too with a buzzing sound. He just can't sleep. Please pray for them to work out things especially for my son to get sleep. Anyways, I do remember when my husband and I had to work out sleep issues with each other too. Thank you for praying and keeping us all in your thoughts. I hope your summer isn't too hot where all of you live. If so, I hope for the heat to start cooling down. I'll be praying for all of you too. Thanks again!!

SavyCarmie

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9256 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9256 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2023 :  04:09:55 AM  Show Profile
Counseling can be a help when needed. An extra pair of ears and a good choice to clear things up sometimes.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"I am a bookaholic and I have no desire to be cured."

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic Marriage Counseling Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page